PDA

View Full Version : House M.D. is the best tv serie ever made

Septimus
04-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi FST members! I think that House M.D. is the best tv serie ever made... who is agree with me?

Snee
04-19-2008, 07:57 AM
I are not agree with you.

mountpj04
04-19-2008, 08:21 AM
I do not concur. Dexter, Heroes, Kyle XY, Friday Night Light, The OC just to name a few, Is way better :)

wazza100
04-19-2008, 02:33 PM
In that genre- I like scrubs alot more, I think there's lots of shows better but I never really got into it and never really enjoyed it either.

IdolEyes787
04-19-2008, 04:03 PM
In that genre- I like scrubs alot more, I think there's lots of shows better but I never really got into it and never really enjoyed it either.
Scrubs is a comedy.House is a medical procedural drama with comedic elements.
Other than saying that you like one over the other you can't equate the two.
Glad you enjoy House Septimus,it is one of the best medical shows ever produced for American television.:)

wazza100
04-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Scrubs is a comedy.House is a medical procedural drama with comedic elements.
Other than saying that you like one over the other you can't equate the two.
Glad you enjoy House Septimus,it is one of the best medical shows ever produced for American television.:)

Well it's very hard to equate the shows, but House in many ways also has comedic aspects running through the show though it's more serious in nature. But I was referring to the whole "hospital drama" genre and some of the underlying themes even in Scrubs are serious in nature and that's what makes the show so enjoyable.

BawA
04-20-2008, 04:07 AM
indeed...
i had wrong idea of series when i heard about it, i thought its something about building and homes :lol:
cant wait for new season.
other then that top gear is what i actually enjoy watching.

Quylui
04-20-2008, 06:22 AM
Great show? Yes.
Best show ever made? No.

zapjb
04-20-2008, 08:12 AM
Great show? Yes.
Best show ever made? No.

Concur.

chip19
04-20-2008, 04:04 PM
I think House is a great show. It's the only medical show I can watch- never got into ER or the like.

That said, there are much better shows out there. I don't think any cable shows can compete with some of the premium network shows. Sopranos and The L Word come to mind. Some great cable shows are Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, and the 4400. And can't forget Nip/Tuck.

The Flying Cow
04-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah ER, Grey's Anatomy -- it's too much effing pseudophysolophical BULLCR*P.

House is the only medical show proper, if you count out Scrubs (comedy, really).

I also like Life, Dexter seems interesting, and Entourage (produced by Wahlberg).

Xhester
04-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Best show in our times :)
not the best ever made :)

beaverchimp
04-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Good show, but for me The Wire is the best show i've seen. The Sopranos a close second.