PDA

View Full Version : best line you used today

stitched
04-13-2008, 11:41 PM
well which is the best line you think you used today?...preferbly something orginal
for the sake of sharing knowledge, a lot of you r very smart with words here .i just tot i would learn a few lines.

i was talkign to some gal and i came up with "i think its time you think of a diet,otherwise the next time i take you to movies i will have to pay the parking ticket along with the movie ticket"

WarrenBuffet
04-13-2008, 11:46 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------

clocker
04-14-2008, 12:16 AM
well which is the best line you think you used today?...preferbly something orginal
for the sake of sharing knowledge, a lot of you r very smart with words here .i just tot i would learn a few lines.

i was talkign to some gal and i came up with "i think its time you think of a diet,otherwise the next time i take you to movies i will have to pay the parking ticket along with the movie ticket"
With quips like that we should be learning from you, you old smoothie you.
I'll bet you have to beat off the ladies with a stick.

tesco
04-14-2008, 12:51 AM
:blink:

I like that commercial on tv with the line "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice can I get your number?" :P

Barbarossa
04-14-2008, 09:25 AM

I like that commercial on tv with the line "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice can I get your number?" :P

Are you still single, Ross :blink:

Biggles
04-14-2008, 09:32 AM

Tesco is single and stitched has been kneecapped

I'm guessing :unsure:

Snee
04-14-2008, 04:38 PM

Depends on where he's from, I reckon. In some countries women are meant to be fat.

He's probably considered quite the charmer in his village.

stitched
04-14-2008, 05:23 PM

Depends on where he's from, I reckon. In some countries women are meant to be fat.

well these lines were not meant to be a show off.....but since u take it all personal....when i was 16 i had an internet affair with some gal from texas on the internet and she sent me actual mails from texas to my country india and me and my friends were laughing at how stupid these foreign gals can be...trust me if u can charm any village gal its as good as charming any gal ...they all fall for the same lines ,same tricks...some need a lot more foreplay then the rest...i could get any foreign gal in 15 days...if not any,atleast most of the foreign gals.....i have better things to concentrate on ,now that i am older...i have had my share of fun ,i no longer go hunting or fishing...soo thats me a typical charmer in my village if it makes u feel better.

Snee
04-14-2008, 05:26 PM

well these lines were not meant to be a show off.....but since u take it all personal....when i was 16 i had an internet affair with some gal from texas on the internet and she sent me actual mails from texas to my country india and me and my friends were laughing at how stupid these foreign gals can be...trust me if u can charm any village gal its as good as charming any gal ...they all fall for the same lines ,same tricks...some need a lot more foreplay then the rest...i could get any foreign gal in 15 days...if not any,atleast most of the foreign gals.....i have better things to concentrate on ,now that i am older...i have had my share of fun ,i no longer go hunting or fishing...soo thats me a typical charmer in my village if it makes u feel better.

:glag:

You're wasted on the internets.

stitched
04-14-2008, 05:45 PM

:glag:

You're wasted on the internets.

yes i know ,like i said i was 16 and i have grown a lot older with a lot of other things to worry about...but my chat skills and phone skills are above average or so i think. i am not saying i am the smartest guy out there,but i am not bad for a village guy :)

brotherdoobie
04-14-2008, 05:53 PM
stitched > *

-bd :glag:

chalice
04-14-2008, 06:05 PM
He's a village person.

http://ui19.gamespot.com/306/people_2.jpg

J-dye
04-14-2008, 06:28 PM
stitched > :emo:

stitched
04-14-2008, 06:58 PM
i am not trying to outsmart anyone...i shall be more carefull with the words i choose next time:).

Snee
04-14-2008, 07:03 PM
I could tell.

clocker
04-14-2008, 09:25 PM
You had me at "village".

CrabGirl
04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
"It's all about the cock"

Snee
04-14-2008, 09:31 PM

As a foreign woman I'd expect you to say that, 'cos foreign gals are stupid. Fact.

CrabGirl
04-14-2008, 09:36 PM

As a foreign woman I'd expect you to say that, 'cos foreign gals are stupid. Fact.

Hoi! What I ever do to you!

Snee
04-14-2008, 09:44 PM

Hoi! What I ever do to you!

I was just relating to what this one guy told me on the interwebs.

He sounds like he knows what he's talking about, totally.

His chat and phone skills are above normal, you know.

escuoop
04-15-2008, 12:35 AM
i am not trying to outsmart anyone...i shall be more carefull with the words i choose next time:).
Get used to it
and take old geezer as an example

stitched
04-15-2008, 01:04 AM
nevermind..i need to grow more mature to post here

Something Else
04-15-2008, 01:18 AM
Do you want a warm glass of shut the hell up. :unsure: