PDA

View Full Version : x264 IRC help please

Aliyans
04-15-2008, 07:49 PM
hi
Anybody know how to get in x264's irc help/support channel/. ?? i have their irc server n channel.. but i tried with all commands to get in.. do u need invite key to get in.. i want to talk to staff..to recover my account.. site says proxy banned?? why??i wonder!!.. nothing i done ..no low ratio.. anybody from there her..:unsure:

Horatiu
04-15-2008, 07:55 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-x264-291457

soulreaper
04-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Proxy Blocked-Enjoy your ban.

That's the msg I get and i haven't even dl/ul a byte. Thought my Ip was banned but looks like users from the US and other parts have the same problem. Weird.

Aliyans
04-15-2008, 08:56 PM
hi
yaa i got in there spoke to staff.. i think they banned India..?? n bannded some countries starting with "I".. i think that staff couldnt unbann ..waitng for admin..hopefully it will be sorted soon.. i donno about India..is there any reason u know soulreaper

deuce6000
04-16-2008, 07:13 AM
I'm from the U.S.A and i get the same message so it has nothing to do with india.I hope it is a mistake because i hate being banned for no reason.

soulreaper
04-16-2008, 08:56 AM
hi
yaa i got in there spoke to staff.. i think they banned India..?? n bannded some countries starting with "I".. i think that staff couldnt unbann ..waitng for admin..hopefully it will be sorted soon.. i donno about India..is there any reason u know soulreaper

Well,since you've spoken to staff,what reason did they give you for this "proxy ban"? I haven't gone into their IRC yet,will do so soon though if things stay the same. Frankly I don't have a clue why I've been proxy banned as i've never used one.

FTTH
04-16-2008, 09:10 AM
don't worry about that.
I got into the x264 help channel a few hours ago and asked about that trouble.
one of its staff says, " sorry you're not banned, it's just errors. so try it again in 3-4 days"
so just wait and see until fixed it.

soulreaper
04-16-2008, 09:14 AM
don't worry about that.
I got into the x264 help channel a few hours ago and asked about that trouble.
one of its staff says, " sorry you're not banned, it's just errors. so try it again in 3-4 days"
so just wait and see until fixed it.

Well I hope it's the same in my case. It's not nice to get banned before you even get started,you know?
Thx for the info.

xgt
04-17-2008, 02:15 AM
hey guys
i'm having the same problem, proxy banned and i don't even use one :P will wait to see if it gets fixed..

lifehackr
04-17-2008, 03:26 AM
I seen this yesterday. After talking with them on irc was told I wasn't banned. Still wouldn't login on XP, tried it on Mac and got right in. Have a friend that had just opposite problem. Mac was banned and XP worked.

spiders96
04-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Has anyone been able to determine the solution for this? My account is suddenly disabled for no reason. I've got a great ratio, and I have definitely not broken any rules. I can't get into the IRC. Anyone know what's going on?

benchez' mum
04-18-2009, 12:57 PM
FFS. READ THE THREAD. :slap:

spiders96
04-21-2009, 03:42 AM
I'm still not able to login. Has anyone been able to resolve their login problems? Also, does anyone know how to get to the IRC? I've tried to get in via irc.xevion.net, but it looks like you need a special invite to get in.

Any help on this?

Arasari
04-22-2009, 07:46 PM
you're bumping a year-old thread: the proxy ban issue has been long resolved

join the help channel at irc.xevion.net #x264-help for help on your issue