PDA

View Full Version : karagarga invite

torrentworld
04-13-2008, 06:25 PM
hi, i am looking for a karagarga or otheer great movie tracker , would be grateful if u help

have nordicbits, zamunda, nordic-t , undderground gamer, torrenturkey, powerscene if ure interested

SAM
04-13-2008, 07:05 PM
the second line killed your chance :(

ceasar
04-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Not at all. He's asking for help, not offering trade at the first place and ready to help someone out, if they need to, what's wrong with that?

SAM
04-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Not at all. He's asking for help, not offering trade at the first place and ready to help someone out, if they need to, what's wrong with that?
I don't think so,he gives the impression that he ready to give in order to take.
and that's called trading in my dictionary.Don't know about yours.Though?:naughty:

mansour
04-14-2008, 06:51 AM
help him for free if you can

ceasar
04-14-2008, 07:18 AM
I don't think so,he gives the impression that he ready to give in order to take.
and that's called trading in my dictionary.Don't know about yours.Though?:naughty:
"I believe that people essentially good" (c)

nolimit2008
04-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Some one will help.

zedex
04-14-2008, 07:46 AM
i might help you if u can tell me wich movie would u download from there

SAM
04-14-2008, 09:58 AM
"I believe that people essentially good" (c)
agreed :)

torrentworld
04-14-2008, 12:40 PM
i dont agree with u SAM, i have nice ones too if u mena it like TL Aand swebits and so on..

im now considering "reservoir dogs" with an eng subs on dvdr

no torrents in TL with eng subs

and then, im a nice person who is willing to trade, 1 for 2 maybe...

oh, i have a precious filelist i can trade

i can and will make giveaways just you know im not selfish and these will come with time

im just in need of karagarga because it contains the old movies just what i like...

hope u can help

please people answer negative or positive

i wcan give u what u want - linkomanija, bitgamer, bittorrents,,, u name it

anyone ?