PDA

View Full Version : request for TT

KiNdZiUs
04-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi FSTers :)

I'd like to ask someone to give me free TranceTraffic (TT) invite, please.
I like trance music (the most favorite is Markus Schulz) very much that's why I'm listen it everywhere: in the car, at work, at home, in my leasure time, even now by reading/posting in FST.
I have account in very nice TranceRoute tracker. Nowadays I gave away 3 invites to this tracker in FST but I'd like to try one more tracker (TT) about which I heard lots of good things from my friend (it's a pity but he doesn't have any of invites)

Sometime ago I was posted the THREAD (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-on-my-200-post-giveaway-request-all-in-one-278368) where I meantioned in which trackers I'd like to be a member. Please read it because it was mentioned TT (BTW, I already have SWEDVDR acc, so GOAL list should be edited :) ).

Please FST ppl support me in this request.
Thank you very much. :fst:

oprea82
04-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Try TheMixingBowl :) for Markus Schulz
Anyway good luck mate :)

Theif
04-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Invites are closed at TT ATM.

puckface
04-17-2008, 04:14 PM
ive got an account i no longer use.

KiNdZiUs
04-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Thanks guys for support. :)

ive got an account i no longer use.

is it possible to get it from you for free ?
I'll promise to have good ratio there.
Thanks.

Try TheMixingBowl :) for Markus Schulz
Anyway good luck mate :)

OK, I'll try to find this one :whistling

The Flying Cow
04-17-2008, 07:09 PM
Lol. "GOAL" heh thats the way

TT you have as much chance of getting an invite to as you'd have of having an audience with the pope.

KiNdZiUs
04-18-2008, 08:54 AM
bump
Anyone, please.

BTW, could you post here in open text why I don't deserve it, what are my mistakes, what should I do to proof my self to get this invite.
Thanks.

C-mos
04-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Kindzius ,,,I feel sorry for you..but here there are only TT trades :(

edited.

ceasar
04-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Kindzius ,,,I feel sorry for you..but here there are only TT traders :(
Not true, here's "TT non traders" like me and "wish you luck" spammers like you, 1300 posts in 3 months :O
But as it was mentioned before no new invites will be issued until further notice.

//Strange that so called hardcore "non traders" are bashing ppl who requesting FTN in other threads, but will be more than happy to accept account from trader's hands :lol: Double standards, isn't it?

Swift
04-18-2008, 10:06 AM
i think he meant TT trades not traders

C-mos
04-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Kindzius ,,,I feel sorry for you..but here there are only TT traders :(
Not true, here's "TT non traders" like me and "wish you luck" spammers like you, 1300 posts in 3 months :O
But as it was mentioned before no new invites will be issued until further notice.

//Strange that so called hardcore "non traders" are bashing ppl who requesting FTN in other threads, but will be more than happy to accept account from trader's hands :lol: Double standards, isn't it?

.it means I'm active here..:dry:
and yes..I meant to say trades...

KiNdZiUs
04-18-2008, 12:27 PM
ceasar, about invites I got the point but still there's TT staff (admins)who (hopefully) read this invites section and I hope they will think about giving me an opportunity to become one of the members in TT. :)

KiNdZiUs
04-19-2008, 07:43 PM
bump
anyone ?!

KiNdZiUs
05-16-2008, 04:19 PM
bump.

hey FST ppl again. As I saw there are lot of request for TT, so I just bumped my request too ... it would be great to get an invite to this great music tracker. :)
Thanks for consideration.

KiNdZiUs
05-17-2008, 02:05 PM
I'll try my luck next time. Today, no success.