View Full Version : swedvdr problem

mansour
04-16-2008, 10:38 AM
I have an account registered by invite
I make good buffer on it by seedbox
but today when try to login give me this message :
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2032/swedvdrbd0.png
what is that mean please ?
anyone can help me to solve this problem ?

NOLF
04-16-2008, 10:42 AM
I have an account registered by invite
I make good buffer on it by seedbox

Means:

This account has been disabled.
Reason: invited by "stolen account"

If this is true, don't contact us, if not contact us on irc.

demous
04-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Sorry for hearing that mansour loosing swedvdr account its big problem

mansour
04-16-2008, 11:14 AM
any one help ?
any one can taltk the staf ?
please
the first day I uplaod 24 GB by seedbox
help please

sugam
04-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Why dont you contact them in IRC?

t0mmy
04-16-2008, 11:27 AM
the problem obviously lies with the person who invited you, if hes not helpful try and contact their support

Theif
04-16-2008, 11:57 AM
No point in contacting staff if you dont speak/understand swedish.

The Gladiator
04-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Just forget it...

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 12:06 PM
i had an account there recently disabled. i was able to actually contact the staff there and spoke to a very nice member. i was told pretty much that they don't want any non swedish members. my account was disabled for this reason. i felt sort of discriminated against for this. but they enforce this strongly. they say it's for security purposes. so that maybe your problem also. i know it really sucks. i enjoyed the site greatly myself.

NOLF
04-16-2008, 12:11 PM
If you are non nordic, you are "not allowed" to contact staff, use forum and IRC. If you fulfill this, you have no problems if you are non nordic.

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 12:17 PM
If you are non nordic, you are "not allowed" to contact staff, use forum and IRC. If you fulfill this, you have no problems if you are non nordic.

meaning hopefully you can fool them into thinking your nordic.

NOLF
04-16-2008, 12:18 PM

No, this is an official statement from staff

Theif
04-16-2008, 12:21 PM

but they do allow non nordic users to become swedvdr members, right?

The Gladiator
04-16-2008, 12:24 PM

No they don't, as far as i know.

If yes they would not ban the non nordic users.

mansour
04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
thanks for all
but is that meaning that I must forget my account ?

Theif
04-16-2008, 12:28 PM

I am non nordic and have swedvdr account for some time now. Couple of weeks more, i will be promoted to exalted user.

But thing is i have never posted any comment like Tack, tusen tack which i think mean thankyou in swedish.

The Gladiator
04-16-2008, 12:30 PM

I am non nordic and have swedvdr account for some time now. Couple of weeks more, i will be promoted to exalted user.

But thing is i have never posted any comment like Tack, tusen tack which i think mean thankyou in swedish.

Stay like that so, you will keep your acc fine with that behaviour.

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 12:32 PM
i was able to signup yes. had outstanding ratio. went to log on a few days later account was disabled. was told by staff what i mentioned before. so nolf i'd like to talk to the staff member you talked to and ask why my account was disabled. was it for sharing to much? i enjoyed the site and would like my account back!!!

The Gladiator
04-16-2008, 12:33 PM
i was able to signup yes. had outstanding ratio. went to log on a few days later account was disabled. was told by staff what i mentioned before. so nolf i'd like to talk to the staff member you talked to and ask why my account was disabled. was it for sharing to much? i enjoyed the site and would like my account back!!!

They probably just found that you are not nordic.

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 12:40 PM
yes which proves my point of only allowing nordic people. how they found this out i have no clue. so your only hope is to fool them. if you can.

mafija
04-16-2008, 12:46 PM
@The Gladiator Wtf are you talking.Stop posting this RUBBISH about staff on swedvdr.org.You don't now nothing about this site so its better for you to play sherlock holmes role on ftn.:ph34r:

The Gladiator
04-16-2008, 12:50 PM
@The Gladiator Wtf are you talking.Stop posting this RUBBISH about staff on swedvdr.org.You don't now nothing about this site so its better for you to play sherlock holmes role on ftn.:ph34r:

I don't know? :ermm:

Magnum
04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
I have an account registered by invite!

Oh my GOD.I'm a PU into SweDVDR.I try to login but i recive the same message.Please help me guys!!!:(

Dpixel
04-16-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm not a member there but it looks like they are "cleaning the weeds" from the tracker.. Sorry to hear that you got disabled but it sounds that you can't reach the site since you are a non nordic user :(

Good luck finding another site :)

Vitality
04-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Looks like they r cleaning again the non-nordic users :(

Di@monds
04-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Rules are rules. Non Nordic = ban.
You cant do nothing about it.
Tack so mycket :)

usersec
04-16-2008, 03:00 PM

and what do you know, mafija?

Magnum
04-16-2008, 03:00 PM
God,but it's not fair! I've been a good user,i was seeding day and night for not making any problems to my inviter! How it's possible something like this ?

mafija
04-16-2008, 03:08 PM
@usersec what do you want,you'r not even a member of swedvdr.org and you qwote my post.It's my opinion of this tracker and his staff and if you have other expiriance with this tracker post here stop ascing a stupide question.

usersec
04-16-2008, 03:32 PM
what is your opinion of this tracker and how do you know I am not a member there?

Nemrod
04-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Their tracker, their rules. Nothing to complain about, in my opinion.
And it is reasonable that if their target is to be a Swedish community, well, we must accept that.
I canīt deny I wanted get into SweDVDr, because they have a huge collection of DVD, but Iīve been told that 90% are PAL and with Nordic subs, and if we add the fact that they obviously dislike non Nordic people, well, it would be a useless site for me.
The other thing I noted is that many users that I know make huge efforts and upload a lot, just for getting high ranks and the required time for invites, but thatīs all, many of them havenīt watched a single release from there ever.... just leech, seed and delete.

Theif
04-16-2008, 04:50 PM
And it is reasonable that if their target is to be a Swedish community, well, we must accept that.
I canīt deny I wanted get into SweDVDr, because they have a huge collection of DVD, but Iīve been told that 90% are PAL and with Nordic subs, and if we add the fact that they obviously dislike non Nordic people, well, it would be a useless site for me.
The other thing I noted is that many users that I know make huge efforts and upload a lot, just for getting high ranks and the required time for invites, but thatīs all, many of them havenīt watched a single release from there ever.... just leech, seed and delete.

Spot on.

So alright they want only nordic people but what if thoes users are living in other countries like UK or USA.

Polarbear
04-16-2008, 04:52 PM

that's what almost everyone here does. not only on swedvdr.

it's not about the content. it's all about buffer, promotion, status, rank, userbars, rep points, the e-penis and most important: invites

who cares about movies or music? it's just data on the seedbox.

ot: swedvdr is a private swedish tracker. they can allow or disallow whoever they want. some of you still don't understand that you don't have any right to join or stay in a private community.

a private club is a private club. they make the rules who they want in it. if they don't want you for whatever reason - bad luck, but no reason to complain.

why do you want to be a part of a community which language you don't understand anyway?

the dvdclub is another excellent tracker for dvds, but as i just wrote - unfortunately it's not about the content. it's all about swedvdr being level "x".

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 05:17 PM
i just think that in the tracker rating thread next to swedvdr they should put something like (only accepts nordic members). so people like me don't chase it down for years only to lose it because your not nordic. i wanted it for the wide selection of movies it has. they are in pal format. but i have no problem playing pal. and actually most have english language. thedvdclub is nice. but it has no where the archives of movies that swedvdr has.

usersec
04-16-2008, 05:32 PM
i just think that in the tracker rating thread next to swedvdr they should put something like (only accepts nordic members). so people like me don't chase it down for years only to lose it because your not nordic. i wanted it for the wide selection of movies it has. they are in pal format. but i have no problem playing pal. and actually most have english language. thedvdclub is nice. but it has no where the archives of movies that swedvdr has.

get yourself norbits, it also has big collection of dvds

Zimon
04-16-2008, 05:42 PM
i have a question. What is possible the smallest option of donate on swedvdr 5euro?

Nemrod
04-16-2008, 05:48 PM

Spot on.

So alright they want only nordic people but if thoes users are living in other countries like UK or USA.

As far as I know they allow members from other countries, but when they realize some user is not Nordic, maybe they ban him. Iīve been told that as far as I donīt say a word or give any evidence that Iīm not Swedish, I could survive. I suppose they do allow registering from any IP for that you comment.
And I suppose too that if an user lives in Patagonia but he is Nordic, wonīt have any problem due to IP, and if he has some sure will be fixed.
But again: thatīs based on what I think and what Iīve read, itīs not something I can swear it is so.

Anyway, the only thing relevant for me is that itīs crystal clear they are only interested in Swedish and other Nordic users. I donīt meet that requirement. Itīs OK for me, among other things, because I wouldnīt fit there (I wouldnīt be welcome and I wouldnīt feel comfortable in a place where I canīt understand a single word) besides, the superb collection they have it would be absolutely useless for me.

znik
04-16-2008, 09:18 PM
I am fed up of all these rubbish rumours about swedvdr.
Mansour was not banned because he is non-nordic.
He was banned because he was invited by a scammer who stole someone else's account so as to trade the invites.
In any tracker of the world the same thing would have happened.
Mansour why don't you tell us how you got invited there and why you haven't contacted your inviter there to help you if he is your friend?

I don't live in Scandinavia either and never had the slightest problem with my account there over a year that I am a member now.

I love the tracker, I love their unique "softbet" feature where you can gamble your seeding points, I love the speeds and their variety.
I am not there to trade invites like most already disabled users do.

If non-nordic members were not welcome they would have banned us long time ago. They would have also made a public statement in their forums, or there would have been a tiny official post in their forums about that.

There are even members who have posted in their forums in English and are still there.

So, cut the BS and find a better excuse for being disabled.

I don't know what you have been told in their IRC to get rid of you and if that member was a staff member or not. There is also no "@" member in the staff.

superclover
04-16-2008, 09:46 PM
jus to say, znik i think he changed it to "@" for security reasons =]

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 09:48 PM
I am fed up all of these rubbish rumours about swedvdr.
He was banned because he was invited by a scammer who stole someone else's account so as to trade the invites.
Mansour why don't you tell us how you got invited there and why you haven't contacted your inviter there to help you if he is your friend?

I don't live in Scandinavia either and never had the slightest problem with my account there over a year that I am a member now.

I love the tracker, I love their unique "softbet" feature where you can gamble your seeding points, I love the speeds and their variety.
I am not there to trade invites like most already disabled users do and that's why my invite priviliges are also intact.

If non-nordic members were not welcome they would have banned us long time ago. They would have also made a public statement in their forums, or there would have been a tiny official post in their forums about that.

There are even members who have posted in their forums in English and are still there.

I don't know what you have been told in their IRC to get rid of you and if that member was a staff member or not. There is also no "@" member in the staff.

as i stated i motified the staff members name. they had operator status i left the @. do you think i faked the chat log? wtf???

Theif
04-16-2008, 10:18 PM
I am fed up all of these rubbish rumours about swedvdr.

I am not there to trade invites like most already disabled users do.

Thanks for explanation. Yes softbet feature is great and speeds/content are top notch.

I was worried after i heard that people are getting disabled but now i can chill :)

znik
04-16-2008, 10:51 PM
pharaoh if they enforced strongly their policy against non-nordics for security as you say, they would have banned all of us on the spot.
Are we more handsome than you and decided to allow us there and not you?
You think they haven't spotted us for over a year?

I keep on reading this nonsense for ages on FST.
Anyway, I cannot know what happened in your case. That staff member could have been unwilling/bored to have a look at your disabled account at that time, so he told you that to get rid of you easily.

There are a lot of other non-nordic members who never had the slightest problem with their accounts, so please stop spreading rumours.

pharaoh
04-16-2008, 11:42 PM
that really pisses me off to give me some bs reason on why my account was disabled. they had no fukn reason to disable it!!!

znik
04-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Phraoh I have even spotted a trader there who openly tried to trade invites in their forums and asked for offers in english language only (as he clearly stated) about a month ago.

I was amazed not only that they didn't ban him but that they didn't even issue him a warning so far.

If they can tolerate such members noone can convince me that they are against non-nordic decent members.

Anyway, I am sorry about your case since I cannot know what really happened.

pharaoh
04-17-2008, 01:09 AM
i was told if you have an old account you don't have to be swedish. but they are not allowing any more non swedish members. so if by some luck you manage to get a invite. only browse through the torrent section. and pray your account doesn't get disabled.

ceasar
04-17-2008, 02:11 AM
What will they do to you if you try to, shoot in teh head or beat ya ass real bad? :lol: It wouldn't be any worse if he tries, anyway, he's loosing nothing, account already not working.

Theif
04-18-2008, 11:49 PM
Ok, here is the proof that they dont ban users who don't speak/understand swedish. This should put an end to all the rumors/bullshit regarding swedvdr.

http://i30.tinypic.com/309lhl2.jpg

canpan1808
05-10-2008, 05:52 PM
i started learning swedish, hoping that i could get invited to SweDVDR, but with no result.

JA
05-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Ok, here is the proof that they dont ban users who don't speak/understand swedish. This should put an end to all the rumors/bullshit regarding swedvdr.

http://i30.tinypic.com/309lhl2.jpg
Explain;
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6481/thetrueofswedvdryf7.jpg
Then.

ceasar
05-12-2008, 04:52 AM
Looks like Swedes have their "special" way of look on many things, from national trackers to hockey (those nasty hits on Swiss and Russian players on WC)... How can we refuse to LOVE them, LOL

KiNdZiUs
05-12-2008, 10:54 PM
I suggest forget swedvdr because it's useless if you don't understand/speak swedish ... . BTW, there's nothing special there because I was the member month ago (of course, was banned because of the same reason as others: stolen acc or non-nordic IP or bad staff mood or something else bla bla everyday new reason ...) and believe me they don't have nothing special then other good trackers with DVD contents. F.e. I like iPLAY and TL. :D