PDA

View Full Version : Funny story

SAM
04-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Now here is story

about some days ago a good and trusted member in many trackers received an invite to a tracker when he tried to register he found out that his ip is banned so he went to the support channel and ask the mods to unban his ip.they told him everything will be fine and ask for ratio proofs which he gave them and links from his accounts and above all he gave them his invitee nickname.they assured him they will unban the ip and told him not to worry and he can sign up the next day.:w00t:
next day he tried to sign up but he found out that his ip still banned and when he talked to his invitee he found out that they banned him and when his invitee went to the support channel they kicked him out with no explanation not just that they ban his whole tree.:frusty::dabs:

Can you figure out which tracker are we talking about here?:D

kooftspc11
04-16-2008, 01:38 AM
Now here is story

about some days ago a good and trusted member in many trackers received an invite to a tracker when he tried to register he found out that his ip is banned so he went to the support channel and ask the mods to unban his ip.they told him everything will be fine and ask for ratio proofs which he gave them and links from his accounts and above all he gave them his invitee nickname.they assured him they will unban the ip and told him not to worry and he can sign up the next day.:w00t:
next day he tried to sign up but he found out that his ip still banned and when he talked to his invitee he found out that they banned him and when his invitee went to the support channel they kicked him out with no explanation not just that they ban his whole tree.:frusty::dabs:

P
T
N

Nemrod
04-16-2008, 01:39 AM
Now here is story

I´m almost sure he did all of that you say, but... I´m sure that he forgot the goat. :huh:

WarrenBuffet
04-16-2008, 01:42 AM
hdbits

colbert
04-16-2008, 01:46 AM
BMTV is my guess

hangemhigh
04-16-2008, 01:46 AM
if only fst detective were on the case...

jukesta
04-16-2008, 01:49 AM
bmtv

waeldiab
04-16-2008, 01:53 AM
iTS

G-Force
04-16-2008, 01:53 AM
So who was it?

Grind$oFine
04-16-2008, 01:54 AM
I thought it was quite obviously ScT? :huh:

LubTheStaringCat
04-16-2008, 01:55 AM
Sct

BOOM
04-16-2008, 01:56 AM
scc?!
Tell us...i`m curious now:P

mrnobody
04-16-2008, 02:00 AM
everyone is blaming a tracker that they hate, funny that is!

markupmaster
04-16-2008, 02:01 AM
My guess is SCT...

BadFungus
04-16-2008, 02:04 AM
How the hell should i know ?! This is fucking hilarious!

SgtMajor
04-16-2008, 02:06 AM
Wasn't there a site that had specific rules about inviting from certain countries, and that they would ban you if you sent one of them nationalities an invite?

SAM
04-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Wasn't there a site that had specific rules about inviting from certain countries, and that they would ban you if you sent one of them nationalities an invite?
Is this question or an answer for my question?:D

everyone is blaming a tracker that they hate, funny that is!
Sad but true but not all of them.some guessed it right :)

SgtMajor
04-16-2008, 02:22 AM
Is this question or an answer for my question?:D

I don't wish to apportion blame on any individual or tracker, just offering something that may have been overlooked.

SAM
04-16-2008, 02:29 AM
both of the invitee and the inviter are from the same country so he didn't think there would be a problem add to that the one who got the invites offered them direct links to his trackers' profiles.some of them are running under them so they didn't just ban his invitee but also ban him in all their sister trackers. :)

That1Guy
04-16-2008, 03:21 AM
definitely either BMTV or ScT. Im not sure if BMTV has banned certain countries, but if so, I would guess BMTV.

DarkLured
04-16-2008, 03:30 AM
I'd have to guess BMTV. I don't personally have anything against that tracker or any of its staff - I'm basing my guess solely on the number of complaint threads I've seen about BMTV and/or its staff.

(I)
04-16-2008, 04:26 AM
BMTV is my guess

+1

SgtMajor
04-16-2008, 04:56 AM
both of the invitee and the inviter are from the same country so he didn't think there would be a problem

Was it a banned country and would it have been really prudent just to have kept quiet in the first place? You know, we won't ask and you don't tell etc.

The Wanderer
04-16-2008, 05:55 AM
BitmeTV?

Tell that member to start looking for goats. :lol:

Disme
04-16-2008, 06:07 AM
BitmeTV banned all Israeli-IP range and has sister site, so I believ it to be BitmeTV.

It all depends what staff member is handling the case, some are cool others aren't and act irrationally sometimes.

But I guess that happens on (almost) all trackers.

:fst:

ceasar
04-16-2008, 06:22 AM
Now here is story

Smells like bacon to me.
How come all of you guys forgot the worst staff ever? :O

fOrUmAs
04-16-2008, 06:34 AM
Now here is story

almost every tracker have brainless support,this sound to me to be SCT welcome party lol..i havent look other posts maybe someone did answer correct:huh:

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 08:31 AM
it's the pirate bay i am sure .

J-G
04-16-2008, 10:30 AM
I would say it's BMTV.
This thread need to call "Guess the tracker".

BadFungus
04-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Although i respect all users i dont know the fuckin purpose of this tread ...

But keep on guessing ..

C-mos
04-16-2008, 11:17 AM
SAM don't u wanna tell us ?:|

eden297
04-16-2008, 11:17 AM
oink?

SAM
04-16-2008, 11:30 AM
SAM don't u wanna tell us ?:|
and kill the fun?!!!!
I have more stories to come but not as sad as this one though:D

Something Else
04-16-2008, 11:33 AM
almost every tracker have brainless support,this sound to me to be SCT welcome party lol..i havent look other posts maybe someone did answer correct:huh:

Maybe, just maybe, if you have that problem everywhere, perhaps, just perhaps, you are the brainless one. :unsure:

SAM
04-16-2008, 01:28 PM

Maybe, just maybe, if you have that problem everywhere, perhaps, just perhaps, you are the brainless one. :unsure:

For sure not every tracker has those kind of brainless support.but for sure one or two of its staff might be a cunt and don't like to help.
but we can't generalize :)
Any way as many stated this was bitmetv.I guess no other tracker can do such a thing.
At least Feeling has feelings for his members :)

BadFungus
04-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Egypt ip´s are banned on bitmetv, is that right ? :)

dunson
04-16-2008, 01:37 PM
This wasn't a funny story.

SAM
04-16-2008, 01:49 PM
This wasn't a funny story.
and you aren't either :D

Theif
04-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Not every staff member at bitmetv is evil. Till now whenever i had any problem, i consulted andy and each time i was replied back in politely and friendly manner.

SAM
04-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Not every staff member at bitmetv is evil. Till now whenever i had any problem, i consulted andy and each time i was replied back in politely and friendly manner.
ok
so let's not forget this name guys
andy,thank you for responding politely.
I guess they might ban andy after what you said?:D

Presto
04-16-2008, 02:26 PM
OK. Let's guess another tracker. Here it goes...

That tracker didn't want much attention, yet their staff and VIPs started showin off those fancy userbars even before the site was up. They are into plagiarism - the tracker name, the design, the functions they all remind you some other already known trackers. The tracker claims to have a 0-tolerance politics, when it comes to traders. The interesting thing is, that most of their members are traders.

OK. Who ever can guess this one, can make another 'guess the tracker'.

The Wanderer
04-16-2008, 03:23 PM
edit

J-G
04-16-2008, 04:29 PM
I think it's mininova :happy:

predateur
04-16-2008, 05:02 PM
both of the invitee and the inviter are from the same country so he didn't think there would be a problem add to that the one who got the invites offered them direct links to his trackers' profiles.some of them are running under them so they didn't just ban his invitee but also ban him in all their sister trackers. :)

i know 2 trackers how got their sister tracker
Bitmetv (and bitme )
TL (and pussytorrents)

and i guess you are talking about Bitmetv lol

zallofa
04-16-2008, 05:26 PM
:lol::lol::lol:Tl Tl Tl...really its v bad story ...sorry for your friend .

SAM
04-16-2008, 05:31 PM
:lol::lol::lol:Tl Tl Tl...really its v bad story ...sorry for your friend .
it's bitmetv .actually :D

Polarbear
04-16-2008, 05:43 PM

now who would have thought that. :sleeping: will you ever get over your personal bitmetv complex or will you continue to make goat jokes for the rest of your forum life?

i have the feeling you took your ban as a personal insult.

well, i can understand it somehow, because it's the best tv tracker - no doubt.

SAM
04-16-2008, 06:01 PM

now who would have thought that. :sleeping: will you ever get over your personal bitmetv complex or will you continue to make goat jokes for the rest of your forum life?

well,
there is nothing personal in this story :D
they did it so don't blame me for tell my fellow members a story.
add to that they maybe one of the best tv trackers but there is no doubt they have the worst staff ever.
if you love them that much.i have no problem :D
but to me i don't like arrogant and childish staff members.:whistling
about my personal experience.it was a long time ago and thank god it happened cause it got me away from this useless tracker and its paranoid staff who ban members for no reasons.
about the goats.i think this is non of your business.
so please mind your own.:D
thank you.:fst:

PRINCE
04-16-2008, 06:55 PM
oink?

:D:D
what this site??????
i forget it

Rumblin
04-16-2008, 07:06 PM

there was no need for that bro, if it isnt nice keep it to yourself

SgtMajor
04-16-2008, 07:28 PM

I could repeat the same sentence but it pertains to your post.

Everybody is entitled to post their opinion, whether we agree with it or not is irrelevant.

mrnobody
04-16-2008, 08:33 PM
OK. Let's guess another tracker. Here it goes...

That tracker didn't want much attention, yet their staff and VIPs started showin off those fancy userbars even before the site was up. They are into plagiarism - the tracker name, the design, the functions they all remind you some other already known trackers. The tracker claims to have a 0-tolerance politics, when it comes to traders. The interesting thing is, that most of their members are traders.

OK. Who ever can guess this one, can make another 'guess the tracker'.

the tracker that begins with the initial of ur screenname, correct :P

Everybody is entitled to post their opinion, whether we agree with it or not is irrelevant.

not true.

But who told u everyone is entitled to post their opinion anyway?

this ain't no America that everyone can speak whatever they want.

Wait, even in Americans one can't speak whatever s/he desires. I am sure u aren't supposed to publically give speeches on killing people, creating bombs, and other terrorist activity. Moreover, u can't even present your hatred (whether it is ur opinion or not) towards groups protected by hate crime legislation.

Anyways, I am sure same thing goes with this board. I am sure i can't say "Fuck <insert FST staff>", well i can but in the end they would kick me out.

SgtMajor
04-16-2008, 08:53 PM
the tracker that begins with the initial of ur screenname, correct :P

not true.

But who told u everyone is entitled to post their opinion anyway?

this ain't no America that everyone can speak whatever they want.

Wait, even in Americans one can't speak whatever s/he desires. I am sure u aren't supposed to publically give speeches on killing people, creating bombs, and other terrorist activity. Moreover, u can't even present your hatred (whether it is ur opinion or not) towards groups protected by hate crime legislation.

Anyways, I am sure same thing goes with this board. I am sure i can't say "Fuck <insert FST staff>", well i can but in the end they would kick me out.

Opinions as it applies to this board and this boards rules. Posters read too much into things and take words too literally.

mrnobody
04-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Opinions as it applies to this board and this boards rules. Posters read too much into things and take words too literally.

i was reading literature, maybe that's why.

seriously, how do u expect my small brain to figure out what exactly u mean?

maybe u should be more precise? :unsure:

SgtMajor
04-16-2008, 09:17 PM

i was reading literature, maybe that's why.

seriously, how do u expect my small brain to figure out what exactly u mean?

maybe u should be more precise? :unsure:

I was clear enough, I always am, my comments always stay within the rules of this board and I always voice my opinion and never received an infraction for that opinion, this is not the lounge nor a debating chamber for other matters other than BT.

Adama
04-16-2008, 09:30 PM
bitmetv for sure
if they don't respect their members how they want them to follow the rules
they could ban you for anything even if you do nothing
and you have nothing to do cause they will kick you from their irc
my friend got banned because of using a seedbox
what the hell is the matter with those ppl

SAM
04-16-2008, 09:34 PM
There is no need for all this fuss.I heard a story from a member from a respected tracker i'm apart of so i thought to share it with you.
I had nothing against any tracker but i hate any human being who thinks he is better than the others cause his nick's color is different.
And i also hate it when some people thinking that by kissing the asses of tracker staff they will get something in return.:dabs:

Also,nothing will stop me from saying what i think is right.And nothing will hinder me from posting my goats any where and any time i want.:fst:

BadFungus
04-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah this fuckin thread is going hot hot :D

Titans wars and chit-chat for everyone!

Please continue im having a blast reading all this different opinions from the orginal opinion makers !!

Sonnentier
04-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Freedom of expression, it's important, agreed.

But I have the impression polarbear was harming the community with his comment about complexes and such :unsure:

Those people would take care they don't violate rules, but they do everything to show their disrespect for whatever they dispute ...

Why note 'you took it as personal insult', this does not help the situation.
You insult his thread as well, polarbear. And you seem to feel so inerrant the same time.

This thread is about some fun, and comments like this might destroy the atmosphere.

BadFungus
04-16-2008, 10:09 PM
Freedom of expression, it's important, agreed.

But I have the impression polarbear was harming the community with his comment about complexes and such :unsure:

Those people would take care they don't violate rules, but they do everything to show their disrespect for whatever they dispute ...

Why note 'you took it as personal insult', this does not help the situation.
You insult his thread as well, polarbear. And you seem to feel so inerrant the same time.

This thread is about some fun, and comments like this might destroy the atmosphere.

Not at all !! This is fun :lol:

escuoop
04-17-2008, 02:16 AM
I guess BitmeTV:)

So, what are the other stories?