PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Karagarga invite

Gilgameshx
04-14-2008, 07:47 AM
I want to join this tracker cause i love movies and i heard this the best place to get them (older ones).
I started with torrents only few months ago (didnt even knew about private 0-day trackers) therefore i missed a lots of movies + i would like to watch some i already saw on tv.
Im really tired of using private trackers for old movies (if i cant find it on revtt req movies and usually i cant) and waiting 20 days for it to dl and to see its a wrong or file corrupted.
I can provide ss and speedtests later (im @ work now) or you can just view my post history for them. Well thats about it, i would be happy if someone can invite me.

p.s. sorry if my grammar sux :)
P.S.S To make one thing clear: im looking for free invite so dont post: what you have to offer or smth

nolimit2008
04-14-2008, 07:52 AM
Good luck. I'm a member in KG. So when i get an invite, i can give it for you. Please be active in FST.

04-14-2008, 07:53 AM
Prove that u deserve an invite and we will see

Gilgameshx
04-14-2008, 08:02 AM
Good luck. I'm a member in KG. So when i get an invite, i can give it for you. Please be active in FST.

Thank you, if i dont get it before you become pu ill keep that in mind

Prove that u deserve an invite and we will see

How can i prove? If you are talking about proofs from other trackers i can post them afternoon (as i said im at work now) but they are basically same as i posted before just with todays date

sovaz
04-14-2008, 02:17 PM
OK just give me ur email...if u don't prove to b active on KG...u'll just get banned n reported to fst...tats simple.

mamacita
04-14-2008, 03:20 PM
KG isn't what you think it is, I'm afraid.

Its not a depository of Hollywood movies that came out over the past 10 years. We're talking OLD old movies here, as well as independent films and documentaries.

If you're trying to find old classics like the Fugitive or Fight Club or whatever, KG is not the place to look.

Gilgameshx
04-14-2008, 04:22 PM

Its not a depository of Hollywood movies that came out over the past 10 years. We're talking OLD old movies here, as well as independent films and documentaries.

If you're trying to find old classics like the Fugitive or Fight Club or whatever, KG is not the place to look.

So we are talking old movies like '80s and older? If that is true i got wrong info about kg :(, im looking for movies made in ~90'...

puckface
04-14-2008, 04:29 PM

So we are talking old movies like '80s and older? If that is true i got wrong info about kg :(, im looking for movies made in ~90'...

you got the wrong info.

KG is for non-mainstream movies of any age. and when they say non-mainstream, they mean it, I dont mean shit like Juno and Diving Bell and the Butterfly.. I mean obscure shit mostly

GoldStoNe
04-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Yes, mamacita is right. KG is where you find old and rare stuff, like Enter the Dragon (1973), the first & original Adventures of Robin Hood (1938); Stanley Kubrick's Clockwork Orange (1971), Eyes Wide Shut (1999), Full Metal Jacket (1987), and the Shining (1980); etc. They have some Japanese rare to find stuff too, those which are not readily available in the West. KG is not for everybody though...

Gilgameshx
04-14-2008, 04:34 PM
@puckface @mamacita @goldstone tnx a lot for info ppl

@sovaz @nolimit2008 I appreciate your offer very much but i wont take invite cause kg is not what i thought it was and im not collector. Tnx a lot

Can someone tell me: is there any tracker which got a lot of movies from 90's before i close this

puckface
04-14-2008, 04:38 PM

@sovaz @nolimit2008 I appreciate your offer very much but i wont take invite cause kg is not what i thought it was and im not collector. Tnx a lot

Can someone tell me: is there any tracker which got a lot of movies from 90's before i close this

To my knowledge there isnt a specialized tracker for that. Of the big sites, I think RevTT has become your best bet to find semi-older things, because of their request section they now have tons of older (90's) films and you can request whats not there... maybe someone else knows better, I dunno

04-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Torrent damage have alot of old movies

otherwise use Thepiratebay.com Or rapidshare it have most of old movies

and u can try zamunda.net too it's awesome it has any movie u may think of :P

Gilgameshx
04-14-2008, 04:46 PM

To my knowledge there isnt a specialized tracker for that. Of the big sites, I think RevTT has become your best bet to find semi-older things, because of their request section they now have tons of older (90's) films and you can request whats not there... maybe someone else knows better, I dunno

Torrent damage have alot of old movies

otherwise use Thepiratebay.com Or rapidshare it have most of old movies

and u can try zamunda.net too it's awesome it has any movie u may think of :P

Tnx for info guys, looks like i will keep using revtt and isohunt, i thought td is just bad general 0-day tracker so never joined it=Ill take one from my friend to check it out. Tnx for info anyone