PDA

View Full Version : HD-bits.ro account disabled [ HELP]

ehsanotaku
04-18-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi ppl

I was wondering how could you revive your account ( My raitt was above 5 , didn't send invite to others ,my IP address is not blacklisted , Abide by all forum and tracker rules )

Please share your experience here , If your account was disabled without a logical Reason .

Sanka113
04-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Why don't you go to their IRC channel and ask there. They'll be able to tell you exactly what the problem was.

stillhere
04-18-2008, 02:46 PM
yeah go to irc...str8 it out! good luck!

ehsanotaku
04-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Why don't you go to their IRC channel and ask there. They'll be able to tell you exactly what the problem was.

I can't contact them , since Nobody willing to share his/her pass for private channel .

I will appreciate if somebody do de talk thing for me , If you have an access through their private channel .
btw , I have a good reputation @ Warez-BB.org [ehsanotaku/VIP] ,, Many ppl must recognize me for my honest effort to help others .

Sentry
04-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Go to the forums and ask there. It's seperate from the tracker, so register with a new account and state your problem.

ehsanotaku
04-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Go to the forums and ask there. It's seperate from the tracker, so register with a new account and state your problem.

I will give it a try ,, Thankz for advice mate :)

VIZFX
04-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe due to inactivity?

ehsanotaku
04-18-2008, 10:46 PM
Maybe due to inactivity?

No way , I have a good seed strategy over there ( more dan 4 GB for each day ) .
Anyhow I am still waiting for Admin respond over dere :cry:

Thank you VIZFX for your concern :)