PDA

View Full Version : is this okay to give tvtorrents.com account?

sylvanus
04-15-2008, 05:48 PM
i have read faq there and can't find any specific rule about it, which means it is acceptable to give away accounts there. am i right? =)

S3v3N
04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
i have read faq there and can't find any specific rule about it, which means it is acceptable to give away accounts there. am i right? =)

if you don't use it , then better give it to someone that use it .

Gilgameshx
04-15-2008, 06:07 PM
I dont think its ok to give any account, staff doesnt like it (tvt.com rules doesnt forbid you to give your acc thou). From what i saw ppl only care about rules if its higher lvl tracker or if there is some staff here. Giving acc may get you and the one you gave acc banned from site. I learned that the hard way (took dvdclub acc from giveaway)

ghurka
04-15-2008, 06:14 PM
How many credits do you have. Why don't you just offer invites with credits and then delete your account.

Disme
04-15-2008, 06:33 PM

It is not against FST rules to give away that account ... don't know about the tracker rules because I'm not (yet) on it.

It's your call ... but if you do give it away than don't start acting stupid and posting screenshots that will get your acc at TVT disabled.

Just my advice.

GL

sylvanus
04-15-2008, 06:53 PM
uhm.. i think you guys are confused with tv.torrents.ro, which is called TVT usually....

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 06:56 PM

No it isn't.

S3v3N
04-15-2008, 07:29 PM

No it isn't.

why ?

colbert
04-15-2008, 07:48 PM
How many credits do you have. Why don't you just offer invites with credits and then delete your account.

I agree. You can give an invite with a generous number of credits to someone who deserves it!

dunson
04-15-2008, 07:49 PM
It is not ok to giveaway ANY account.

fOrUmAs
04-15-2008, 08:01 PM

that is correct,u can give if u want:)

Skiz
04-15-2008, 08:03 PM
No it isn't.

why ?

Some things never change, eh Sarge? :dabs:

claudandus
04-18-2008, 03:56 AM
No it isn't.

why ?

well it sucks, its stupid, its not fair.

just delete your account if you dont use it animore.

serioously :sick: trading or giving away accounts is like being on the lowest step of the social ladder, and is as much respected as ratiocheating:shutup:

dunson
09-26-2008, 12:50 PM
I got invites for hdbits.ro if any one wanna trade for tvtorrents

I have an invite to Rule #12 for free. Just follow this clink.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/boardrules/

Rilly
09-26-2008, 05:32 PM
why ?

serioously :sick: trading or giving away accounts is like being on the lowest step of the social ladder, and is as much respected as ratiocheating:shutup:

You can't delete your account on TVTorrents.com
You can give your account away, but if you are getting multiple accounts and giving them away, when you are caught all the accounts will be blocked from the tracker.

kooftspc11
09-26-2008, 07:05 PM
is it ok to give herpes to an unsuspecting teen?

Something Else
09-26-2008, 07:14 PM

Why not just give away your nipples and earlobes then delete your STD.

Funkin'
09-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Why would you want to give away your TvT.com account? That site kicks ass.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Detale
09-26-2008, 08:56 PM
why ?

Lets not exaggerate here, although it's not widely accepted at all, It's not as low as cheating. I think the lowest form of "torrenter" is an invite/acct seller.

is it ok to give herpes to an unsuspecting teen? Did that dude ever apologize for giving them to you??

dido
09-26-2008, 09:21 PM
i think it's ok to give it without making this thread and make all the people knows u

making a mistake . but give it to friend because this tracker is more than great

kooftspc11
09-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Did that dude ever apologize for giving them to you??

lol you have something you wanna tell me?

Artemis
09-27-2008, 07:23 AM
Did that dude ever apologize for giving them to you??

lol you have something you wanna tell me?

Your safe, Detale bats for the other team :naughty:

psxcite
09-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Ahh. That would explain his love of Streisand and the thread he started on track lighting.

S3v3N
09-27-2008, 06:22 PM
oops wrong post .