PDA

View Full Version : My first request ScT

munaaf
04-19-2008, 10:46 AM
..... and hopefully my last :D.
Ok some of you will go sneaking into my other posts and find my TL request, but I do not count that as a request because within minutes of posting that thread some1 that I previously gave SCC invite to came back with an unwanted TL acc in return :P. Which I have buffered upto 2 ratio in last week and a bit :D from 0.7 PU.

Anyways, some of you may realise that my SCC favicon (huggy thing) in my sig is gone, ok most of u didnt but now u do :D, this is because a couple of days ago I got banned from SCC :(, it wasnt nothing major, i had healthy ratio 2.2+, active user, 4gb frm scene lover, no it was because they caught me offering one invite in one of my giveaways :( so what I was trying to help someone, cost me my best tracker in terms of pre times and speed.

So this is one of the reasons I am requesting a ScT invite here today, for I want it becasue of the great pre times and the speeds as well as the content. And do not worry, I will not put your account as the inviter in jeopoardy by doing something so stupid again :frusty:

Another major reason why I am requesting NOW, is becasue of the free leech on the stuff with no pre times (boxsets etc) and I think that it is worth me trying to join now as I hear it is really hard to seed a lot, so this would be ideal time for me to get an acc and start building some buffer, I would also start by seeding old torrents which has proved successful in previous trackers, such as Smash Bros and old films. These have helped me create nice buffers on previous trackers and expect it to do same on ScT.

So yes I also have TL acc like some of the posts I read say that having this is rely good if u getting ScT and do not have the best speed.

I am not requesting coz of it's rarity or I would ask for FtN, but I know that is ridiculous and that imo from waht I hear and read, that ScT is the next best and much more realistic.

Now if anyone could make my dream come true and give an invite this way they would be sincerely thanked :D.

Thanks for reading this far, for that YOU deserve an ScT invite :D lol.

PS. If any proofs are needed or upto date speedtest anything I will provide, can also show u my SCC that I was very close to scene lover, my couple weeks old revTT, anything im on. Please make my dream come true someone.

Speedtest ( few days old): http://www.speedtest.net/result/258443645.png

Also I can ask my ISP to boost me upto 2.5mbps upload, sacrificing 2-3mbps download if needed.

Sanka113
04-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Not a bad request ,as you actually listed WHY you want SCT. Request like this are a refreshing change to the other 1000 lame request that i see everyday around here.

Good luck with everything bud I believe that someone will help you as you deserve it.

Cheers!

The Flying Cow
04-19-2008, 10:58 AM
If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?

m0nEy
04-19-2008, 11:01 AM
20 euros

Swift
04-19-2008, 11:08 AM
if you want to help him with an invite post .. if not don`t post the donation not all ppl have the money to buy an invite ! :(

munaaf
04-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Not a bad request ,as you actually listed WHY you want SCT. Request like this are a refreshing change to the other 1000 lame request that i see everyday around here.

Good luck with everything bud I believe that someone will help you as you deserve it.

Cheers!

Thank you its nice to have some support.

If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?

if you want to help him with an invite post .. if not don`t post the donation not all ppl have the money to buy an invite ! :(

Yes, I do not have money, invites should be free anyways, btw i've not heard of this pay for invite :S. Thanks Tudor.

IP.00
04-19-2008, 11:35 AM
nice req, good luck bro :)

saqib
04-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Ok some of you will go sneaking into my other posts and find my TL request, but I do not count that as a request because within minutes of posting that thread some1 that I previously gave SCC invite to came back with an unwanted TL acc in return :P. Which I have buffered upto 2 ratio in last week and a bit :D from 0.7 PU.

Anyways, some of you may realise that my SCC favicon (huggy thing) in my sig is gone, ok most of u didnt but now u do :D, this is because a couple of days ago I got banned from SCC :(, it wasnt nothing major, i had healthy ratio 2.2+, active user, 4gb frm scene lover, no it was because they caught me offering one invite in one of my giveaways :( so what I was trying to help someone, cost me my best tracker in terms of pre times and speed..

u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ? :frusty:

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!

Sanka113
04-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Saqib i understand you point but i think your tone is a little harsh but thats just me.

Also not every tracker but most of the ones with "rarer" invites forbid public aways.

SenorBubbz
04-19-2008, 03:20 PM

Anyways, some of you may realise that my SCC favicon (huggy thing) in my sig is gone, ok most of u didnt but now u do :D, this is because a couple of days ago I got banned from SCC :(, it wasnt nothing major, i had healthy ratio 2.2+, active user, 4gb frm scene lover, no it was because they caught me offering one invite in one of my giveaways :( so what I was trying to help someone, cost me my best tracker in terms of pre times and speed..

u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ? :frusty:

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!

Don't be an ass, many people give away invites to SCC and he just happened to get caught.

munaaf, I would give you an invite but I don't have the money to donate right now :( When I get a free one from the staff, I'll definitely think of you.

wazza100
04-19-2008, 03:29 PM

Don't be an ass, many people give away invites to SCC and he just happened to get caught.

munaaf, I would give you an invite but I don't have the money to donate right now :( When I get a free one from the staff, I'll definitely think of you.

yeah that sucks regarding scc i never realised that they are so strict regarding their giveaways since i've seen so many done assumed it was a rule which they weren't fussed about assuming it's conducted in the right way. i lost my invites for doing a giveaway(didn't realise why they suddenly disappeared not too long after i did one) though in hindside that was a minor punishment- meh won't do any giveaways if and when I get an invite to SCC in the future ;).

Kyl3KK
04-19-2008, 03:33 PM
If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?I've seen you post this in two different ScT request threads. What's your point? are you willing to pay 20 euros for an invite to ScT? If so, why don't you have it yet?

krunktastic
04-19-2008, 03:36 PM
If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?I've seen you post this in two different ScT request threads. What's your point? are you willing to pay 20 euros for an invite to ScT? If so, why don't you have it yet?

You've made more than your share of requests, Kyle3KK.

Kyl3KK
04-19-2008, 03:38 PM
I've seen you post this in two different ScT request threads. What's your point? are you willing to pay 20 euros for an invite to ScT? If so, why don't you have it yet?

You've made more than your share of requests, Kyle3KK.Yeah I know. ScT was one of them. And I got it from a good friend of mine here, but when I asked for it no one posted "20 euros and it's yours"; especially someone who isn't a member himself. I'm not saying I don't ask for things. There's only been 2 cases where I haven't used what I asked for, because it wasn't what I hoped it would be. But I never told someone asking for something to pay for an invite.

munaaf
04-19-2008, 04:04 PM

Thank you SenorBubbz :D appreciated that you will think of my request and Saqib you are damn right rude, there was no need to be so harsh, ok i learned my lesson, but look around there are at least 15-20 threads that are offering SCC, some even for trade, and I was just trying to help a member here to become member of this great site, I have still uptmost respect for that site, but for you none.

Olskool
04-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Thank you SenorBubbz :D appreciated that you will think of my request and Saqib you are damn right rude, there was no need to be so harsh, ok i learned my lesson, but look around there are at least 15-20 threads that are offering SCC, some even for trade, and I was just trying to help a member here to become member of this great site, I have still uptmost respect for that site, but for you none.

Ignore him, he just wanna look cool so people can invite him to high level trackers. What people dont know that saqib is a trader and has doing trading on other forum. A guy told me and i couldn't believe lol.

saqib
04-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Saqib i understand you point but i think your tone is a little harsh but thats just me.

Also not every tracker but most of the ones with "rarer" invites forbid public aways.

yeah i was a bit harsh :) , thanks for understanding

Language plz , if many people killing each other , it doesn't give legitimacy to killing .

[quote=SenorBubbz;2792905]

great to hear it that u dont have respect for me but do have for that tracker . and i was not harsh , it just seemed like , if i hurt u i apologies , but i just explained the truth .
invites are only meant for friends and for for those u know personally n trust .

munaaf
04-20-2008, 02:27 AM
bump... :D

Groovy
04-20-2008, 02:33 AM
All i Can Say Goodluck cause i dont have one

tnt7300
04-20-2008, 02:38 AM
looking for invites to music torrent sites

dvnaruto
04-20-2008, 02:39 AM

:blink::wacko::wacko:

Sanka113
04-20-2008, 05:07 AM

And you're a tard.

kondrae
04-20-2008, 07:06 AM
yeah that sucks regarding scc i never realised that they are so strict regarding their giveaways since i've seen so many done assumed it was a rule which they weren't fussed about assuming it's conducted in the right way. i lost my invites for doing a giveaway(didn't realise why they suddenly disappeared not too long after i did one) though in hindside that was a minor punishment- meh won't do any giveaways if and when I get an invite to SCC in the future ;).

i dont think thats why your invites disappeared. It happen to everyone.

:blink::wacko::wacko:

in other words, dont hijack other peoples req threads, start your own thread for your request. make sure it's in the invites section.
--noobs:rolleyes:

GL munaaf. cuz sct is way harder to get into than scc

Annoyed
04-20-2008, 07:50 AM

Stop acting like you're important here, and that you're opinion really matters to him("and I'm not being harsh , it just seemed like") .

Where did he say that TL was not a big deal? He didn't. I'm sure he's appreciative of his TL account, just like I'm sure he will be of his ScT account(and as I'm sure he was of his SCC account). He only mentioned that he's not considering his TL request official, since he received TL shortly after requesting it.

It's not like he lost SCC for being a trader, cheater, etc...Did he "dis-respected"(as you put) the tracker by giving out an invite, in what I'm assuming was a public forum? Yes, probably. But he was just trying to help a person. Which I give him credit for.

And since you've "only heard" that SCC is "great in terms of pre and speed", I'm assuming you're not a member of the tracker. So how would you know that that he is "r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it"(as you put)? If you don't have SCC, then how can make you the assumption that ScT is superior to SCC? Don't be ignorant(even if it is somewhat right, the pre is at least as quick as ScT).

munaaf, don't let some of the posters around here get you down. You seemed very genuine in your post, and I think you deserve an invite. Unfortunately I also believe that invites should be free, and I will not pay for one. So I don't have one for you either(sorry).

I'm sure you'll get what you want soon enough. Good luck.

munaaf
04-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Bump.
Thanks to all of you who have posted supporting comments, guess now i am hoping its a matter of time before the right person views this :D.
If there is no luck soon I will just wait a bit longer, only want it atm cuz of the freeleech, but can wait, trying my luck, probably the best time that I can get in so worth a try

munaaf
04-21-2008, 08:46 PM
;) ill give this one last bump, before waiting a few months and requesting again.

The Flying Cow
04-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Well maybe it was aggressive to say pay for it, but I just wrote that because this is the response I got from one respected member here, when I asked him about it.

ScT is one of the rarer gems. Things like it, and TT, and FTN are harder to attain.. I'll say good luck to you munaaf, but I think to get into one of these higher "level" trackers, you need to be proper friend with members of it. GA's are very unlikely to spring up here for them, if impossible (only lame trades).

GL to you then ;)

saqib
04-21-2008, 09:29 PM

Stop acting like you're important here, and that you're opinion really matters to him("and I'm not being harsh , it just seemed like") .

Where did he say that TL was not a big deal? He didn't. I'm sure he's appreciative of his TL account, just like I'm sure he will be of his ScT account(and as I'm sure he was of his SCC account). He only mentioned that he's not considering his TL request official, since he received TL shortly after requesting it.

It's not like he lost SCC for being a trader, cheater, etc...Did he "dis-respected"(as you put) the tracker by giving out an invite, in what I'm assuming was a public forum? Yes, probably. But he was just trying to help a person. Which I give him credit for.

And since you've "only heard" that SCC is "great in terms of pre and speed", I'm assuming you're not a member of the tracker. So how would you know that that he is "r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it"(as you put)? If you don't have SCC, then how can make you the assumption that ScT is superior to SCC? Don't be ignorant(even if it is somewhat right, the pre is at least as quick as ScT).

munaaf, don't let some of the posters around here get you down. You seemed very genuine in your post, and I think you deserve an invite. Unfortunately I also believe that invites should be free, and I will not pay for one. So I don't have one for you either(sorry).

I'm sure you'll get what you want soon enough. Good luck.

dont know what to say here , u have assumed all things by urself , well anyways i dont want any argument here , but im still on my foot ,
public giveaway is not allowed in SCC .
and yes u right m not a member there , although i got 3 friends there who could invite me there , but m not a collector i got what i need and m sure there ate at least 2 trackers for whom u see huge number of requests , ps ScT is not a big issue if someone knows how to give respect and have respect . it ll b very rare in chance that some stranger invite u there as u know it costs something , only ur real friends can bear it .
and by the way i dont think myself important here , and no one should think , as it is a public place and i ll post whatever i think should b here , if someone dont like it , i respect it .

Peace :cool: