tralalala
04-16-2008, 03:09 PM
its not. its a result of idiocy. fact.

corpse
04-16-2008, 03:11 PM
They want to kill you, but looks like they missed :ermm:

Squeamous
04-16-2008, 03:16 PM
It's testosterone more like. The world would be a better place without it.

And before some smart arse says it, yes I know women do it too...but much much less often.

brotherdoobie
04-16-2008, 03:33 PM

And before some smart arse says it, yes I know women do it too...but much much less often.

Not at all. You're a smart woman. Think it through.

-bd

Something Else
04-16-2008, 03:37 PM
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9107/52615018b8a4f2bce6cf7acfj4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 03:52 PM
its not. its a result of idiocy. fact.

suicide bombing against civilians is idiocy ...

suicide bombing against soldiers .. another weapon in war ..

BawA
04-16-2008, 03:53 PM
shahada(suicide bombing) in good cause for example kicking out the occupier is a holy cause, its done when all other door are closed, i believe west calls is heroism/sacrificing.
you didnt mind when millions died in favor of churchel and roosevelt, you call them hero although many sacrificed them self in that cause.
now dont get me wrong, am not for killing innocents while damaging the meant ones but if in a bombing 3 Israeli soldiers die while they are at mission to kill school students i call that shahada.

it all comes at the way of thinking and beliefs.

Alien5
04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
im gonna suicide bomb the arsenal ground then

i call it revenge. :shifty:

BawA
04-16-2008, 03:57 PM
lets not get personal :gunsmilie

Squeamous
04-16-2008, 03:58 PM

-bd

I think you know what I meant :dry:

Squeamous
04-16-2008, 04:00 PM
I don't think anyone has a problem with anyone suicide bombing soldiers do they? Over and above the problem they have with people killing each other full stop of course.

Alien5
04-16-2008, 04:01 PM
http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/hooters-protest.jpg

Theif
04-16-2008, 04:09 PM

What poor Arsenal has done to make you piss off? It is Arsenal's third consecutive tropyless season. Why don't you suicide bomb Old Trafford, this way you will have my blessings too.

coming from a Liverpool supporter :happy:

Something Else
04-16-2008, 04:10 PM

I'll sponsor you. Do it for charity or something else. :smilie4:

Barbarossa
04-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Is Allen doing a sponsored suicide bomb of the Emirates Stadium :O

Put me down for a fiver :cool:

Alien5
04-16-2008, 04:15 PM
theres only one problem, i need a volunteer...anyone? anyone?

j-die? :unsure:

Barbarossa
04-16-2008, 04:18 PM
If J-Dye is doing it I'll put in a tenner :mellow:

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 04:24 PM
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country".George S. Patton
And could someone please explain just what the cause these people are killing themselves for again.It certainly isn't to defend their countries.
More like force their ideologies on others.
Sorry but struck a nerve.

Alien5
04-16-2008, 04:25 PM
If J-Dye is doing it I'll put in a tenner :mellow:

done, at least we get to kill two birds with one suicide bomb. :01: :01: :01:

Barbarossa
04-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Do you know him :earl: allen?

Alien5
04-16-2008, 04:43 PM
no i never knew him. :no:

brotherdoobie
04-16-2008, 04:54 PM

-bd

I think you know what I meant :dry:

Of course.

I do believe the world would be a better place - if there was more
Elvis Costello.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BxEAudsb9c

Peace, Paul :happy:

J-dye
04-16-2008, 05:49 PM
theres only one problem, i need a volunteer...anyone? anyone?

j-die? :unsure:

:01:

yup , am ready

but can we like take barbie as hostage and then behead him before we do go to the self exploding part ? :unsure:

J-dye
04-16-2008, 05:50 PM
no i never knew him. :no:

:batman:

J-dye
04-16-2008, 05:52 PM
wait a min , i need to convert to christianity and islamity first . yes both just in case

tralalala
04-16-2008, 05:53 PM
shahada(suicide bombing) in good cause for example kicking out the occupier is a holy cause, its done when all other door are closed, i believe west calls is heroism/sacrificing.
you didnt mind when millions died in favor of churchel and roosevelt, you call them hero although many sacrificed them self in that cause.
now dont get me wrong, am not for killing innocents while damaging the meant ones but if in a bombing 3 Israeli soldiers die while they are at mission to kill school students i call that shahada.

it all comes at the way of thinking and beliefs.

Come on bawa, we both know those soldiers were out to get Hamas militants, and not school students. We both know, that Hamas militants have chosen time and time again to hide behind women, children and the elderly, to make out as if the nasty Israeli soldiers are out to kill anyone in their way. FYI, Israel has canceled many missions because there were too many civilians in the way.. So, next time Hamas bombs a restaurant, I'd like to see your response to that. It would quite frankly interest me very much.

Biggles
04-16-2008, 06:11 PM
its boredom :fist:

Then they should masturbate

see what I did there cross reference FTW

brotherdoobie
04-16-2008, 06:16 PM

Or do something else.

-bd

Biggles
04-16-2008, 06:19 PM

Or do something else.

-bd

anything else would do.

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Come on bawa, we both know those soldiers were out to get Hamas militants, and not school students. We both know, that Hamas militants have chosen time and time again to hide behind women, children and the elderly, to make out as if the nasty Israeli soldiers are out to kill anyone in their way. FYI, Israel has canceled many missions because there were too many civilians in the way.. So, next time Hamas bombs a restaurant, I'd like to see your response to that. It would quite frankly interest me very much.

Today 20 ppl killed by Israeli invasion on Gaza .. every day similar number or more die on Gaza 90% of them innocent ppl sitting at their homes ...
Israel cut fuel and electricity from Gaza , life stopped , transport system stoped ,hospitals stores of drugs are gone , patients dying on a daily basis b'cuz ICU units , artificial ventilators , kidney dialysis machines are stopped ...

do you think that the sons,daughter,fathers,mothers of those killed ppl by Israeli army will set and watch you kill their families.
No they will fight back , and they will bomb them selves on tanks and soldiers of the Israeli army .

k , Hamas militants fire rockets at the near by Israeli colonies every once and a while , the rockets do nothing , they are home made , they don't kill even if they fall on your head ,we never heard of an innocent Israeli killed by Hammas rockets , i know that b'cuz i live there , and Hammas rockets that are fired at you half of them are back directed at us b'cuz they are primitive and not directed ....

why don't the Israeli army kill hamas militants why do the Israeli army have to punish all the ppl in Gaza and kill innocent ppl ....

you know that only 55% of Palestinians elected Hammas there are 45% that don't want Hammas to rule , but after what Israeli army did and do in a daily basis , 100 % of Palestinians are behind Hammas ..

brotherdoobie
04-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Indeed. Hoi, Les. I've been talking to myself for the better part of the night and day.
It has been lonely.

-bd

Biggles
04-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Indeed. Hoi, Les. I've been talking to myself for the better part of the night and day.
It has been lonely.

-bd

Where are they all?

(JP is watching the hoops obviousment)

brotherdoobie
04-16-2008, 06:31 PM
It has been lonely.

-bd

Where are they all?

(JP is watching the hoops obviousment)

Football :fist:

-bd

tralalala
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM

Today 20 ppl killed by Israeli invasion on Gaza .. every day similar number or more die on Gaza 90% of them innocent ppl sitting at their homes ...
Israel cut fuel and electricity from Gaza , life stopped , transport system stoped ,hospitals stores of drugs are gone , patients dying on a daily basis b'cuz ICU units , artificial ventilators , kidney dialysis machines are stopped ...

do you think that the sons,daughter,fathers,mothers of those killed ppl by Israeli army will set and watch you kill their families.
No they will fight back , and they will bomb them selves on tanks and soldiers of the Israeli army .

k , Hamas militants fire rockets at the near by Israeli colonies every once and a while , the rockets do nothing , they are home made , they don't kill even if they fall on your head ,we never heard of an innocent Israeli killed by Hammas rockets , i know that b'cuz i live there , and Hammas rockets that are fired at you half of them are back directed at us b'cuz they are primitive and not directed ....

why don't the Israeli army kill hamas militants why do the Israeli army have to punish all the ppl in Gaza and kill innocent ppl ....

you know that only 55% of Palestinians elected Hammas there are 45% that don't want Hammas to rule , but after what Israeli army did and do in a daily basis , 100 % of Palestinians are behind Hammas ..

Wake up, moron. Hamas rockets have killed 3 civilians. They have wounded hundreds. I find it hard to believe you didn't see Osher Twito - 8 year old, amputated by a Kassam rocket.

And may I ask you this - Why should Israel give the people of Gaza, who's leaders obviously don't want anything to do with us, fuel food and water? I mean, it all originates from Israel, so why should we supply it if we are being targeted by people from within Gaza? Answer that please.. You're a twit, you seem to think you should get all of the benefits and still be allowed to fight you "holy war", hiding behind women and children. Hamas militants are pathetic. Fight a war, assholes, not a civilian-killing spin.

Oh, and maybe now people should realise what voting in a terrorist organisation causes.. And your "45% didn't vote Hamas" isn't a good enough excuse, it's what's called democracy.. I'm guessing that hasn't hit your part of the world yet.. Has it?

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Hiding behind civilians is a strategy that has been employed throughout history.
When soldiers can't clearly separate combatants and noncombatants terrible things tend to happen.
That clearly is the Hamas strategy to gain sympathy.
What they failed to realize though is Israel is about the only country in the world to find that kind of collateral damage acceptable.

I feel great sympathy for both of you.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:13 PM
^ Problem with them is, they never know when to give it a rest.. It's funny, as they claim to want to talk with us now, after they have been pounded. This is a stage that happens every once in a while when they run out of money/ammo, then they refill their stocks, and fight again.. So, by stopping all of the electricity, food, water, and fuel into the strip, I think they will finally realise how badly they rely upon us...

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Wake up, moron. Hamas rockets have killed 3 civilians. They have wounded hundreds. I find it hard to believe you didn't see Osher Twito - 8 year old, amputated by a Kassam rocket.

i feel sorry for the 8 years old amputated child , but you don't see the hundred of children killed on Gaza ...
don't compare a qussam with a 1 ton f19 rocket ...

And may I ask you this - Why should Israel give the people of Gaza, who's leaders obviously don't want anything to do with us, fuel food and water? I mean, it all originates from Israel, so why should we supply it if we are being targeted by people from within Gaza? Answer that please.. You're a twit, you seem to think you should get all of the benefits and still be allowed to fight you "holy war", hiding behind women and children. Hamas militants are pathetic. Fight a war, assholes, not a civilian-killing spin.

you don't understand , we don't take water , food , fuel from Israel.
the problem is Isreal had made a siege around gaza , that we can't get anything that we normaly get from Egypt or buy from Isreali companies .

and excuse me , your army is so fuckin pathetic with all what it got of weapons and support from the us and Europe it can't enter Gaza ,all the fight they do on the borders .
same like Lebanon they couldn't do shit , they were so fucked and frustrated that they make their jets bombard every living thing on Lebanon .. pathetic hah ..

Oh, and maybe now people should realise what voting in a terrorist organisation causes.. And your "45% didn't vote Hamas" isn't a good enough excuse, it's what's called democracy.. I'm guessing that hasn't hit your part of the world yet.. Has it?

the whole world didn't accept Hammas winning the voting ,and they sieged Hammas and gaza , the whole world don't respect democracy ...

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 07:18 PM
^ Problem with them is, they never know when to give it a rest.. It's funny, as they claim to want to talk with us now, after they have been pounded. This is a stage that happens every once in a while when they run out of money/ammo, then they refill their stocks, and fight again.. So, by stopping all of the electricity, food, water, and fuel into the strip, I think they will finally realise how badly they rely upon us...

you are so naive , Hammas have weapons more than before , underground cities and tunnels go even under Israel ..

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:21 PM
The whole World should respect democracy.

Any other system is wrong.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:22 PM
You should have a vote on whether to bring in democracy.

That's the only fair way to decide.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:23 PM
Oh.. Now I see the rage uplifting from you.. Seems you are throwing accusations all over.. Problem is your post ids full of BS.. Check this out:

You claim you don't take food, water and co. from Israel? You said yourself you buy stuff from Israeli companies.. So, why should we give it to you my dear sir?
And to be honest, the Egyptians could do just as well without you as we could.. They never wanted the Gaza strip back.. Too many problems. Look how right they were.

By the way, it's an F-16 plane, not F-19.

On top of that, I shall go back to my initial post and point out to you that the IDF has aborted so many missions because the militants were hiding behind innocent civilians. Would you agree it "fair" to kill civilians, if Hizbollah and Hamas target their rockets at our civilians? I would say yes, but we don't. We target militants. In the process, because of their cowardish tactics, we hit civilians along the way. Don't try and get any sympathy for that. It's simply sad. Go ask any soldier in Israel if he would ever jeopardise a womans or childs life instead of his own. You'll get an overwhelming NO from all of them. Why? Because we have soldiers here, not cowards.

The world won't accept Hamas (and rightfully so, may I add), because they are a terrorist group. That won't change. They target civilians. They are terrorists. End of story.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:24 PM

Problem is that their in the middle of it and have no perspective.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:24 PM

you are so naive , Hammas have weapons more than before , underground cities and tunnels go even under Israel ..

Oooh.. Scary. Thing is, it's your civilians who are suffering from these acts as of now, not ours. Go dig a hole and find your way out of Gaza.. We're doing fine here without you guys.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:27 PM

Problem is that their in the middle of it and have no perspective.

How do you need perspective to see that democracy is the only fair system.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Go ask any soldier in Israel if he would ever jeopardise a womans or childs life instead of his own. You'll get an overwhelming NO from all of them. Why? Because we have soldiers here, not cowards.

Difference between a soldier and a thug is that a soldier knows that there are rules even to a war.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Go ask any soldier in Israel if he would ever jeopardise a womans or childs life instead of his own. You'll get an overwhelming NO from all of them. Why? Because we have soldiers here, not cowards.

Difference between a soldier and a thug is that a soldier knows that there are rules even to a war.

Well there's also the fact that he's heavily armed and highly trained with a full military infrastructure supporting him.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:30 PM

Well there's also the fact that he's heavily armed and highly trained with a full military infrastructure supporting him.

Not always the case but I won't argue the point.

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 07:31 PM
are you stupid ?

Israeli army do massacres every day , lots of innocent ppl dying .. what does this make Israel ...

Hamas are not terrorists they defend their country .. you are the terrorist brought from god knows where to live in a land that is not yours . wake up .

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:32 PM

@Idol: True, but what do you do about the thug coming to attack the soldier with no pre-provocation?

@JP: Well said.

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 07:34 PM
the amount of innocent civilians killed by Hammas doesn't come even near to the amount of massacres the Israeli army did on innocent ppl .

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:38 PM
are you stupid ?

Israeli army do massacres every day , lots of innocent ppl dying .. what does this make Israel ...

Hamas are not terrorists they defend their country .. you are the terrorist brought from god knows where to live in a land that is not yours . wake up .

What massacres? We kill people who are threatening our people. If these people hide behind civilians, well, I guess that's just their sacrifice for their "holy war".
It makes Israel a state that will take matter into it's hands when shit goes out of control - Yes, I am implying that Hamas militants are nutcases. Go and tell me why in the West Bank there are hardly any incidents, whereas in Gaza, every day you hear of a couple militants trying to get near the fence and kill a soldier (or ten)?

Hamas defend their country? What country? You are an autonomy. Fact.
We are not terrorists - The definition of a terrorist is someone who uses terrorism ("the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." - From Oxford dictionary) to get his will.
We don't do that. We go according to the "game rules", we do not TARGET civilians. We hit them on our way to the militants why hide behind them. Is that so difficult to understand?
The land is ours, we have had our state on it for almost 60 years. You have your own piece of land. But being the prats you are, you can't get enough of what was offered 60 years ago. You had to have it all. This is the price you've paid for it.

Bite your lip and live with it.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:38 PM
@Idol: True, but what do you do about the thug coming to attack the soldier with no pre-provocation?

First rule of a soldier defend yourself and your comrades.
Following orders comes somewhere after that.:lol:

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:39 PM

I was under the impression that the Israeli Army was well organised, well trained and well equipped.

Nothing to support that tho', I just thought it.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:40 PM
the amount of innocent civilians killed by Hammas doesn't come even near to the amount of massacres the Israeli army did on innocent ppl .

Name 10 MASSACRES (not of militants, obviously). (massacre: deliberately and violently kill (a large number of people). - From Oxford dictionary).

Go ahead...

I could go ahead and name well over 100 massacres Palestinian terrorists have done within Israel.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:42 PM

I was under the impression that the Israeli Army was well organised, well trained and well equipped.

I was making a generalization not being specific to one country or even a certain historical period.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Ons man's massacre is another man's large number of people being deliberately killed in a violent way.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:44 PM
^ he obviously can't tell the difference :huh:

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:45 PM

I was making a generalization not being specific to one country or even a certain historical period.

Oh right, I thought that given we were discussing the Isreali Army you would understand that I was talking about the Israeli Army.

S3v3N
we were here before you and before your 60 years on this land , you come here , attached us , took our land and claim that they are yours ...

J-dye
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

:ermm:

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:47 PM
Is that so? Apparently, we were there somewhere around 5000 years ago.. It says so in some famous book.. Doesn't say who wrote it.. Can't remember it's name. Bible, maybe?

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Tempted to say how many viewed Israel in 1947 but they did have an United Nations mandate.

S3v3N
04-16-2008, 07:48 PM
what do you call the 20 ppl killed today !

a game !

it's a massacre .

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Exactly, and as expected, the Arabs wouldn't take what was offered.. For them it was all or nothing. In the end, they were pwned. As usual.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:49 PM
what do you call the 20 ppl killed today !

a game !

it's a massacre .

It's called a response. Twat.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:51 PM

Name these men.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Bill and Jimmy.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:53 PM
I tend to like all people be they Palestinian or Israeli just as long as they're not trying to kill me.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:53 PM
So who's the bloke who's both a terrorist and a freedom fighter

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Billy.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:55 PM
I tend to like all people be they Palestinian or Israeli just as long as they're not trying to kill me.

Fuck sake, how many of them are trying to kill you.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Billy.

Figures.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 07:57 PM

Billy and Jimmy for sure but there may be others.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 07:57 PM
No, his surname is Watson.

Skiz
04-16-2008, 08:06 PM

Post of the Day. :glag:

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 08:09 PM

Billy and Jimmy for sure but there may be others.

No wonder you're keeping your powder dry mate.

It's like walking a tightrope.

Skiz
04-16-2008, 08:10 PM
@s3v3n - You keep referring to the "innocent killings" and "killing of civilians". Hammas doesn't have proper soldiers and many of the deaths are "claimed" as civilians killings. I don't remember the last time I read about Hammas soldiers dying. Coincidence or are your people claiming they were civilians as propaganda?

A militant civilian who is firing rockets is not a civilian at all.

tralalala
04-16-2008, 08:11 PM
Or actually walking on it.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 08:12 PM

Skizo old boy. We're having a positive influence on you.

Dashed spiffing to see that.

J-dye
04-16-2008, 08:15 PM

Name these men.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z172/justsobrooke2495/Batman-Robin.jpg

tralalala
04-16-2008, 08:17 PM
:glag:

Skiz
04-16-2008, 08:19 PM

Skizo old boy. We're having a positive influence on you.

Dashed spiffing to see that.

:smilie4:

I'm thinking that most didn't catch the irony or a lol would have to have been posted. I almost spit out some Coke. :lol:

tralalala
04-16-2008, 08:22 PM
'twasn't that funny.. :emo:

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 08:25 PM
It's not been a particliarly funny day to be fair.

Skiz
04-16-2008, 08:28 PM
What tune is that negro version of Gumby pounding out in your sig?

Surely this is an updated version?

:drummer:

100%
04-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Suicide with a higher function seems like a worthy cause.
Pity for all those that did it purely for themselves.

Kamikaze's at least flew planes.

LostInParadise
04-16-2008, 08:34 PM
It's a lot cheaper than a 15 ton laser guided missle

Skiz
04-16-2008, 08:35 PM
It's a lot cheaper than a 15 ton laser guided missle

And typical results are much less.

Imagine that.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Kamikaze's at least flew planes.

And had a cool name.

tralalala
^ :glag:

mrnobody

nope

it's desire to get 72 virgins :lol:

tralalala
04-16-2008, 08:37 PM
^ hairy smelly ones.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Virgins are overrated. Give me 72 sluts and I'd consider it

J-dye
04-16-2008, 08:39 PM

nope

one per day or all 72 everyday :drool: ?

now where the hell is allen :unsure:

J-dye
04-16-2008, 08:44 PM
what do jews get when they explode and go to heaven ? :unsure:

Biggles

although the man with the infeasibly long name must have put a smile on your face :)

J-dye
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1919/funny0ucja3.jpg

Alien5
04-16-2008, 09:00 PM
red knickers Whehey!

mrnobody
04-16-2008, 09:39 PM
nope

one per day or all 72 everyday :drool: ?

now where the hell is allen :unsure:

72 in total

but it doesn't say whether it's male or female virgins :lol:

Skiz
04-16-2008, 09:44 PM
red knickers Whehey!

I thought it was blood.

Skiz
Whehey!

Skiz
:emo:

Skiz
04-16-2008, 09:47 PM

nope

I think it's 27 but whatev...

Who wants to have secks with virgins all the time anyways?

Secks with virgins wasn't fun at 15 and it certainly wouldn't be nice at 35. Besides the obvious issues, I like a gal who knows what she's doing. :whistling

Skiz
04-16-2008, 09:49 PM
I think you're crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse I you want that again.

Mr JP Fugley
04-16-2008, 10:56 PM

although the man with the infeasibly long name must have put a smile on your face :)

Indeed

Sadly I know the historical significance of said name.

Apparently replacing "of" with "or" explains it.

tralalala
04-17-2008, 09:49 AM
what do jews get when they explode and go to heaven ? :unsure:

That's the thing, they don't explode and go to heaven.. They simply go to heaven.. :)

And we get, like, infinity dawlers to go shopping in heaven, all the girls we want, alcohol and co.. It's as good as it gets up there.. :D

bmick
04-18-2008, 06:23 AM
being in a relationship with a crazy girl for 7 and a half years will do the trick

Imagine_If
04-18-2008, 07:40 PM
7 virgins is the answer. Have you seen one here recently? That's a no, right? Now go and check out paradise, they are all reserved there for the Jihaders