PDA

View Full Version : demonoid invite codes for you

dunson
04-14-2008, 06:04 PM
I have a couple of Demonoid invites that I'd like to give to someone who is new to torrents. To get an invite follow the rules.

1 - How long have you been using torrents?
2 - How much do you download each month?
3 - What are your two favorite trackers?
4 - What kind of stuff are you looking to find?

I will read every one of your posts to make sure you don't, trade, cheat or giveaway accounts.

I realize that the other Demonoid invites are just post and you get it, but I don't believe in that sort of thing. Don't post nice giveaway, good luck or anything similar.

p.s. qualifying entries MAY be considered for other trackers upon a further exam ;)

Slicck
04-14-2008, 06:19 PM
1 - How long have you been using torrents?

i think someone who asking for demonoid invite is extreamly noob :)

punki_rach
04-14-2008, 06:22 PM
why? demonoid is a great tracker. Loads of people use it, not just noobs

dunson
04-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Lots of people do use it. I think it is a great site for someone who is a member of a few ok sites that would really benefit from the size and diversity of Demonoid, but wouldn't have a problem keeping a ratio or anything not finding stuff they liked.

To be clear, I will give it away to anyone who deserves it, but I would like to give it to someone who doesn't have a really good tracker to rely on. This is because I was a noob on Demonoid for a month and realized how great torrents are. Then the site went down and I had to find new sites...My account on Demonoid is only like 40GB up with a 1.5 ratio, which made me realize how I've become a much more active sharer in the past few months.

Cristian
04-14-2008, 06:29 PM
1 - How long have you been using torrents?i think someone who asking for demonoid invite is extreamly noob :)

You're new, aren't you?

Slicck
04-14-2008, 06:49 PM
i mean every one who know what tracker name means have demoniod .

dunson
04-14-2008, 07:01 PM
i mean every one who know what tracker name means have demoniod .

I know I didn't...it took me a few months of using public trackers and seeking an invite to finally get one...