PDA

View Full Version : seed box

singing_sol
04-12-2008, 06:39 AM
guys yeah i was postin this thread since a couple of months and the response was not adequate but people can't u consider me as an exception to traders yeah every one has a weakness in their threads at the start of their torrenting life. if some one feels like creating a thread for making fun of guys like me please leave this thread now.and yeah i don't wanna get busted off my acc's

yeah if u people wanna like to see my gratitude its another thin i would post my invites to FST with what ever level it might be yeah based on the rules of that site i wanna create my mark in the community please help me.

singing_sol
04-12-2008, 11:49 PM
guys any one

pharaoh
04-13-2008, 01:05 AM
what are you exactly asking for temporary seed box use?

singing_sol
04-13-2008, 01:37 AM
its upto what u wanna give me

PBT42
04-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Your internet speeds are worse than mine.
I still survived, even before I had a box

singing_sol
04-13-2008, 06:08 AM
might be true but our ISP is itself the lowest in the world 2mbps

Sanka113
04-13-2008, 06:48 AM
I'm not sure what your money situation is, but you can buy a 10mbit seedbox relatively cheaply >$25. Not blazing fast, but prolly much better than what you've got.

ivenkii
04-13-2008, 01:37 PM

dont talk less abt our country if u afford more u get more...if u repeat this again i will k**k ur a**.
if u are having so speed how did u get tat buffer in other trackers and i think u got 40gb in pussytorrents howz it possible if u are haiving low speed...:P;):angry:

singing_sol
04-13-2008, 08:36 PM
yeah yeah coming to that point i have raised that buffer becoz of my weeks stayin on those acc nearly 35 weeks in some accs

(I)
04-13-2008, 10:02 PM
every one has a weakness in their threads at the start of their torrenting life.

Search in my threads so, if they are not old enough, head to my TB account, um posting there since 2005

:hmmm: 2mbps is bad? I won't tell u mine, but realli I even don't have 1/10 of ur speed

stitched
04-13-2008, 10:49 PM

have u ever been out of india .and you think you have seen it all...and u think indian isp are the worst and lowest in the world stop making such comments...i used to have 256kbps cable connection and i am a power user in norbits ,tt ,pt and others....so stop blaming the isp or country and seed ...i seeded for 1 month in "the vault" to bring my ratio from .3 to 1.2....if u really need seed box spend money rather then beg some one for it...i think you dont deserve to get seed box access....you have a lot to prove yet,all u do is blame it on something to get the buffer rather then seeding,its not your isp, its just u

arhitecht
04-13-2008, 11:09 PM
i agree with you stitched (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/stitched-184818) my friend

singing_sol
04-14-2008, 02:04 AM
yeah u all are true to some point but due to our dynamic connections we are not able to seed continuously if the connection gets disconnected and again reconnected we get an error like u can leech from one location at a time and this happens every time and can't seed to that torrent for a complete day

singing_sol
04-15-2008, 01:35 AM
see guys we don't have unlimited connections of ISP we pay for every MB we upload if our usage limit goes up by 1.5 GB and only 6 hours free usage then consider this issue i'm not blaming our country ISP's this is the way it should be

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 01:41 AM
Simple solution, pay for a seedbox yourself and stop asking others to pay for you, it does you no favours.

singing_sol
04-15-2008, 01:43 AM
yeah sqt but when u can't afford it with ur currency rate its better ask some one isn't it

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 01:46 AM
yeah sqt but when u can't afford it with ur currency rate its better ask some one isn't it

Totally unacceptable.

I do not ask you or anyone else to pay for something I cannot afford, I do without or find an alternative.

tutipute
04-15-2008, 05:40 AM

Anyone here can help me with the Porsche? Honestly, it has been years since i wanted one... My damn old Tata can hardly go up hill anymore!

singing_sol
04-15-2008, 09:06 PM
hmmm sqt thnx any way guys any help

munaaf
04-15-2008, 09:14 PM

Anyone here can help me with the Porsche? Honestly, it has been years since i wanted one... My damn old Tata can hardly go up hill anymore!

+1 lol :) though i did want that ferrari too:D any kind soul give me thier ferrari for a few days :cool::fst:

singing_sol
04-15-2008, 09:18 PM

+1 lol :) though i did want that ferrari too:D any kind soul give me thier ferrari for a few days :cool::fst:
like i'm sittin here for dum's get these spammers out