PDA

View Full Version : Best tracker for audiobooks?

codester
04-19-2008, 07:08 AM
Well so far I've tried Bitme, Bitspyder, Docs.torrents, Demonoid.... and so far imo demonoid seem to come out on top with its subcategory and a wide selection of audiobooks. So are there any other source for audiobooks that is better than demonoid?

aaatoel
04-19-2008, 08:08 AM
There are other e-learning trackers but I think that in BitMe, docs.ro and Demonoid you will find pretty much everything there is to find!

mountpj04
04-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Norbits has a great selection of norwegian audiobooks.. :)

codester
04-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Hmmm no other good tracker or source for audiobooks other than those one that i've mentioned? Bitme and Doc.torrents are abit overrated in term of audiobook selection imo. :pinch:

allegrad
04-19-2008, 03:40 PM
I've got a huge collection of audiobooks. I'm in my car alot traveling between home, school and the hospital where I'm working. Sometimes traffic is awful and I end up stuck in traffic for 45 minutes to an hour. If it weren't for listening to music and audiobooks I would've wantd to pull my hair out while sitting in the car for so long.

I'm so glad Demonoid is back because I really feel like they've got the best selection for audiobooks (fiction). I've looked for audiobooks on a variety of trackers, and by far I think Demonoid has the most eclectic collection I've come across. For non-fiction I'd probably say bitme, bitspyder or learnbits.

mountpj04- I didn't know that Norbits had such a huge selection for audiobooks. That makes me want to be a member there even more now. Hopefully one day I'll have the opportunity to check out their collection of audiobooks. That would be a dream come true for me.

mrnobody
04-19-2008, 03:55 PM
demon is best one for audiobooks

there is another public tracker for audiobooks, but i can't seem to recall it atm =/

edit: i am not sure but i think what.cd has huge selection for audio books as well. waffles should have some as well.

lostdemon
04-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Demonoid has enough content to keep you busy for a very long time to come and I think that if there are any more post after mine most if not all will agree with me.

EnerGizer
04-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Demonoid for sure :)
everything comes in your mind , it must be there ;)

ananthsmys
04-19-2008, 05:35 PM
radioarchive.cc is a tracker devoted to audiobooks

Check it out

Bye

pone44
04-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Wh*? n bsoup + below mention b**! take the title (most audio books,i think?) so far i say....dt have breakfast;) so I can not judge how much on that side but-:yup:, that site has way more Audio books than doct or bspider by far plus demod is very slow with speeds but have a huge selection.

Hmmm no other good tracker or source for audiobooks other than those one that i've mentioned? Bitme and Doc.torrents are abit overrated in term of audiobook selection imo. :pinch:

EyezSS
04-19-2008, 10:03 PM
Oink had one of the best audio books collection. After Oink's demise i started using demonoid and amazingly it has almost same collection but most of the torrents has very few seeds. So if you can bear slow downloads then demonoid is a good option for you.