PDA

View Full Version : I have one shift left before...

CrabGirl
04-13-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm off work for two weeks.

Yey!!!

Well, I'm going up to London and working at this next weekend for one session, and visiting as a punter for the other.

https://www.sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk/xsite.aspx?xsite=vf08.xml#

Then I have a whole week to faff about back at home.

Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy!

Mr JP Fugley
04-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy! indeed.

You deserve happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy! with all the recent pish, mate.

Enjoy.

In a happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy! way.

Squeamous
04-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I read that as 'I have one shit left before....'

and then

'I'm working on a session with a punter this weekend...'

What's wrong with me? :cry:

CrabGirl
04-13-2008, 10:10 PM
I read that as 'I have one shit left before....'

and then

'I'm working on a session with a punter this weekend...'

Lol! You depraved woman you.

Something Else
04-13-2008, 10:11 PM

Coprophiliac. :01:

Something Else
04-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Nice one CG. :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
04-13-2008, 10:14 PM

Maybe she needs a new job.

Biggles
04-13-2008, 10:14 PM

That is one of those words that manages to sound as disturbing as the thing it describes. There ought to be a term for that - like onomatopoeia only something else.

Squeamous
04-13-2008, 10:15 PM
So have you come up with a looooong list of stuff you're going to do in theory but in fact will only do 1/10 of in favour of lounging around in your dressing gown watching MTV CG? :shifty:

Mr JP Fugley
04-13-2008, 10:17 PM

There ought to be a term for that - like onomatopoeia only something else.

Wurstrod ever.

CrabGirl
04-13-2008, 10:27 PM
So have you come up with a looooong list of stuff you're going to do in theory but in fact will only do 1/10 of in favour of lounging around in your dressing gown watching MTV CG? :shifty:

Utterly.

Wednesday I'm travelling up to London to see me mum. Got loads to do up there helping her with some stuff, working at the Vintage festival the weekend, back here Sunday. The next week I wish to attempt to finally sort out my fecking flat. Some bits need painting, some bits STILL need unpacking, and all of it needs cleaning. I also have to revise for my advanced wine cert, get out walking on the coast if the weather is good, catch up with some friends I've shamefully neglected, find a dress to be a bridesmaid in, look for a new job, go swimming, turn 31, have a hangover at least once and have my best friend down for the weekend after next.

In reality I'll probably get up late, watch TV. Post some stuff. For a week. :ermm::frusty:

Squeamous
04-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Amen to that. And then the last night before you go back to work, rush around until 2am trying to make yourself feel better about being a lazy bint for 2 weeks :lol:.

CrabGirl
04-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Amen to that. And then the last night before you go back to work, rush around until 2am trying to make yourself feel better about being a lazy bint for 2 weeks :lol:.

I can so see that happening. :pinch:

I at least want to sort the flat out a little bit and see a few friends. Maybe I can just get them round to sort stuff out for me. Two birds, one stone and all that.

Squeamous
04-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Ooooh, try having a decorating party! They're loads of fun.....get loads of beers and pizza in. You end up with a home like a funhouse though :unsure:.

CrabGirl
04-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Might not be a bad thing!

8 Hours till I'm done.

chalice
04-14-2008, 11:08 AM
'Tick tock' said the clock.

Have a sewper-dewper fortnight, Crusacia, you deserves it.

brotherdoobie
04-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Vacations are the very best thing ever. Enjoy, CG!

Peace, Paul

Snee
04-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm off work for two weeks.

Yey!!!

Well, I'm going up to London and working at this next weekend for one session, and visiting as a punter for the other.

https://www.sundaytimeswineclub.co.uk/xsite.aspx?xsite=vf08.xml#

Then I have a whole week to faff about back at home.

Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy!

Soooo. Whatcha doing now? :unsure:

J-dye
04-14-2008, 06:43 PM
:glag:

i read the title as "i have one shit left before .. "

:glag:

CrabGirl
04-14-2008, 06:48 PM
10 minutes to go.

Alien5
04-14-2008, 06:50 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/zwartt.jpg

CrabGirl
04-23-2008, 05:48 PM

Utterly.

Wednesday I'm travelling up to London to see me mum. Got loads to do up there helping her with some stuff, working at the Vintage festival the weekend, back here Sunday. The next week I wish to attempt to finally sort out my fecking flat. Some bits need painting, some bits STILL need unpacking, and all of it needs cleaning. I also have to revise for my advanced wine cert, get out walking on the coast if the weather is good, catch up with some friends I've shamefully neglected, find a dress to be a bridesmaid in, look for a new job, go swimming, turn 31, have a hangover at least once and have my best friend down for the weekend after next.

In reality I'll probably get up late, watch TV. Post some stuff. For a week. :ermm::frusty:

OK so in terms of the above list, this holiday since getting back from London I have blitz-cleaned the bedroom, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen and the hallway, cleaned out all the cupboards, sorted out the spare room which was unusable because of all the boxes, hung pictures, got rid of bags and bags of stuff, gone through all my clothes and got rid of some, done some revision, seen some friends, and turned 31.

So far so good! :01::01::01::01::01::01:

clocker
04-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Was "turn 31" on the list or a spur of the moment kind of thing?

CrabGirl
04-23-2008, 09:29 PM
It was a spur of the moment decision based upon over 30 years of experience.