PDA

View Full Version : Virgin giveaway

buckpasser
04-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Please be gentle with me, this is my first giveaway.

For those of you who thought I was giving away an actual virgin, sorry.

I have a FunFile invite up for grabs.

A speedtest dated September 16, 1978 is required.

Actually, I'll leave it up to you. Post whatever you want, except poetry, and I'll make my decision.

bobbybriggs
04-19-2008, 08:07 PM
you are witty, I like wittiness. Don't need an invite though, have too many of them myself... But i could accept an invite anyways if you print it out and send it to me by fax. No don't. I don't have a fax. It's just an oven with "fax" written on it...
And another thing my dear sir. You should know that wittiness pays of. I have a revTT invite. It's yours if you want it. I have a cat. It's yours if you want it. (no seriously. PM me if you want a RevTT invite)

Aether
04-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Please be gentle with me, this is my first giveaway.

For those of you who thought I was giving away an actual virgin, sorry.

I have a FunFile invite up for grabs.

A speedtest dated September 16, 1978 is required.

Actually, I'll leave it up to you. Post whatever you want, except poetry, and I'll make my decision.

Funny Guy :lol::lol::lol:

buckpasser
04-19-2008, 09:18 PM
you are witty, I like wittiness. Don't need an invite though, have too many of them myself... But i could accept an invite anyways if you print it out and send it to me by fax. No don't. I don't have a fax. It's just an oven with "fax" written on it...
And another thing my dear sir. You should know that wittiness pays of. I have a revTT invite. It's yours if you want it. I have a cat. It's yours if you want it. (no seriously. PM me if you want a RevTT invite)

Dear Mr. Briggs,

Thanks for the kind offer. I am a proud member of RevTT, but that was really very nice of you. Can you tell me more about the cat? :)

Regards,
Cliff Howard

bobbybriggs
04-19-2008, 11:55 PM

Dear Mr. Briggs,

Thanks for the kind offer. I am a proud member of RevTT, but that was really very nice of you. Can you tell me more about the cat? :)

Regards,
Cliff Howard

It's a regular cat. It has a nose, 2 ears, a tail, some legs and a pair of trousers. If you take away the ears, the nose, the legs and the trousers it looks just like a seal. Sometimes the cat likes to wear a hat.....

Shno
04-20-2008, 01:28 AM
I thought you were giving away virgins... improper use of English FTL :(

WarrenBuffet
04-20-2008, 02:21 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2mq3i1d.jpg

xnugx
04-20-2008, 07:10 AM
^^^^^ *wins*

buckpasser
04-20-2008, 07:24 AM
Mr. Briggs, I just stumbled home after a night of chicks rejecting me, but I'm going to try very hard to avoid the obvious cat/pussy joke.

(+.[___]·:·), so far you are the frontrunner. If you can provide ratio proof from your favorite BBS, or post a picture of your rotary phone and modem, the invite is yours.

Annoyed
04-20-2008, 07:26 AM
This thread is cool. No, not really...