PDA

View Full Version : Legal problems with Dedimove?

Xhester
04-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I want to rent a server in dedimove.com but i just read this on his FAQ

If your box has been disconnected and that you don't have any payment problem, it's probably because you did illegal things. Sometimes, we receive request from Dedibox.Fr who received complaint from SCPP (French organism for authors right) due to a breach of French laws.
You seeded illegal torrent files or anything like that ? It's illegal in France, and we can't refund you as your situation costs us charges.

Does anyone had problems with this?

munaaf
04-15-2008, 08:52 PM
ouch that sounds gay lol, not on dedimove so duno but gl if u get it

kooftspc11
04-15-2008, 08:54 PM
lol @ organism

SgtMajor
04-15-2008, 08:59 PM
lol @ organism

Suppose it was better that than orgasm? :P

colbert
04-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Anti-p2p French orgasm :D

RedRansom
05-30-2008, 05:53 PM
yes now i have same problem :( I cant access my seedbox and I am suspecly about my data :S there was 15 gb important things at my seedbox

colombianino
05-30-2008, 07:30 PM
what's worse is that if you were seeding, that would kill your ratio. imagine having a download completed and soon after have your seedbox suspended :(.

kukushka
05-31-2008, 08:59 AM
is there any living creature on earth who actually use a seedbox for a _legal_ content? :D

yayyyyyy
05-31-2008, 11:26 AM
yes now i have same problem :( I cant access my seedbox and I am suspecly about my data :S there was 15 gb important things at my seedbox

got your dedibox raided? :blink:

tried to contact them on irc?

zynwt
05-31-2008, 02:31 PM
I got my dedibox raided yesterday :( They sent me a mail from dedimove :

Dear,

Dedibox.fr notified us that you're doing illegal thing with your server. We do NOT allow an illegal use with servers.
Your box has been suspended.

That's what I saw checking my mail after the dedicated server becoming unable to connect...

I guess DediMove's customers must be mostly seedbox users.. I didn't know if there was something like a legal or illegal torrent!
If you are gonna buy a server from them do this at your own risk... And to tell the truth speeds and performance wasn't that great either.......

yayyyyyy
05-31-2008, 02:39 PM
on which trackers where you using it?

zynwt
05-31-2008, 03:22 PM
s*t s*l tl revtt hdbits x264 ptn tti bit-hdtv scc

RedRansom
05-31-2008, 03:27 PM

Dear,

Dedibox.fr notified us that you're doing illegal thing with your server. We do NOT allow an illegal use with servers.
Your box has been suspended.That's what I saw checking my mail after the dedicated server becoming unable to connect...

I guess DediMove's customers must be mostly seedbox users.. I didn't know if there was something like a legal or illegal torrent!
If you are gonna buy a server from them do this at your own risk... And to tell the truth speeds and performance wasn't that great either.......
same thread with me

I dont think this is about files cuz there wasn't any illegal material I think there is no game ,OS,windows like this .only there was tv show and music videos like this and mostly them legal and 1-2 hdrip movie I dont think this is about illegal materials my friends said maybe someone complaint with your ip but I dont know what happend exactly .
Finally I rent server 1 month and only use 10 day and they suspense :blink: and they got 50 euro what a madness 10 days 50 euro .
But now I am sure i wont work with dedi anymore and next :) cuz server realy crapy and dont have good performance and with techinacl ex ex Anyway
maybe next month i will work with leasweb or ovh but ovh is not renting my country

zynwt
05-31-2008, 03:35 PM
That's what I saw checking my mail after the dedicated server becoming unable to connect...

same thread with me

I dont think this is about files cuz there wasn't any illegal material I think there is no game ,OS,windows like this .only there was tv show and music videos like this and mostly them legal and 1-2 hdrip movie I dont think this is about illegal materials my friends said maybe someone complaint with your ip but I dont know what happend exactly .
Finally I rent server 1 month and only use 10 day and they suspense :blink: and they got 50 euro what a madness 10 days 50 euro .
But now I am sure i wont work with dedi anymore and next :) cuz server realy crapy and dont have good performance and with techinacl ex ex Anyway
maybe next month i will work with leasweb or ovh but ovh is not renting my country

I agree that it mustn't be because of the files.. Why would anyone complain about a seedbox ip while many users using seedboxes on the same trackers..? It was for 14 days 50 euro in my case :(
I am sure I won't work with them either! Same problem, ovh is not available for my country..
Does ovh have the same problems like raids and suspended boxes?

RedRansom
05-31-2008, 03:56 PM
I cant access my seedbox now (with remote desktop , ftp ex) :( there was important things in box for my friend.
ı cant format ex new install.
what can i do now can I get my seedbox agian or money , or Everything over which one :(

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 30.May.2008 18:21
Subject: Your box has been suspended.
To: ***********
Cc: [email protected]

Dear,

Your box has been suspended. Please cancel your PayPal subscription if you don't want to be charged again.

Regards,

--
Technical support
Fax. +33 4 2623 6900
Dedimove and Dedibox-international is a service of Eklypse SARL
Siret: 48334081600014 - 16 rue Garon 69560 St Colombe
www.dedimove.com (http://www.dedimove.com/) & www.eklypse.fr (http://www.eklypse.fr/)
I sent this message http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-your-box-has-been-suspendeddedimove-seedbox-suspended-298173#post2843962
and now i understand :
Game over ! :)

zynwt
05-31-2008, 04:29 PM
I opened a dispute on paypal thinking they wouldn't reply even if I tried to contact them "you know how great their support and IRC services are...."
still no response... waiting..... Actually I don't expect much at this point :(

yayyyyyy
05-31-2008, 05:47 PM
ouch, that sucks :/

maybe that's also the reason why an uploadbot on a certain site stopped working today :/

something might have happened in there... how the hell are they catching all the ppl at the same time? :(