PDA

View Full Version : [Req]TranceTraffic invite.

bgh520
04-12-2008, 03:06 PM
hi FST member ! :fst:

since i heard music , i hate trance , electronic music . cuz i think this is weird music type

but , yesterday my friend gave me Trance music. that is Paul Oakenfold 's Ready Steady Go(as you know this music is Bourne Identity 's ost !)

when i heard this trance music , my mind changed. i realized trance is another awesome music type !

and now , i'm looking for other trance music , but i can't find anywhere :(
but i heard TranceTraffic is the best trance music tracker and i can find many trance music in there.

if i can join TranceTraffic , i can keep my acc , and i will do not trade my acc !

Thanks for reading all FST member !:fst:

bgh520
04-13-2008, 07:40 AM
still waiting..

mafija
04-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Why TT,there is a lot trance music on 0day tracker and olso you can easyle get TR then TT,but any why good luck.

Music_Lover
04-13-2008, 07:49 AM
Try Trancebooster and when you think you want more trance .. in 2-3 months, request TT :P

DikTation
04-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Try Trancebooster and when you think you want more trance .. in 2-3 months, request TT :P

Yes you should probably take this advice i don't think think your going to get in to TranceTraffic straight away like this its not as easy as i wish it was. Although i wish it was that easy.. :P

usersec
04-13-2008, 12:04 PM
you have certainly 200 gb of trance on what.cd or waffles, that should be more than enough for a beggining :lol:

ceasar
04-14-2008, 05:46 AM
No seriously, if you like such pop stars as Oakenfold, Tiesto, PvD, AvB you don't really need TT. This type of music can be found just anywhere. Also tranceparadize, TM3 and other forums have newest releases in just seconds after it's on TT.

dunson
04-14-2008, 05:55 AM
No seriously, if you like such pop stars as Oakenfold, Tiesto, PvD, AvB you don't really need TT. This type of music can be found just anywhere. Also tranceparadize, TM3 and other forums have newest releases in just seconds after it's on TT.

Yeah, I mean, if your friend gives you TT no problem. But if you just want to learn more about the music, there are many sites with popular trance available.

I would recommend http://www.tribalmixes.com an open signup tracker with lots of electronic music. You can get a good feel for some different genres and artists there and see if its worth trying to join the most exclusive electronic music site on the internet.

Where ever you get them, enjoy the tunes man! :D

bgh520
04-14-2008, 10:07 AM

Yeah, I mean, if your friend gives you TT no problem. But if you just want to learn more about the music, there are many sites with popular trance available.

I would recommend http://www.tribalmixes.com an open signup tracker with lots of electronic music. You can get a good feel for some different genres and artists there and see if its worth trying to join the most exclusive electronic music site on the internet.

Where ever you get them, enjoy the tunes man! :D

reactive
05-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Hello, i want to join TT, i looking fot an invite.I have STMusic and Libble invite.
I can upload 10Mbit speed.

Swift
05-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Hello, i want to join TT, i looking fot an invite.I have STMusic and Libble invite.
I can upload 10Mbit speed.

sorry for asking this but are you stupid ?:blink:
make your own request that means open your own thread and ask there for an invite

p.s. sorry for the offtopic