PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid Invites @ Ebay! Sad for torrent lovers

nolimit2008
04-12-2008, 05:52 AM
I saw there are many sellers sell Demonoid invite for $7 in Ebay. Why people sell these invite. I think Torrent invite should be free even SCT, BiTmetv etc.

please see this seller details. I think someone track his details, then trackers admins can get an action about him.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/856/newpicture1yx6.png

Disme
04-12-2008, 05:56 AM
didn't know it was already back up yet.

predateur
04-12-2008, 05:59 AM
Stange??? It is down and they're still selling invites :blink:

the site is back :P

stitched
04-12-2008, 06:02 AM
there should be strict rules against these invite seller and scammers...like if and when they are caught ,a global ban ,their ips displayed on public forum.....

hmm not demonoid atleast its such a great site making its come back after such a long time and some has to be a spoil sport and sell it on ebay :@,its really dissapointing rather then sad

on a second tot atleast these invite sellers should be made to realise what they did was wrong and probably given a second chance,i doo hope people know sumthing is wrong when its wrong

nolimit2008
04-12-2008, 06:03 AM

lol what are you talking about:P

Swift
04-12-2008, 06:06 AM
sad ppl sell everything on ebay :(

saulin
04-12-2008, 06:14 AM
Wow it's up! I didn't know

nolimit2008
04-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Wow it's up! I didn't know
you may not a tracker lover. just joke ok lol :D

DasFox
04-12-2008, 06:19 AM
What a joke selling invites on Ebay...

They should contact Ebay and complain...

IMHO FLEABAY SUCKS!

Annoyed
04-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Who the hell would buy a tracker invite? Let alone a Demonoid invite? They're so plentiful, you just gotta know where to look(which you can find out with a few minutes of Googling). Anyone that purchases any tracker invite is a complete idiot.

gzriks
04-12-2008, 06:34 AM
wow
started for an end again

nolimit2008
04-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Who the hell would buy a tracker invite? Let alone a Demonoid invite? They're so plentiful, you just gotta know where to look(which you can find out with a few minutes of Googling). Anyone that purchases any tracker invite is a complete idiot.

yes this is a bad thing. :yup::yup:

singing_sol
04-12-2008, 06:42 AM
wtf these mf's need to be fucked up before they can think some thing like that

fOrUmAs
04-12-2008, 08:31 AM
I saw there are many sellers sell Demonoid invite for $7 in Ebay. Why people sell these invite. I think Torrent invite should be free even SCT, BiTmetv etc.

please see this seller details. I think someone track his details, then trackers admins can get an action about him.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/856/newpicture1yx6.png

why people sell invites on ebay?? becuase they are stupid and greedy for money,nothing more than that:cool:

soulreaper
04-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Wow,the site's back up after 6 months of downtime and we have ppl selling invites already. Sad world we live in.

Disme
04-12-2008, 08:49 AM

lol what are you talking about:P

I was away from PC for one night and look what I've already missed ... the return of Demonoid. I knew it was coming back but not that it would be this fast. :wacko:

corpse
04-12-2008, 09:00 AM
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH
People who buy invites to the trackers (especially like Demonoid, because you can get invite by just aking for it) are totally retarded... Even more than people sellin it...

Ri0T
04-12-2008, 09:34 AM
That's pathetic. Especially for Demonoid invites, which you can get easily.
Invites should cost no money. Donating to a tracker (and getting invites alongside) is something else.

stoi
04-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Invites should cost no money. Donating to a tracker (and getting invites alongside) is something else.

No its not, its exactly the same thing in my view.

but this is why closed communities and invites never work, Invites and Accounts are then commodities to be sold/traded, for the best deal out there.

and before anyone says anything, thats why BCG is changing the way its going to operate soon, im sick of seeing accounts, and our invites (yes even to SPU and above) go for $100 a pop. its just pissing me off big time.

nolimit2008
04-12-2008, 01:53 PM

yes donating will support to trackers. Because they spend much money to keep it online

fisherman
04-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Torrenting is there for fun and to enjoy and I hate to see these assholes making money from something that is suppose to be and is free.

These assholes also mess good users chances of joining up at other trackers because they (trackers) tighten up their security and close the doors and remove invites.

So all in all these scum are messing up torrenting but regardless of what any trackers do this type of thing will remain. All we can do is report it to the tracker in question and let them hopefully disable the acc in question.