PDA

View Full Version : bcg signup failed

KRink
04-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Does anyone have the same problem, it looks like blackcats-games.net is open for signups, but everytime after trying to register I get this error

The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.

even when all fields are correct. I belive the problem is server side. Wen I saw it was opem I was like BOOYAEAH, and when it didnt work I was like OHHH FUCKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vinod242
04-14-2008, 10:21 PM
I guess almost everyone trying to signup has the same issue even i was excited when i learnt that it was open, but when i got the reCAPTCHA incorrect i kept on trying for nearly 10 mins but no use.

Swordfish
04-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Yes, I've been trying for ages. Major fail :-/

HDR
04-14-2008, 10:24 PM
By all fields are correct you mean case sensitive too, right?

For example:

The image is: BarBi3'PWnS ALL

If you enter each character correct like above, but if you don't include the spaces and/or the ' then you will fail.

OR, it says fail because:

- The signups are closed even if the page is available.
- Your mail (Hotmail, etc) isn't allowed there.
- You need glasses.
- They don't like you.
- You're an epic fail.

:innocent:

SpecialEFX
04-15-2008, 12:04 AM

For example:

If you enter each character correct like above, but if you don't include the spaces and/or the ' then you will fail.

- You need glasses.
- They don't like you.
- You're an epic fail.

Please enter the two words in the field provided, for example, the words testing and blackcats must be entered as testingblackcats

According to them even Gmail isn't allowed there !

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:15 AM
members are getting in, so we are open

and i never said it would be easy

Sawyer2020
04-15-2008, 12:17 AM
members are getting in, so we are open

and i never said it would be easy
well with this way its not nice way to make pple get in
its great way to make pple pissed off :dry:

SpecialEFX
04-15-2008, 12:21 AM
@stoi, any tips on how to register, really want to get in...

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:21 AM
tough

blame the WTAW thread and the scammers/traders/sellers for it not us.

its either this way or closed for good,

at least this way you have a chance.

and btw it may seem hard, but we are taking at least 3000 members a month, maybe even more than that, so if thats not open signups, i dont know what is.

SpecialEFX
04-15-2008, 12:30 AM
@stoi, tnx for the chance, is there a time-code involved ?? that at some point or a random time that you can get in !

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:32 AM
its just random, as i noticed its already changed from the big hint i gave yous in another thread.

and im not updating it with every change, as it happens ever couple of hours by the looks of it.

grimms
04-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Good strategy. You all need to be grateful he opened up sign ups. It is not meant to be easy. Good luck to all good members. You all know who you are.

cinephilia
please tell us something stoi :dabs:

SpecialEFX
@stoi, tnx for the info, well gotta go work tomorrow (early in the morning
) , tried over 2 hours to sign-up ! but with no luck, too bad really want to join this great Game-Community I'm hearing about. well maybe next month !!

Good luck to everyone else !
Best Regards,
SpecialEFX

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:38 AM
why next month.

just keep trying every now and again and you may get lucky, but it is pointless trying it 1000 times an hour.

SpecialEFX
04-15-2008, 12:42 AM
ok tnx stoi, will give it a try tomorrow if it is still open for signups offcourse.

HarlanS
04-15-2008, 12:43 AM
just keep trying every now and again and you may get lucky, but it is pointless trying it 1000 times an hour.

Not really pointless, but certainly more frustrating; the more lottery tickets you have, the better your chances of a jackpot.

Any thoughts on at least changing the error, to the 'we are full but try again' error? The recaptcha thing really is spinning people out. If you notice, on the recaptcha notes you have on the signup page it tells NOT to put spaces in, but on the recaptcha official help it says TO put the spaces in.

GMAIL and Hotmail don't work, can you tell us if yahoo or what others might work, (or which ones for sure don't).

Not as keen on using my ISP addy for security reasons.

Thanks.

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:44 AM
well its working, so it will be open like this for a long time to come, unless of course we find a flaw in the system, but so far so good. (from our point of view lol)

yahoo, hotmail, msn, gmail, googlemail are all banned (there are probably others but thats the main ones, and i will have to look at the code for the others).

but thats the whole point, we are not closed, we have it up to 50,000 members, we only have 43,600 or something.

npjunior
04-15-2008, 12:44 AM
please give another clue i try many times

The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.... only this, is make me crazy i try 3 hours

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:48 AM
i cant give you another clue, as i havnt got another clue.

HarlanS
04-15-2008, 12:50 AM
please give another clue i try many times

The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.... only this, is make me crazy i try 3 hours

LOL, yeah, I got you by 2 hours at least. :-/

When the page first started allowing registration entries, it was giving this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /var/www/takesignup.php on line 69

...back to battle...

escuoop
04-15-2008, 12:52 AM
is google email allowed?

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:53 AM
no

npjunior
04-15-2008, 12:53 AM
i have this email, [email protected] (work?) ....
@gmail.com (work?)

(I)
04-15-2008, 12:54 AM
lol my friend already gave up

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:55 AM
gmail wont work.

the .br one might, but then we banned a couple of brazil ranges last year as they were habitual cheaters, i just cant remember which ones off the top of my head, but that may be one of them, but im sure that was just IPs not email accounts.

HighRoller99
04-15-2008, 01:00 AM
such a struggle...

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:02 AM
like i said, at least 3000 new users a month.

and we wont be uploading any nulled torrents to mininova etc.

so those that know about it will be trying first, but the clamour should die down in a week or 2, its just because we have just opened up all hell has broke loose.

npjunior
04-15-2008, 01:03 AM
I do not know what else to do, I am in pain, head of both trying. I really wanted an account waiting since October 2006 to get an account. Me only the email gmail to use then ...
Help me .. Please. If you want you can spend my ratio of the other sites.

gmail wont work.

the .br one might, but then we banned a couple of brazil ranges last year as they were habitual cheaters, i just cant remember which ones off the top of my head, but that may be one of them, but im sure that was just IPs not email accounts.

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:07 AM
you will just have to try and get in like everyone else.

and PMing me wont help either.

what else can i say.

We are open which is what everyone wanted.

we are taking in 3000 new members a month at least, maybe even more.

at least you have a chance to get in, not like before when we were totally closed.

OK, it may be hard, it may be a pain, and you may be banging your head against a brick wall atm, but you have just as much a chance as the last user that got in.

Intr4ns1t
04-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Here's my problem. I managed to get a successful message on the site, and got a confirmation email but when I click the link to confirm, I get "Not Found, Sorry Pal"

????? any advice on how to rectify this?

SenorBubbz
04-15-2008, 01:08 AM
yahoo, hotmail, msn, gmail, googlemail are all banned (there are probably others but thats the main ones, and i will have to look at the code for the others).

Why gmail??

WHY!?!?

Am I supposed to get some type of ISP email? Come on stoi....

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:10 AM
romey whats your name on the tracker and i will look into it for you.

senorbubbz, yep afraid so, tbh i wasnt that bothered, but other staff wanted to ban them, and the staff decisions are not just mine to make, so we banned them.

if it doesnt work (which atm it looks like it is) we may allow them in the future, but for now, they are staying banned im afraid.

Zaxx
04-15-2008, 01:11 AM
From what I've read here, captcha is only letting people past during various time periods that seem to change. Best advice...try to reg about every hour or two, eventually you'll get thru. Correct me if I'm wrong Stoi...;)

npjunior
04-15-2008, 01:12 AM
Yes, but it is not for lack of trying I tried many times, in the time you returned, but still showing it . The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again... Being an error of system?

Intr4ns1t
04-15-2008, 01:12 AM
Same as here stoi, appreciate the effort.

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:16 AM
well we have a page on the site that lists everyone thats signed up so far, and your not anywhere on that list.

im going to bed soon, but your best bet is to go into our irc and ask in there (btw thats just for romeyroam)

Intr4ns1t
04-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Hey, thanks again, and I'll try the irc route.

akenat0n
04-15-2008, 01:22 AM
The ones who got in, how did you write the reCAPTCHA code? Because in the web says "Please enter the two words in the field provided, for example, the words testing and blackcats must be entered as testingblackcats" but in TL it's separate. Of course I did try both ways and didn't work.

HighRoller99
04-15-2008, 01:22 AM
yep afraid so, tbh i wasnt that bothered, but other staff wanted to ban them, and the staff decisions are not just mine to make, so we banned them.

any reason for banning gmail?

npjunior
04-15-2008, 01:23 AM
oh my i cant use irc

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:24 AM
trading/selling of accounts, saying as though you cant change your email, just sign up for a new gmail, get in, trade/sell the account.

and as we are still LVL 4 atm, you could get quite a hefty sum, or a good trade with it. once we go down the LVLs then maybe we will look at it again.

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:24 AM
double posts and i only pressed that once.

akenat0n
04-15-2008, 01:27 AM
double posts and i only pressed that once.

Now to make up for what you did, Remove the reCAPTCHA :D

WarrenBuffet
04-15-2008, 01:28 AM
dooooooooooooooooooood.

2 things.

1. 46 peeps viewing every word u say stoi.

2. I dunno if fst's levels play a role in how much this goes for on ebay bcuz in my mind a noob buying an invite/acc on ebay prolly never heard of fst invites.

3.... just out of curiosity... do u know who I am?, I changed my name err... (hint... im not a gurl)

4... yeah yeah, 2 more reasons, I just want to reinstate stoi is my idle and when GTA4 comes out april 29th, may u have all the bandwith glory. Hell, Im gonna buy it overnight, I might even up it when i get home asap.

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:32 AM
1: cool lol

2: if we are open though, why buy in the first place or trade (which is why i wasnt bothered about the gmails but i got overruled lol)

3: not a clue lol

4: so you must be an uploader then, narrows it down a bit, but still havnt a clue.

WarrenBuffet
04-15-2008, 01:32 AM

2: if we are open though, why buy in the first place or trade (which is why i wasnt bothered about the gmails but i got overruled lol)

4: so you must be an uploader then, narrows it down a bit, but still havnt a clue.

well actually, do u know who I "was" on FST.?

renwickftw
04-15-2008, 01:33 AM
I dont get it, why dont you guys just let everyone just join?

WarrenBuffet
04-15-2008, 01:34 AM

another thing. I think even if u were an open tracker, ppl would be acc's on ebay, no joke. I honestly think ppl buying acc's on ebay must be ppl that just installed limewire the day before and just heard of bittorrent.

I dont get it, why dont you guys just let everyone just join?

2 things.

1. only 1337 ppl can join (jk, prolly for security reasons, server bandwith reasons, speed to prevent tooo man noob leechers)

2. uhhh .... look at reason 1

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:41 AM
no i dont know who you were on FST, i am sure i could find out with some digging though (just cant be bothered tonight)

and your point 1 is wrong.

Server bw we have plenty, security, if we have any nasties in they are already in, noobs, we all had to start somewhere, so why not BCG.

its because we have already went that route, letting 5000 members in a week. most of what we got were, dupe accounts, cheaters, habitual leechers.

so been there, seen that, got the T-Shirt, and time for a different approach to this.

If it doesnt work, hell at least we tried something different.

WarrenBuffet
04-15-2008, 01:46 AM
no i dont know who you were on FST, i am sure i could find out with some digging though (just cant be bothered tonight)

Server bw we have plenty, security, if we have any nasties in they are already in, noobs, we all had to start somewhere, so why not BCG.

its because we have already went that route, letting 5000 members in a week. most of what we got were, dupe accounts, cheaters, habitual leechers.

so been there, seen that, got the T-Shirt, and time for a different approach to this.

thanks for your insights. I'll go with your answer on second though ;)

how are you the most down to earth admin I've ever seen in the whole world?! I really really REALLY respect that

I bet in RL you get chicks like 24/7

stoi
04-15-2008, 01:49 AM
lol i wish

i shouldnt say that though, im married with 3 kids.

npjunior
04-15-2008, 01:52 AM
me too , but only one kid, help ....
i try irc, but any sucess, noboy can help me,
and i dont have more ideias...

lol i wish

i shouldnt say that though, im married with 3 kids.

(I)
04-15-2008, 01:52 AM
·:·);2785824']I bet in RL you get chicks like 24/7

lol :lol:
I wish he in RL get chicks like 24/7

manu72
04-15-2008, 01:55 AM
It is frustrating, from the 22h00 that I am trying and nothing! Tomorrow I will work at 08h30. Try again when to awake.
I will not despair! Be patient.
Once when I see agree, have patience my friends. Learn hope is a virtue

TP635
04-15-2008, 01:56 AM
Good luck people.There is NO WAY I can get in. I can't even get into Torrentbytes because of the captcha.

But then I am not a gamer.:whistling
I like the seed bonus system in bcg, but that is not a good reason to join a tracker; unless offcouse you have xxx category:D

lsw0794
04-15-2008, 01:59 AM
can't success
what's the problem?

WarrenBuffet
04-15-2008, 02:00 AM
Good luck people.There is NO WAY I can get in. I can't even get into Torrentbytes because of the captcha.

I like the seed bonus system in bcg, but that is not a good reason to join a tracker; unless offcouse you have xxx category:D

ever heard of xxx games?

TP635
04-15-2008, 02:01 AM
·:·);2785860']

ever heard of xxx games?

Is there such thing?
Then I may check stoi's tracker; if I can get in.

stoi
04-15-2008, 02:03 AM
well... we dont even allow them lol

so dont waste your time :)

npjunior
04-15-2008, 02:05 AM
i can try, but many peoples try and not sign ups, is a joke... only u can see is The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again....

stoi
04-15-2008, 02:07 AM
stop trying so hard then.

go watch a movie, play a game anything, when you get a minute, try again, then do something else.

the more you try the more your going to get pissed off, and the more your going to hate the tracker even if you do get in.

just chill

it will let you in eventually, just dont have a heart attack while trying.

wrobes21
04-15-2008, 02:12 AM
So am I pretty much screwed if I only have my gmail account and my MSN account which is through Verizon DSL?

npjunior
04-15-2008, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the support. I would simply like to put me on your site. Nothing more, I know that the good pay for the bad. And you must be in hair standing with a bunch of people who are not honest. But I can say that I am trying to achieve the maximum possible to be part of their community. But without success. You could really could help me. What I am trying among millions who are well.

go watch a movie, play a game anything, when you get a minute, try again, then do something else.

the more you try the more your going to get pissed off, and the more your going to hate the tracker even if you do get in.

just chill

TP635
04-15-2008, 02:15 AM
well... we dont even allow them lol

so dont waste your time :)

See:yup:

I will just keep trying TB until I get there; I have a feeling it has good xxx category.:D

legom
04-15-2008, 02:18 AM

just chill

Very good advice. I was all in a frenzy yesterday trying to get in and I finally decided to play some games on my 360. I was about to leave for dinner and I decided to check just once more and that's when I got in. Of course, seeing the "success" page is what nearly gave me the heart attack, lol.

Emma1979
04-15-2008, 02:23 AM
i luv the lucky dip idea !!!
If people really want to become a member to the site, they should stick at it and try. Least this way it sort of encourages people once in to keep their ratio up and not to abuse the account.

(I)
04-15-2008, 02:34 AM
just try another mail provider I just think that when u enter gmail for example it tells u wrong captcha w/o saying we don't support hat e-mail provider who knows I was lucky I didn't have to do it I guess, however I feel like if I had to do it, I'd manage lol

Zero_07
04-15-2008, 02:36 AM
Signup successful!

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified ([email protected]). You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account. If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days..... but i still waiting.

What's happens??

panoli
04-15-2008, 02:36 AM
im also facing the same prob. i have an isp email add.

dmanjohn
04-15-2008, 02:38 AM
getting same thing here. Guess I'll try again later

wrobes21
04-15-2008, 02:38 AM
It seems though that every email service I was going to try is banned. Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail, Gmail.... I'd use my old AOL email but I want to use an address that is active, like gmail.

Oh wait. I guess Verizon actually has an email service. I created an account and will use that. That is if Verizon isn't banned as well.

Bichronicity
04-15-2008, 03:26 AM
My dream come true is reducing me to tears!! No heart attack yet, maybe if I ever get in....? *sign* I'll keep trying. Congrats to anyone who actually made it in!

Jakeus
04-15-2008, 03:32 AM
I'll just wait until they allow gmail...

Websites that block all free email services annoy me beyond measure.

Skiz
04-15-2008, 03:42 AM
Signup successful!

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified ([email protected]). You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account. If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days..... but i still waiting.

What's happens??

What email host are you using?

Bichronicity
04-15-2008, 03:43 AM
@ Jakeus

Yea! Maybe that will be a spot for me then!

asapako
04-15-2008, 03:44 AM
stoi... i successfully got in to the msg saying a confirmation email has send to my email.. but i never recieve any email.. how long does it take to recieve it.. im really excited to get in... wohoo...

stoi
04-15-2008, 03:47 AM
usually instantly, sometimes 10 minutes.

but your account wont be pruned for 24 hours if its still pending, also check your spam box as well.

If there is still nothing after a few hours, your best bet is to come into our IRC, im going to bed now (been going for 3 hours now) and i have a busy day tomorrow so not sure when i will get back on here.

dmanjohn
04-15-2008, 03:49 AM
Max users have been reached. Check back with us again soon.

Damn I missed out again

(I)
04-15-2008, 03:50 AM
When did u lost ur 5th star :o

marwell
04-15-2008, 03:51 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/t8vu2w.png

well, w missed it again ...

stoi
04-15-2008, 03:52 AM
who me?

when they took com rep away the first time, and i never got it back when they brought it back, tbh im not even sure if com reps get the 5 stars now.

Jakeus
04-15-2008, 03:57 AM
Congrats to those who got in!

For the rest of us, back to waiting :)

kybalion
04-15-2008, 03:57 AM
Don't despair guys.

Signup failed!

Max users have been reached for the current time period. Grab a cuppa, watch some TV, and come back. You might get lucky.

It's much better than a captcha error.

gch
04-15-2008, 03:59 AM
mmm something isn't working I think... I could register, I received the email confirmation, and I followed that link, but when I try to login the system said "The Username you entered does not exist in our Database", and when I try to recover my password I get this message: "The email address was not found in the database". That's impossible!!! I received an email and now the email doesn't exist???

stoi
04-15-2008, 04:01 AM
i am going to bed now so i may not answer, but what was the username, and tbh your probably better off going to our IRC if you definately got in and can prove it.

puckface
04-15-2008, 04:02 AM
Yeah, that captcha didnt work right, Ive seen those literally 100s of times and never had trouble. I couldnt get past this one after 10 tries.

asapako
04-15-2008, 04:03 AM
usually instantly, sometimes 10 minutes.

but your account wont be pruned for 24 hours if its still pending, also check your spam box as well.

If there is still nothing after a few hours, your best bet is to come into our IRC, im going to bed now (been going for 3 hours now) and i have a busy day tomorrow so not sure when i will get back on here.
cool.. ok.. tnx.. ill just go to irc tom, when i still havent recieve the email..Gnyt

Bichronicity
04-15-2008, 04:11 AM
Don't despair guys.

Signup failed!

Max users have been reached for the current time period. Grab a cuppa, watch some TV, and come back. You might get lucky.It's much better than a captcha error.

Much, much, MUCH better! At least now I can in good conscience go to bed, knowing I don't need to check every 30 seconds!

wrobes21
04-15-2008, 04:17 AM
Yes! I got in! Oh man I'm so excited.

kybalion
04-15-2008, 04:37 AM
And I'm in! Just keep trying guys.

Annoyed
04-15-2008, 04:50 AM
This is awesome. This new strategy should have been implemented ages ago. All the people that are complaining on how hard this is, are going to appreciate their account that much more now once they finally do get in. Which should be appreciated regardless since in terms of speed, content, community, this site is a 10(and should be shown like that on that dumbass WTAW list).

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 04:54 AM
This is awesome. This new strategy should have been implemented ages ago. All the people that are complaining on how hard this is, are going to appreciate their account that much more now once they finally do get in. Which should be appreciated regardless since in terms of speed, content, community, this site is a 10(and should be shown like that on that dumbass WTAW list).

That's the best & most truthful comment in this thread.

xtonart
04-15-2008, 05:06 AM

DarkLaguna
04-15-2008, 05:46 AM
Oh, Jee :cry: ..When, after the thousandth click on register, the sign-up page loads, It took me 15 seconds to fill in and when I pressed sign-up;

Max users have been reached for the current time period. Grab a cuppa, watch some TV, and come back. Futurama is always on a channel. You might get lucky.

So...How fast should I fill in the page, then? In under 5 or 6 seconds?!! :O

Besides, Will an email [email protected] work?...Can't get an ISP email account, 'cause our ISPs don give any!! :frusty:

xtonart
04-15-2008, 05:52 AM

DarkLaguna
04-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Max users have been reached. Check back with us again soon.

OHHHHHHHHHHH....COME ONNNNNNNNN

kooftspc11
04-15-2008, 06:56 AM
·:·);2785824']

how are you the most down to earth admin I've ever seen in the whole world?! I really really REALLY respect that

you got a little something on your chin

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 07:02 AM
·:·);2785824']

you got a little something on your chin

It appears it ran down off his nose, pass the tissue.

HDR
04-15-2008, 09:08 AM

For example:

- You need glasses.
- They don't like you.
- You're an epic fail.

Please enter the two words in the field provided, for example, the words testing and blackcats must be entered as testingblackcats

According to them even Gmail isn't allowed there !
:Pi was joking as obviously

but the captcha system has different options, and they are not the same in all sites, some sites you don't even need to use A/a B/b or "A B", you only need "ab", without spaces and case sensitive.

I was only trying to help lol. ;)

1000possibleclaws
04-15-2008, 09:12 AM
gmail isnt allowed so people won't sign up on a fresh gmail account and then auction off the tracker&mail for money (or trade the tracker). and this works because you can't chance your email address on blackcats without a good reason

Swift
04-15-2008, 09:13 AM
you need a ISP mail :D or a payed one !

cook123
04-15-2008, 09:13 AM
hmmm...... is it still working??????

Swift
04-15-2008, 09:17 AM
http://www.blackcats-games.net/phpBB2/images/spacer.gif Signup failed!

Max users have been reached for the current time period. Grab a cuppa, watch some TV, and come back. Futurama is always on a channel. You might get lucky.

vip
04-15-2008, 09:53 AM
I check for open signups generally on a daily basis once in the morning and once in the afternoon.Been doing that for months like clockwork,after months of checking signups which is now my daily routine,i go offline for 2 days to give my pc a break.
Guess what happens in those 2 days?

Tell me,should i continue my daily routine when i wake up in the morning?Or should i go to the pub to drown my sorrows :cry:

pbjabba
04-15-2008, 10:03 AM
I check for open signups generally on a daily basis... i go offline for 2 days to give my pc a break.
Guess what happens in those 2 days?

Tell me,should i continue my daily routine when i wake up in the morning?Or should i go to the pub to drown my sorrows :cry:
Unlucky :( I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but the impression i get is that there will be random open periods until the user limit is reached. Max users is 50k, currently there are ~43K users by the way. So hopefully you'll be able to get in soon ;)

Porsche_maniak
04-15-2008, 10:32 AM
First check maximum members value.
If there's not empty space you can't register.(7000/7000 Registred users etc...)
Check that you are not writing Passwort,Username,Security Code with CAPS ON.
You must be sure that the email or the username is not used by other "member" (If you had registred before and forgot..)
If its not from above 2 its possable that at the moment they can't accept new users.

npjunior
04-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Someone achieve the signup in blackcats? Or was all a joke?

Swift
04-15-2008, 10:41 AM
yes some people signed up

pbjabba
04-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Someone achieve the signup in blackcats? Or was all a joke?
Yes, me :D Joined yesterday, first try, no problems

munaaf
04-15-2008, 11:19 AM
^^ me too :wootage:

TheFoX
04-15-2008, 11:20 AM
The Captcha input system they use can detect the way someone depresses a key. Apparently, traders type differently from the rest of us, so if the Captcha system thinks you type like a trader, then you don't have any chance of getting it.

munaaf
04-15-2008, 12:13 PM
The Captcha input system they use can detect the way someone depresses a key. Apparently, traders type differently from the rest of us, so if the Captcha system thinks you type like a trader, then you don't have any chance of getting it.

lol :lol::lol::lol::whistling yh so no traders get in :D

demous
04-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Guys i cant register is it fake or what user limit reached is it gone open again ? or i missed it :(

Disme
04-15-2008, 12:21 PM

+1

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:24 PM
lol @ TheFox

All i can say is just keep trying, but dont bust a gut trying, as when you do get in, you may be disapointed.

just chill, and try once every now and again, not 1,000 times a minute.

You will get in. its not impossible, ok it is hard but not impossible.

Obviously atm, there is quite a rush going on, and that may be from the 11,000 KL we just demoted as well trying to get a new account and start afresh (btw i have the backlash of that to take care off as well lol)

but eventually it will die down.

vip
04-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Well Stoi firstly thanks for the opportunity,i've been trying for a few hours now but always get
"Max users have been reached" Just for the record are you still accepting new signups?

What happened to

"NO, the link is NOT broken, we are closed to new signups."

stoi
04-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Its been changed a couple of times, we have a waiting room in IRC so lets just say it was getting flooded with people getting the captcha error (even though that was how i wanted it, but them i can be evil sometimes lol)

so they changed it to another error now that says the max members have been reached, which isnt as fun tbh.

but in reality the max members have not been reached, we have 50,000 places and only 43,000 members so there is plenty spaces available, you just have to catch one at the correct time.

M3nn0
04-15-2008, 12:52 PM

hehe i like this one :)

RedApple
04-15-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm a bit scared giving out my personal ISP e-mail to P2P site, can anybody tell me if that might cause me some problems in the future?

Bichronicity
04-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Still not in...But wanted to say big thank you to Stoi for the chance!

slipfinger
04-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Guys I am staff over there and I use my ISP email addy. If something is going to happen it's going to happen no matter what you do. Maybe you are forgetting that your IP is also available to be found. So like I said why the big worry, if they want you they will get you.

:wacko:

dunson
04-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm a bit scared giving out my personal ISP e-mail to P2P site, can anybody tell me if that might cause me some problems in the future?

I'd say there is a .0001% chance or less that your ISP will ever become aware of the contents of that email.

Zero_07
04-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Signup successful!

What's happens??

What email host are you using?

Local ISP mail, it delayed ~ one hour

I'm in :)

Demons
04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
I´m trying since yesterday still no luck.

Dieza
04-15-2008, 04:48 PM
I've been trying for about an hour. Only just found out about this.

Got to the signup screen a couple of times but keep getting foiled by the Max User Limit message.

Bah.

Gonna keep trying though. :D

sylvanus
04-15-2008, 04:51 PM
hey guys,

thanks everyone here for keeping me updated. at first, i thought it was a joke but then after i read posting here, i found out that i need to use "special" email to sign in. however at that time, the sign up was full. so i tried couple of times and finally signed in successfully. but again, the confirmation email didn't work for me. and i read another posting in this thread saying that i need to go to IRC. I did and finally got in. good luck for everyone who is in a desperate need of this tracker, not trader or collector!

Demons
04-15-2008, 04:56 PM
I've been trying for about an hour. Only just found out about this.

Got to the signup screen a couple of times but keep getting foiled by the Max User Limit message.

Bah.

Gonna keep trying though. :D

Also got the signup screen but never works... Must be faster!

vip
04-15-2008, 05:16 PM
I also got the signup page after trying over 100 times,i thought once you finally enter your details your in,but not to be.Once you've to the signup page,how quick do you have to be,i mean are we talking seconds?
If i had a dollar for every time i click refresh,i'd be a rich man!

P.S Well it's geting very late and i'm tired,my hands/fingers saw from clicking and my eyes.....well if i keep going the way i am,i'll need glasses!After a hard days work at my pc,it's time to call it a night,i'll try again tomorrow bye.

mariner47
04-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Whats the IRC addy of BCG? Please let me know.
Thnx

munaaf
04-15-2008, 05:32 PM

hehe i like this one :)

+1 lol

soulreaper
04-15-2008, 05:50 PM
That's such a well thoughtout post,stoi. Aptly describes the double-edged sword that seedboxes are. I would've just pressed the +1 button,but it's gone so I felt like posting.

HarlanS
04-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Stoi, thanks for changing the error msg to max users instead of reCaptcha...that was a LOT of needless typing yesterday.

I think you'll have less IRC groaners today.

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Its been changed a couple of times, we have a waiting room in IRC so lets just say it was getting flooded with people getting the captcha error (even though that was how i wanted it, but them i can be evil sometimes lol)

so they changed it to another error now that says the max members have been reached, which isnt as fun tbh.

but in reality the max members have not been reached, we have 50,000 places and only 43,000 members so there is plenty spaces available, you just have to catch one at the correct time.

Kunny Funt :lol:

M3nn0
04-16-2008, 03:24 PM
im starting to hate it a lil bit... "registration exprired" or something... back again: user limit reached.... i got htat last message like 6 times.... :cry:
http://i27.tinypic.com/w8pdlx.jpg

bobbybriggs
04-16-2008, 10:54 PM
sh*t... I actually got to the registration part but after i had filled averything in it said: "User limit reached" got dammit it's tricky...

rocky1234
04-16-2008, 11:07 PM
For how many seconds does it actually opens..Whenever I'm filling the information on the signup page and click on submit it says "User limit reached"..

bubucea
04-17-2008, 03:09 AM
after receive the mail from my isp the result was :

Not Found (404)

Sorry pal

corpse
04-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Oh yeah, just got my mail :D
Let's celebrate it with "finally got it" userbar for few hours xD :lol:

under.zero
04-17-2008, 08:02 AM
i'm in :D thanks

kajatonas
04-17-2008, 09:14 AM
gratz

Itachi
04-17-2008, 10:17 AM
I finally got in , thanks !

cook123
04-17-2008, 11:07 AM
just got in!!!!

kajatonas
04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
when i reach the signup.php page should I see any Image to copy to form ? cause im getting only this http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/760/85676252bo1.jpg .. and after when im presing signu-up button im getting recaptca (or smth like this) error

corpse
04-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Yea, you should... Same thing what you see on TL and PussyTorrents at login page.

BReal13
04-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Finally passed the signup up...now I'm awaiting the confirmation email for 30 min :D

Exception
04-17-2008, 12:20 PM
What's happening? I got the signup screen so many times and I'm a fast typer and now when I didn't type as fast I finally got in. I was starting to lose hope :D

GoldStoNe
04-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Deleted. Never mind, I found the answer to my question in BCG's FAQ.

MasterMoll
04-17-2008, 01:39 PM
just passed the signup waiting for the confirmation email! :happy:

M3nn0
04-17-2008, 01:43 PM
when i reach the signup.php page should I see any Image to copy to form ? cause im getting only this http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/760/85676252bo1.jpg .. and after when im presing signu-up button im getting recaptca (or smth like this) error

disable ur popup blocker in firefox :)

yeah i just got in, after 10 times being very angry, filled the fields in like 5 secs :)

frozen
04-17-2008, 05:10 PM
need bcg irc address for my account help. can anyone help me please. tell me the irc or you can PM me if it is not allowed here. thanks

Regards

stoi
04-17-2008, 05:13 PM
you can PM me if you like and i will look into whatever the problem is for you.

axlrose17
04-17-2008, 07:03 PM
I'm waiting for confirmation mail over 24 hours now :angry::angry:

stoi
04-17-2008, 07:22 PM
well instead of getting angry, go to our IRC and ask there or PM me on here and i will look into it.

but if its over 24 hours, your pending account may have been deleted, but i can still have a look.

axlrose17
04-17-2008, 08:09 PM
thx for advice but I'll try to signup again... :cheers:

tehspoon
04-17-2008, 09:41 PM
I was wondering what e-mail provider currently works because i'm tottally bummed at what to use :cry:

nvm just got in!

SpecialEFX
04-18-2008, 12:18 AM
@tehspoon, lucky you m8

fabbond
04-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Hello,
After 6 days to try signup, i cannot get an account, i try all all i can do :cry:
i'm tired, but i don't want to give up ! :pinch:

If someone could give me some tips for having an account. i will be very happy and then sleep better...

thanks in advance

Hello,
After 6 days to try signup, i cannot get an account, i try all all i can do :cry:
i'm tired, but i don't want to give up ! :pinch:

If someone could give me some tips for having an account. i will be very happy and then sleep better...

thanks in advance

I DID IT ! :w00t:

That's ok, i get it !! :w00t:

:fst:

Demons
04-18-2008, 02:50 PM
I´m in to! 3 days trying!!!
:fst::fst:

ironhidePT
04-18-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm not in yet. 5 days trying. :(

Tokeman
04-18-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm not in yet. 5 days trying. :(
You're not the only one...
All we can do is keep trying :dry:

ironhidePT
04-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Absolutely. I was almost in 20 minutes ago, but the password I entered was to short (trying to be faster)...:P

EDIT: I'M IN...Hurrah.

Curahee...:)