PDA

View Full Version : Want HDBits.org / Have TT

Tk2011
04-18-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm trading a TT account with 68 weeks for a buffered HDBits.org account. If you're interested PM me with more details about your account (like user ranking, uploaded, ratio, how old, etc..) ;)

alwyn
04-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Strange offer :dry:

Groovy
04-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Better Go For Hdbits.org invite

Tk2011
04-18-2008, 06:37 PM
why?

i'm asking for a buffered account cuz an invite isn't a fair trade for TT. And with buffered i don't mean a few GB's, i mean a lot of GB's to compensate the difference between HDbits being a level 3 and TT a very old level 7 account.

Groovy
04-18-2008, 07:51 PM
why?

i'm asking for a buffered account cuz an invite isn't a fair trade for TT. And with buffered i don't mean a few GB's, i mean a lot of GB's to compensate the difference between HDbits being a level 3 and TT a very old level 7 account.

That's what i mean don't trade level7 for level3 just ask for invite:innocent:

Tk2011
04-18-2008, 10:04 PM
why?

That's what i mean don't trade level7 for level3 just ask for invite:innocent:
well i tried but with no luck :P

yb130225
04-19-2008, 12:32 AM
i have invites not account,sorry

why?

if you care about the level,then i guess you are a pt collector
hdbits.org is the most powerful hd resource site all over the world,but it means nothing for someone who doesnt like hd.so, if i dont like music,then TT means nothing for me though it has a higher level than hdbits