PDA

View Full Version : What.CD help IRC

HDR
04-13-2008, 08:48 PM
I was trying to find the WhatCD help channel because i've lost an invite, because my friend went out for the Weekend. Does anyone know the help channel of what.cd? Thanks

Also, how can i register my nick on the IRC server? It says "Nickserv-Your nick isn't registered" and bellow "#what.cd unable to join channel (invite only)"

Sorry for my dumb questions but i've only started using IRCs last week:sick::frusty:

Edit: Forget i already sent a PM to the staff :/

Xhester
04-13-2008, 09:58 PM
To register with NickServ you must type "/msg NickServ register password email" where password and email are replaced with a password and your email address. You need a password so no one else can steal your nick, and an email address incase you forget your password.
From then on when you join IRC you can type "/msg NickServ identify password" and you will be set. :happy:

HDR
04-13-2008, 10:12 PM
To register with NickServ you must type "/msg NickServ register password email" where password and email are replaced with a password and your email address. You need a password so no one else can steal your nick, and an email address incase you forget your password.
From then on when you join IRC you can type "/msg NickServ identify password" and you will be set. :happy:

Thanks, i already created a little TXT with this info just to make sure that if i need it again i won't forget:lol:

Thanks again:happy: