PDA

View Full Version : FTN request second time

styles
04-12-2008, 03:07 PM
This my second times requesting for FTN,I know it's not a good time to request at all as my first time when FTN invite closed.

(If you have not seen my first request,then here it is)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-12304req12305ftn--271403

I don't know when FTN invite will open again,I have been waited since my first request for two months ago.And honestly I have no sure how's this time.I don't know if it would be my lucky or failure again,At least I have nothing to lose,and I would like to hear your comment.If I won't get this time,then I will try harder.And will make third time or even more.You'll never get what you want if you never have a try.

The reason Why I don't bump old topic,After two months gone,I have learned something new here and some community trackers I have.I am so lucky to got in and be known by others.I Feel something special there, everyone is welcomed,And be kind to others,You will find many things fun there,helpful and more like a big family.That's the things I have not ever imagined before.I had never thought tracker could be like that(I used to open a tracker,find something I like,start downloading,then leave) ,Not just a tracker,and much more than just file sharing that the main reason I came here.It's all about enjoy,friend,help,community and even family.That's what I have learned.

Now I still don't have any high level tracker,and I use mostly is level 3 sites and two community base trackers(I thought you may know that),That's all What I have,I enjoy what I have and proud of being a member .

I would like to thank my friends by taking this chance,that helped me and make me feel warm and not alone here:
Nemord,(Very helpful user,active everywhere,give you advice,most respectful people)
Luchohhh,(warm-heartedness guy ever I have met)
I still remember that When I first time came here,you guys helped me a lot,and gave me your trust and respect,and I felt encouraged when I was down then.I never forget you guys.my friends.
and others I may not mention above who ever helped me.Thank you.

Thank you for taking times reading my request,I would appreciate every comment you leave.Thanks FST.

Regards

Aether
04-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Im pretty sure invites are closed @ FTN right now :(

John1988
04-12-2008, 03:27 PM
actually yes but no rules for Brandon :D

styles
04-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Im pretty sure invites are closed @ FTN right now :(
Thank you for your reply:)
I know that:( And I know it's gonna be hard,I try to make this request,just hope if there staff would take a look;)

bgh520
04-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Good luck m8 :)

i hope you can join FTN soon ! cuz you're good member :)

styles
04-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Good luck m8 :)

i hope you can join FTN soon ! cuz you're good member :)
Thank for your support as alway,mate;)
I would to see you there.:lol:

Nemrod
04-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi, mate. :)

/me blushes

You are a very good user and better person, besides... you are my friend. :lol:

Sorry to have to tell you that invites at FTN are closed and I think nobody knows until when, so, right now your chances are poor. :(

But you are a smart guy and you know that patience is virtue and the key in this world of ours, donŽt give up, keep the good job and youŽll get it.

styles
04-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi, mate. :)

/me blushes

You are a very good user and better person, besides... you are my friend. :lol:

Sorry to have to tell you that invites at FTN are closed and I think nobody knows until when, so, right now your chances are poor. :(

But you are a smart guy and you know that patience is virtue and the key in this world of ours, donŽt give up, keep the good job and youŽll get it.

;)I am sure you'll be here and give me some good advice as you always do .Yep,I already know that:pinch: anyway just wanna try my lucky again and give myself a chance,it's really doesn't matter how's this time or not,Chance always there for the the right people.I 'll be waiting whenever how long.
Thanks Nemrod;) my friend.I would try my best to be here,as a family.

styles
04-13-2008, 05:26 AM
Bump :)

PRINCE
04-13-2008, 05:52 AM
that not good time to make any req about f*n
invite system not working
so hard now get any invites
any way GL

styles
04-13-2008, 01:50 PM
that not good time to make any req about f*n
invite system not working
so hard now get any invites
any way GL
I see that:(
And seems I can hardly get the invite with this situation.Thanks for the suggestion.At least I tried.Just wish FTN would open invite someday.:)

Cabalo
04-13-2008, 05:38 PM
maybe u should know brandon had a serious car crash and he is in hospital.
so, no, u won't get invited in a nearby future. come back in some months like everyone else mate.

predateur
04-13-2008, 05:51 PM
so, no, u won't get invited in a nearby future. come back in some months like everyone else mate.

some from staff also can invite, so he still have chances ;) (just see the home page of the site, people still join those last days)

anyway, best of luck styles (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/styles-187327) ;)

paladinx
04-13-2008, 06:02 PM
u should show some splendid proofs of some very high trackers u have (vip donor uploader moderator sysop etc..)
it's sure will interest Brandon
good luck anyway

styles
04-14-2008, 12:28 AM
I know that:( That's fine if I would not got this time cause not a good time for it,thanks for the advice.

some from staff also can invite, so he still have chances ;) (just see the home page of the site, people still join those last days)

anyway, best of luck styles (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/styles-187327) ;)
Thanks predateur.;) I hope so.At least they could take a notice of me.

u should show some splendid proofs of some very high trackers u have (vip donor uploader moderator sysop etc..)
it's sure will interest Brandon
good luck anyway
Thanks for your opinion.I would like to do that If I ever have,and still have a long way to go.

grimms
04-14-2008, 01:10 AM
This my second times requesting for FTN,I know it's not a good time to request at all as my first time when FTN invite closed.

:O So why request it now then.:huh:

phoenixfire
04-14-2008, 01:54 AM
Give him a break, he just wants it really bad. :)

dunson
04-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Give him a break, he just wants it really bad. :)

/me wants a million dollars really bad

Anyone got an invite??? :huh:

Disme
04-14-2008, 05:46 AM

+1 Dunson.
If anyone has a winning ticket for my 'dream' they can always PM me with good offer. I just wants it really bad.

IMHO if you wanna apply to a tracker like FTN, try to write some decent English instead of using some online translator. How can one ever become an active member of any community if writing semi-jibberish.:wacko:

Feel free to disagree.

SgtMajor
04-14-2008, 05:48 AM
If you don't know where their staff & uploaders hang out, then you won't get in, cos they sure don't hang out here.

Disme
04-14-2008, 06:01 AM
If you don't know where their staff & uploaders hang out, then you won't get in, cos they sure don't hang out here.

He could try the 'lounge' :D

madbeer
04-14-2008, 08:07 AM

Mind telling me where they hang out? I'm quite certain that after getting to know me they would surely toss an invite my way. This might come off as sounding cocky, but it's true. I'm neither some clown who wants access to a high level tracker, nor a trader/scammer looking to profit from being a member. I am simply a bit torrent addict (relatively new to the community) who wants access to great material (packs/scene) as well as a great close knit community. And hey, not worrying about a damn ratio all the time will help me sleep better :P

styles
04-14-2008, 10:34 AM

+1 Dunson.
If anyone has a winning ticket for my 'dream' they can always PM me with good offer. I just wants it really bad.

IMHO if you wanna apply to a tracker like FTN, try to write some decent English instead of using some online translator. How can one ever become an active member of any community if writing semi-jibberish.:wacko:

Feel free to disagree.

Thanks.You're right,I am not good at Eng at all.I am sorry if you can hardly read my post.Then,you may right,Decent English would give you more chance than just a boring request with boring contents. I learn the lesson.

Thanks for your insinuation,Sgt
I know better close this thread,Cause this request doesn't make any scene as I see.
Thanks all.

styles
05-02-2008, 10:33 AM
I can't even believe that FTN open invite again :) But that's true.And I would like to try my lucky again,I thought this time would be my best chance ever.Let's see :)
Hope FTN member here would take a consider of me.Thanks for taking your time.
Regards

PRINCE
05-02-2008, 11:06 AM
I can't even believe that FTN open invite again :) But that's true.And I would like to try my lucky again,I thought this time would be my best chance ever.Let's see :)
Regards
really you need big luck
invites will be removed soon
so if you good user you will get one
GL

styles
05-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Regards
really you need big luck
invites will be removed soon
so if you good user you will get one
GL

Thanks mate :)I hope so.
Better have a try than nothing to do.
As I see there are many threads for FTN request been made today,Good luck for all and wish the people who really deserve would get FTN invite.
Thank you FST.:fst:

styles
05-05-2008, 06:19 AM
After this attempt,I'll close this thread as I know hard to get in even invite open or I may not deserve one.

under.zero
05-05-2008, 07:18 AM
i am verry good user :D but nobody help me with one:(

styles
05-05-2008, 10:32 AM
i am verry good user :D but nobody help me with one:(
How comes?Spam

Still got no lucky. Closed :(

styles
05-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Only few hours before FTN close invite again and then would be very hard or even impossible to get in,and this is my last bump and only hope,I wish miracle will happen.Thanks all.

antonii
05-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Good luck ,u will need it ;)

Deathless
05-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Good luck buddy! We all need luck!

styles
05-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Good luck ,u will need it ;)
Thank you mate.;)

Good luck buddy! We all need luck!
Thanks Deathless;) Wish we all get invited:yup: