PDA

View Full Version : Bullshit Comments in Trading Threads

SenorBubbz
04-14-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm sick of seeing comments in trading threads like "Bad luck for you" or "EEEEEEEEEWWWW, A TRADER!! HE HAS COOOOOTTIES!!1!111!."

This has gone far enough and people should be able to trade whatever the fuck they want and you can't stop them. You want to know why? Because you aren't dictator of the universe or that person's mom.

I say we make these retarded and nonconstructive comments against the rules. Also, "good luck" comments. Saying "good luck" won't increase his luck in any way, so stop saying it.

Old thread got closed because I messed up the poll =/

Cristian
04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
You will pardon my saying this, I hope, but you're not that much of a diplomat, mate.

stitched
04-14-2008, 10:22 PM
well not just in trading thread it happens in giveaway threads ,request thread...almost anything posted in bittorent invite section..

Gilgameshx
04-14-2008, 10:22 PM
At least there are no more thumbs up and down now :)

Ragecloak
04-14-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm usually rather libertarian in nature so it's ok for people to say what they will. I do agree however that there is a certain goal to this forum and childish posts, whether you like what the person's posting or not, are rather annoying. People should moderate themselves rather than have the moderators do it for them (though i guess that may be asking a lot).

markupmaster
04-15-2008, 12:03 AM
Not just trading threads...

Request threads are filled with"You deserve it" and "I hope you get it!"
Giveaway Threads are filled with "Nice Giveaway!"

It does indeed get old..

By the way, If you just absolutely have to post something in a request thread then please,please,elaborate and explain why he/she deserves what she is requesting.

At least that is better than"Zomg! He So Deserves This!"

:P

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Just as daft are your poll options, so who really is the stupid young one?

And listen to the class newb telling everyone how it should be done, if a thread is open, then it is open for comment, if any comment is against this forums rules, then deal with it in the appropriate way, other than that this forum is NOT specifically a trading forum, so freespeech rules and posters are free to express any view they wish, whether you, or others, like it or not.

Deal with it and grow up.

YoYoY
04-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Not just trading threads...

Request threads are filled with"You deserve it" and "I hope you get it!"
Giveaway Threads are filled with "Nice Giveaway!"

It does indeed get old..

By the way, If you just absolutely have to post something in a request thread then please,please,elaborate and explain why he/she deserves what she is requesting.

At least that is better than"Zomg! He So Deserves This!"

:P

Yeah I agree with you , some people just keep saying this everywhere " you deserve it " etc. to people they just don't know them
They just want to increase their posts hopefully that this is going to get them what they want

IdolEyes787
04-15-2008, 12:26 AM

And listen to the class newb telling everyone how it should be done, if a thread is open, then it is open for comment, if any comment is against this forums rules, then deal with it in the appropriate way, other than that this forum is NOT specifically a trading forum, so freespeech rules and posters are free to express any view they wish, whether you, or others, like it or not.

I just wish that we still had thumbs down button right now.:lol:
You sooo deserve it.

znik
04-15-2008, 12:30 AM
SenorBubbz apparently you are trying to direct the poll to the answer you think is right.

First you created a poll that someone who voted "NO" to allowing comments should also admit that he is homosexual.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bullshit-comments-trading-threads-291278

Apparently you made a mistake since that was the correct answer according to you, so you closed that thread and created this new one where every male who votes "NO" to DISallowing comments must admit that is homosexual.

So, who is the dictator of the universe when you cannot accept a different answer to your beliefs in a poll?

People are free to comment on every thread. We won't write whatever you think is right.
If they are spamming on purpose and repeatedly there are mods here to warn them.

Who do you think you are to judge others' "bullshit" comments?

Nemrod
04-15-2008, 01:18 AM
Stupid and disrespectful poll.

trackrider
04-15-2008, 01:25 AM
so u do like men?

well I certainly do, :whistling so what is wrong with that :rolleyes: My husband is much happier when I like men anyway :naughty:

WarrenBuffet
04-15-2008, 01:30 AM
hey guyzzz quit haten in dis pollzzzz cuz the op's got a half-point. Too bad this is a 1 sided question where theres only 1 option. I mean... ghey, on the interwebz, NOOO WAYYZZ!!!!1111

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 01:34 AM
·:·);2785794']hey guyzzz quit haten in dis pollzzzz cuz the op's got a half-point. Too bad this is a 1 sided question where theres only 1 option. I mean... ghey, on the interwebz, NOOO WAYYZZ!!!!1111

But this is a forum where you can and are encouraged to express an opinion in open threads, even opinions you don't like are welcome.

If in this part of the forum, the BT Invites section, you don't want the unwelcome comments, then close your thread, that is why this is the only part of this forum where you can exercise that option. Rocket science it isn't.

Detale
04-15-2008, 01:41 AM
Well here is the thing. Sure these things are considered spam but here in the invites section we let alot of spam go as we like the "loungish" feel in here. The idea being that one way to get invites is to make friends and in doing so we tend to spam, we really only intervene when it is completely unnecessary or extreme as Yo Yo pointed out above. Now just so this is clear WE ALL SPAM!!!

Exhibit A:

PM Sent

Exhibit B:

[
Why would you open this stupid ass thread just to make a comment?
I doubt anyone cares about the comment you just made anyway.

Exhibit C:

Go tigerchan!!!
Very well thought out request. I hope you do get FTN!!

So I guess people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones eh?

WarrenBuffet
04-15-2008, 01:44 AM
·:·);2785794']hey guyzzz quit haten in dis pollzzzz cuz the op's got a half-point. Too bad this is a 1 sided question where theres only 1 option. I mean... ghey, on the interwebz, NOOO WAYYZZ!!!!1111

But this is a forum where you can and are encouraged to express an opinion in open threads, even opinions you don't like are welcome.

If in this part of the forum, the BT Invites section, you don't want the unwelcome comments, then close your thread, that is why this is the only part of this forum where you can exercise that option. Rocket science it isn't.

lol... he went too easy on me. He apparently doesn't know who I am yet haha.

seppypom
04-15-2008, 01:50 AM
Hey, did you guys hear that Demonid is back?

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 01:55 AM
·:·);2785818']

Just as you were gaining some self respect, you go back to your old ways.

You'd be better off going back to cheating at chess, selling accounts, trading invites for seedboxes and other juvenile things.

Detale
04-15-2008, 02:04 AM

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/5528/spamtastic.gif

You'd be better off going back to cheating at chess, selling accounts, trading invites for seedboxes and other juvenile things.

Do you honestly think because you change your name people will not know who you are?

There was even a time where I changed my username here but did so in a funny useless way anyone know what it used to be???

TP635
04-15-2008, 02:11 AM
Good luck in your Poll.:P

1000possibleclaws
04-15-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm sick of seeing comments in trading threads like "Bad luck for you" or "EEEEEEEEEWWWW, A TRADER!! HE HAS COOOOOTTIES!!1!111!."

I have honestly never seen someone use either one of those remarks in the invites section.. and i have no f-in clue of how you became a mod or w/e on PtN

anyways, thanx for the poll option of 'STFU SenorBubbz'

Sanka113
04-15-2008, 04:36 AM
It's really time for a trading subsection. As a nontrader i'm sick of seeing their lame offers clutter up the bt invites section. From their perspective I'm pretty sure they're getting sick of people spamming their shit all the time. Making them a separate section (like they do at most other forums) would give nontraders no excuse to go to the trading subforum and spam their stuff.

th0r
04-15-2008, 04:42 AM
the mods tried to limit good luck posts, but there are just too many asshats that kept posting them that it wasn't worth the trouble of deleting all of them

junk posts of the like would be difficult if not impossible to moderate, especially in that section

Artemis
04-15-2008, 04:44 AM
The point of a public forum is free speech, people will say what they want, however immature their comments, as others have said this is not only a trading forum, there are others here that don't agree with your business, and they have the right to voice their opinions, but in this case I think a picture speaks a thousand words................

http://i25.tinypic.com/2dkg41e.jpg

ToothFairy
04-15-2008, 06:12 AM
SenorBubbz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/senorbubbz-195185)

fu*kin' right man, fu*kin' right
these "good luck / good offer etc" is a stupid offtop
and stop saing these words.. it's not a good, it's a lame!111

th0r
04-15-2008, 07:06 AM
fu*kin' right man, fu*kin' right
these "good luck / good offer etc" is a stupid offtop
and stop saing these words.. it's not a good, it's a lame!111so what constitutes a bullshit comment besides good luck and hope you get it and do notz trad3?

i can argue that the quoted post is completely useless; that it's just an agreement post with poor grammar, spelling, and l33tsp34k, so where do you draw the line?

Night0wl
04-15-2008, 07:17 AM
I don't think that what you consider "nonconstructive" posts should be disallowed. I think trading threads should be disallowed.

BTW I chose the STFU option.

ToothFairy
04-15-2008, 07:25 AM
th0r (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/th0r-170579)
do you know who I am? I'm a fu*king offtop-guy. So, ignore my message, ok?

Skiz
04-15-2008, 07:30 AM
The point of a public forum is free speech

Wrong.

The point of this forum is to be a resource for it's members in both areas of file sharing knowledge and material. It has nothing whatsoever to do with free speech. :blink:

We have rules which require members to adhere their posts (speech) to particular sections and there are even a couple of topics which we do not even allow to be discussed.

Members do not have freedom of speech here and this is not a forum governed or inspired by any sort of democracy. We have our own set of rules and allowances and free speech is not one of them.

vicious
04-15-2008, 07:34 AM

Free speech - Yes!
Spam - NO!

All this good luck posts are only made by spammers who want to increase they post amount :dry:

Skiz
04-15-2008, 07:54 AM

Free speech - Yes!
Spam - NO!

All this good luck posts are only made by spammers who want to increase they post amount :dry:

Odd comment coming from someone who supposedly hasn't even accessed the Invites section yet. :dabs:

vicious
04-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Free speech - Yes!
Spam - NO!

Odd comment coming from someone who supposedly hasn't even accessed the Invites section yet. :dabs:

supposedly is the right word :pinch:

Swift
04-15-2008, 08:24 AM
i hate when ppl make post like I support this guy , he desirves it Good Luck and othere stuff like this ..

Artemis
04-15-2008, 08:24 AM

Wrong.

The point of this forum is to be a resource for it's members in both areas of file sharing knowledge and material. It has nothing whatsoever to do with free speech. :blink:

We have rules which require members to adhere their posts (speech) to particular sections and there are even a couple of topics which we do not even allow to be discussed.

Members do not have freedom of speech here and this is not a forum governed or inspired by any sort of democracy. We have our own set of rules and allowances and free speech is not one of them.

Lol, that is taking the comment to literally, I meant free speech within the confines of this forum as in differing points of view, since the point of the OP was just to have trading threads with the trades, and no other comments. I could belabor and explain each point as I make it, but most members seem to skip the content of a post if it is more than one sentence long anyway, the point of my saying free speech is that this is a forum where there are differing points of view, having a section for one group or where only certain people can post within the public forum, means that it is no longer public.

Gilgameshx
04-15-2008, 09:16 AM
i hate when ppl make post like I support this guy , he desirves it Good Luck and othere stuff like this ..

I hate it too

1000possibleclaws
04-15-2008, 09:17 AM
i cant believe so many people voted on the 'no i like men' option..

The Gladiator
04-15-2008, 09:25 AM
After you open the thread just close it.

There will be no problem after that.

saqib
04-15-2008, 09:42 AM

yeah , there is always a place open called " report " if u think u r not a trader , and somebody call u trader , go on and report him .
and yes sgtmgr is quite right , that if a thread is open then it is open for SPAM. like some users have 50% of their posts in shape of " good luck , u deserve it etc "

J-dye
04-15-2008, 09:51 AM
All posts made in any thread in the Word Gheymes section do not count towards your post count.

how about implementing the same system in the invite section ? :unsure:

saqib
04-15-2008, 10:10 AM
All posts made in any thread in the Word Gheymes section do not count towards your post count.

it would b awesome.

HDR
04-15-2008, 10:16 AM

First time i agree with you:lol:
At least that way people won't stay around saying X is spamming when they're not:dry:

corpse
04-15-2008, 10:27 AM
The funniest of all are "you won't get it by trade"... So fine... If he won't get it, he won't and FUUUUCK!!!1!! He will know that, It's really unnecessary to write 25612532 same posts "no way to get it like that" :lol:

fOrUmAs
04-15-2008, 11:57 AM

This has gone far enough and people should be able to trade whatever the fuck they want and you can't stop them. You want to know why? Because you aren't dictator of the universe or that person's mom.

I say we make these retarded and nonconstructive comments against the rules. Also, "good luck" comments. Saying "good luck" won't increase his luck in any way, so stop saying it.

Old thread got closed because I messed up the poll =/

i agree on all what u have said,and i have also said that few times but as always nothing change,this all would be fixed if BT mods start to be more active here and start to give warnings to every one who said good luck in thread so maybe them we would see less commet:)

Disme
04-15-2008, 12:29 PM
This is what the rules say:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-first-section-guidelines-read-first-124002

Spam Posting

DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway" or similar repeatedly.
DO NOT repeatedly spam threads with content-less posts.
Members posting spam will receive infractions.

But I see it all over the invite-section. I agree that BT-mods could be more strict in upholding this rule. Some members have 500+ posts with 400 of them just wishing other members good luck and other nonsense.

mrnobody
04-15-2008, 12:38 PM

i rofl'ed on that one :rofl:

i cant believe so many people voted on the 'no i like men' option..

coz the STFU option was added later.

so u do like men?

well I certainly do, :whistling so what is wrong with that :rolleyes: My husband is much happier when I like men anyway :naughty:

nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with that lady.

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:59 PM
easy way to stop this in an instant.

dont let posts, count in the invite section, or maybe just the initial thread starters.

EnerGizer
04-15-2008, 01:05 PM
STFU SenorBubbz

SAM
04-15-2008, 01:11 PM
i say ban them all or disable them at least.
i see posts like
"good trade from great guy"
what in hell this means?

ban the spammers :)

IdolEyes787
04-15-2008, 01:41 PM
As said earlier let the mods decide if a person is excessively spamming.
Not everyone is fluent in English,maybe people are trying to contribute but lack the necessary skills to do it more effectively.
I also fail to see why posting in any one section should of more value than another.
I've learned more about people by posting in the game section than the lounge(which can be the definition of spam by the way).
Everyone has their own way of trying to "belong".I would think long and hard before devaluing any of them.
And I would just add that the only two things that truly bother me are bigotry against people on any level and commenting on a thread without bothering to read previous posts first.

Disme
04-15-2008, 01:42 PM

I'm 100% with you on this one.

S3v3N
04-15-2008, 01:51 PM

No , don't do it please .

HDR
04-15-2008, 01:53 PM

I also agree with that, and looks like i'm going to get banned because there's some people out there saying i am spammer:shutup:

So good luck all, was really nice to meet you all:happy:

(joking...:P)

IdolEyes787
04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm afraid if they ban spam a lot of the humor on these forums will be lost.:)
And I would also like to disagree with SAM simply because I'm sick of everyone else agreeing with him.:yup:

dunson
04-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Good Luck Mate You Deserve It!!!!

pone44
04-15-2008, 03:03 PM
if helping member's see that is not how this community is supposed to be(a trading site,@ least not to all?) n try to help save he-she from being banned, is that spam? Love FST but trading treads -suck and are boring-spam!!! I personally do like seeing them on the BT invite section(makes me sick) especially the sites that are listed-no trades n members still try? Stupidity. I vote that we should be able(not in a rude-name calling-ect -def not allowed), to say whatever we want regarding a trade thread or do not post it @ all? I get flamed for Request so-? Stop crying -traders and trade on,if u think it is right?.. let us ANTI-Traders be silent and let all the traders have fun w- no flaming! i do not care (personally hate trading!) Never participated in it! but if they do not like their sites then probably will lose them in trade or you know-banned. Do You!:fst:

dunson
04-15-2008, 03:16 PM
if helping member's see that is not how this community is supposed to be(a trading site,@ least not to all?) n try to help save he-she from being banned, is that spam? Love FST but trading treads -suck and are boring-spam!!! I personally do like seeing them on the BT invite section(makes me sick) especially the sites that are listed-no trades n members still try? Stupidity. I vote that we should be able(not in a rude-name calling-ect -def not allowed), to say whatever we want regarding a trade thread or do not post it @ all? I get flamed for Request so-? Stop crying -traders and trade on,if u think it is right?.. let us ANTI-Traders be silent and let all the traders have fun w- no flaming! i do not care (personally hate trading!) Never participated in it! but if they do not like their sites then probably will lose them in trade or you know-banned. Do You!:fst:

:wacko:

Take a breath.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2008, 03:19 PM
I don't know if I should agree with you or not .
I found that quite hard to follow.
I just like to add that some topics/people really are begging to be spammed.

SAM
04-15-2008, 04:36 PM
there is a big difference between useless comments and funny or good comments.
i mean
" good luck" is a useless spam but "you deserve it because you are such and such " isn't that useless :D
funny comments or replies that inspire something in the reader or giving advice is always welcome as long as it's in its place and not too much.

soulreaper
04-15-2008, 04:57 PM
In my view,the most effective way of getting rid of spam posts/spammers is if mods take action by handing out infractions or warnings on a more regular basis, ie being more stringent.However this also has the drawback of taking away the charm of FST if you know what i mean.

Take bmtv for example, members are very careful what they post and where they post as they fear the banhammer/warnings,the mods are so damn strict there.

stricter mods= lesser abuse(although i prefer lenient mods hehe).

SAM
04-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Take bmtv for example, members are very careful what they post and where they post as they fear the banhammer/warnings,the mods are so damn strict there.
yes and turn FST to a goats' farm
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/picture.php?albumid=20&pictureid=2956

sear
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
EEEEEEEEEWWWW, A TRADER!! HE HAS COOOOOTTIES!!1!111!

oh wait sorry wrong thread my bad :\

RealitY
04-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Well to start the good luck posts are part of the section. We were removing them and giving infractions but it was an uphill battle mostly. There also wasnt much point in it. The fact is a member saying good luck isnt of any harm so why should we spend hours moderating it when theres other things to do. For now we ask if you notice a member that is constantly spamming such posts to report them. We will look at their posting trends and if alot of it is such posts they will be asked to tone it back a bit or receive an infraction for spam possibly.

Regarding trolling it is a more of an issue. The suggestion that I would give is similar to above. If you notice a member that is constantly trolling threads then report them. Then Staff would look at the post reported and if theyre posting has a trend of the same. If so they could be contacted to tone it back a bit. If they dont then Staff would choose if an infraction is appropriate...

SAM
04-15-2008, 05:37 PM
EEEEEEEEEWWWW, A TRADER!! HE HAS COOOOOTTIES!!1!111!

oh wait sorry wrong thread my bad :\
Missed your comments mate \o/

soulreaper
04-15-2008, 05:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAA, hilarious and an apt picture,Sam. I didn't say I approve of what bmtv does to prevent spamming, just that it's an effective measure,i.e working. See the last line of my previous post(prefer lenient mods).

RealitY
04-15-2008, 06:15 PM
There was even a time where I changed my username here but did so in a funny useless way anyone know what it used to be???
Now mods are spamming threads.
What are we to do now...

soulreaper
04-15-2008, 06:29 PM
What are we to do now...

Ban baby ban!
Joking,but that's hilarious,reality.

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 06:36 PM
What are we to do now...

DPs of course.

<depends on your definition of DP, some would say it's Dis Privs, others might say Double Pen, so let the offender choose :D>

Spanky
04-15-2008, 06:45 PM

Do you honestly think because you change your name people will not know who you are?

A guess at elated?

Why dont people use the ignore feature of this board? Not sure if it works in the BT section, but if certain members just spam posts with good luck or whatever, just put them on your ignore list.

No need to read useless spam anymore.

ghurka
04-15-2008, 06:47 PM
There was even a time where I changed my username here but did so in a funny useless way anyone know what it used to be??? I remember...."very happy" ;)

Detale
04-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Of course YOU remember you're like 1000 years old and you called me on it over at Revolt :)

What are we to do now...

I always Spam especially if it's funny. I even got an infraction for it from Rossco. Besides we are ALL guilty of spam

Nice Giveaway!

Fake but Funny :P

Skiz
04-15-2008, 07:49 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-first-section-guidelines-read-first-124002

Spam Posting

DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway" or similar repeatedly.
DO NOT repeatedly spam threads with content-less posts.
Members posting spam will receive infractions.

But I see it all over the invite-section. I agree that BT-mods could be more strict in upholding this rule. Some members have 500+ posts with 400 of them just wishing other members good luck and other nonsense.

We were wasting hours everyday by giving infractions for every little offense...it was shoveling shit against the tide.

Now we issue infractions if we see repeat offenders. If you see a member continually doing it, click the report button and let us know. We'll delete the posts and insure it doesn't occur again.

Detale
04-16-2008, 12:42 AM

Really!? Well what member is this now? Also Spam IS allowed over in the lounge so maybe those posts were made there and not in the BT section, right? If you do happen to see a member like this posting in the BT section that we missed then please by all means report them and it will be dealt with. Otherwise all you seem to be doing here is over hyping a situation that is not nearly as bad as it is being made out to be by IMO a crybaby that is guilty of Spam himself AS WE ALL ARE!.

Any one of you with a few hundrend posts can you honestly say you have NEVER spammed? No you can't because you can check ones post history. Torrenting is not just about getting the data but having a good time and meeting some good people. So quit the bitchin' and have a good time without going overboard with spam.

Honestly I wish this poll was public and we could all see who voted Yes then we could check their post history and see how many times they themselves have spammed here, god this is such a joke.

SenorBubbz
04-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Haha, just checked the thread for the first time after I posted it, nice third option :P

And mods can spam as much as they want! It's not like they can be a bad influence when most people are already worst than them :mellow:

phrenzy
04-16-2008, 12:56 AM
There are better things to complain about......Get over it...

Emma1979
04-16-2008, 03:25 AM
Here at fst, traders are stereotyped for being mean and not giving away invites or accounts to help other people like themselves start on the torrenting ladder.
I dont think it is wrong to trade if thats the only way people feel like they can get in high level trackers, good luck to em i say.
I myself dont trade and never will as i find it far easier to request an invite to trackers based on proofs and being a trusted member to fst. :)

DasFox
04-16-2008, 05:22 AM
True people shouldn't spam someone, but I thought FST didn't like trading, and that was the reasons why people were going off on trading posts...

Also I thought that trading was something frowned upon by all private trackers...

PEACE

Skiz
04-16-2008, 05:33 AM
True people shouldn't spam someone, but I thought FST didn't like trading, and that was the reasons why people were going off on trading posts...

Also I thought that trading was something frowned upon by all private trackers...

PEACE

People are going off on trading posts b/c they don't like trading and they think the poster might actually care about the gibberish they spout off.

We allow trading. We do not allow spam. Report it if you see it.

DasFox
04-16-2008, 05:46 AM

PEACE

People are going off on trading posts b/c they don't like trading and they think the poster might actually care about the gibberish they spout off.

Ok, but does any private tracker allow trading? I always thought that trading was a big no no in the BT community amongst private trackers, and it seems like as a Filesharing community we aren't supporting it very well if we are going against the grain...

PEACE

SgtMajor
04-16-2008, 05:52 AM

Ok, but does any private tracker allow trading? I always thought that trading was a big no no in the BT community amongst private trackers, and it seems like as a Filesharing community we aren't supporting it very well if we are going against the grain...

PEACE

Oh noes, not the dreaded trading debate??

Believe me, it's been done to death.

Trading is allowed now, it's going to be allowed in the future and nothing is going to change that view. Just have to deal with it.

DasFox
04-16-2008, 05:57 AM
Ahh sorry Sgt, didn't know we were beating a dead horse here, hehe... :)

http://www.bittermancircle.com/my%20images/BeatDeadHorse.gif

Das' lips are sealed...

colbert
04-16-2008, 08:22 PM
I vote for free speech

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 08:44 PM
I vote for free speech

Just for that I'm putting you on my ignore list.

ghurka
04-16-2008, 10:22 PM
I vote for free speechI vote for free women and free beer :yahoo:

Skiz
04-17-2008, 02:04 AM

PEACE

They have their rules, we have ours; the two are in no way linked.

If the trackers you use do not allow trading and you would like to honor that, cheers to you sir. If you trade anyways despite their rules, you should be prepared to face the consequences on their site. Either way, it is between you and the tracker.

By the admission of most every site I can name, invite trading is not an issue and they don't mind it. Adversely, many of the members here seem to find it a loathsome act. :idunno:

Quarter
04-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Trading threads should disallowed.
This will solve your problem.