PDA

View Full Version : Wanted PTN

pharaoh
04-15-2008, 11:13 PM
i would like a ptn invite. i want it of course for it's movie selection. i can pm you profile links to other trackers to see my ratio and verify that the accounts belong to me. thanks in advance.

krotacvil
04-15-2008, 11:48 PM
good luck man

RedHot
04-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Good luck mate :P

pharaoh
04-15-2008, 11:57 PM
i don't need luck. i need an invite. lol. but thanks.

LeGenD21
04-16-2008, 12:02 AM
good luck I hope to get it but I dont have invite

THEROCk313
04-16-2008, 12:12 AM
good luck man

DasFox
04-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Start by giving away some invites and building up your BT Rep.

You've been here almost 2 years, with no rep.

How can someone be on FST that long with no rep, and not giving away any invites?

PEACE

jukesta
04-16-2008, 02:26 AM
clearly denied.

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 04:27 AM

How can someone be on FST that long with no rep, and not giving away any invites?

PEACE

i have a good bit of bt rep. i just don't really give a rats ass about it. so i keep it hidden. i'm just here to try and give what i can, and get what i can.

ceasar
04-16-2008, 05:25 AM
i don't need luck. i need an invite. lol. but thanks.
priceless :lol:
Average suspects in every thread wishing luck just to be "active" and hit their 2500 in 2 months...

DasFox
04-16-2008, 05:26 AM

PEACE

i have a good bit of bt rep. i just don't really give a rats ass about it. so i keep it hidden. i'm just here to try and give what i can, and get what i can.

Ahh my bad then, I didn't know you could hide it, hehe...

Show it then so people can see you've been a good guy... ;)

mamacita
04-16-2008, 06:10 AM
Actually, don't show your rep.

Trust me, most of the people who are willing to give out free invites to quality trackers don't give a rat's ass about rep points on a forum.

All rep points are, in my opinion, are beacons that say "hey look at me! I made a big giveaway, come give me something!"

In fact, I know this isn't true with everyone here, but I'd bet you a good deal of the people here with lots of rep might actually have some trading or collecting history to them.

Disme
04-16-2008, 06:19 AM

Trust me, most of the people who are willing to give out free invites to quality trackers don't give a rat's ass about rep points on a forum.

All rep points are, in my opinion, are beacons that say "hey look at me! I made a big giveaway, come give me something!"

In fact, I know this isn't true with everyone here, but I'd bet you a good deal of the people here with lots of rep might actually have some trading or collecting history to them.

+1 :yup:

eden297
04-16-2008, 06:49 AM

the reps are for traders not for anti-traders...

anyway all users on ptn got 1 invite not far ago so u can get it i think..

good luck i am not a member there .

DasFox
04-16-2008, 07:43 AM
I know trackers that check out people's profiles, and want to see details, hiding the Rep doesn't allow people to checkup on someone...

This isn't about how many points you collect, but rather, what people are saying about you...

PEACE

Disme
04-16-2008, 09:02 AM
I know trackers that check out people's profiles, and want to see details, hiding the Rep doesn't allow people to checkup on someone...

This isn't about how many points you collect, but rather, what people are saying about you...

PEACE

You don't need rep-points to know what people say about a member. Posting history (not post-count) is a far better instrument to find out about a members attitude and opinions. off course it costs more time to go through them posts and read everything but I believe the inviter as well as the invited should do an effort when inviting/asking for invite.

Just my 2cents.

rocky1234
04-16-2008, 09:06 AM

PEACE

You don't need rep-points to know what people say about a member. Posting history (not post-count) is a far better instrument to find out about a members attitude and opinions. off course it costs more time to go through them posts and read everything but I believe the inviter as well as the invited should do an effort when inviting/asking for invite.

Just my 2cents.

I agree to your view...Post history is much better way to judge a person rather than checking the rep points.

Though rep points look good..:D

kemodolcy
04-16-2008, 09:10 AM
do u offered any thing ?
pm ur offered on pm
i need bitmetv

vinhkhang01
04-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Invites are meant to be FREE for good citizens.

C-mos
04-16-2008, 10:14 AM
do u offered any thing ?
pm ur offered on pm
i need bitmetv

U are not allowed to trade PTN

The Gladiator
04-16-2008, 12:12 PM
do u offered any thing ?
pm ur offered on pm
i need bitmetv

And he is not allowed to trade BitMeTV to... :P

grimms
04-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Yes checking post history and seeing how an overall members acts and participates in this forum and other bt trackers is the greatest way to measures one worth to give an invite out to.

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 04:29 PM
anyone???

kemodolcy
04-17-2008, 01:12 AM
do u offered any thing ?
pm ur offered on pm
i need bitmetv

THANX MAN FOR UR COMMENT :(
I LOST MY ACCOUNT COZ OF THIS