PDA

View Full Version : DVD to AVI

LegendaryU2K
04-13-2008, 04:34 AM
Hey guys, i never did this before. So i was wondering what program do i use to covert dvd to avi, i mean i have a dvd movie that i want put in avi, so i can seaprate the files and share them, any programs?

Thanks

munaaf
04-13-2008, 10:09 AM
I havent used it, but first one i can think of is Magic DVD Ripper. Just google a dvd-avi converter? im sure that will give u the links u want, one thing i realise is a lot of the programs look the same lol, the one i stated is probably the same as Nidesoft DVD to AVI converter lulz. good luck tho, think i used magic dvd ripper once, but my avi came out 850mb instead of 700.

Appzalien
04-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Type "dvd to avi" into google and look for links to videohelp.com, doom9.org or afterdawn.com. All of these sites have freeware audio and video applications as well as great tutorials on how to use them. Or just add www. to the front of any of those, and go directly to the sources home page and look around.

LegendaryU2K
04-15-2008, 05:37 AM
Thanks guys, but i found something that i can use where i can only hit one button to record and it will record the video into avi or mpg. Its called blaze HTDV DVD video player, amazing program.

peace

saqib
04-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys, but i found something that i can use where i can only hit one button to record and it will record the video into avi or mpg. Its called blaze HTDV DVD video player, amazing program.

peace

but quality ll still too poor . thats the weak point... btw there are plenty of goodies that can b used to do this ...
but blaze is a nice option .

chip19
04-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Handbrake is the best program for this by far. Windows version is available, though it started on Mac.

http://handbrake.fr/?article=download

Appzalien
04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Handbreak is an Mpeg-4 encoder and Mpeg-4 sucks in my opinion.