PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone plz help me get into Blackcats IRC ?

notyviv
04-20-2008, 04:17 AM
I've had an unusual problem after registering at blackcats, i didn't get the confirmation email but getting the password recovery email easily to my ISP mail, so it can't be that BCG isn't liking my mail since its receiving the password recovery email.

So if anyone can help me get to Blackcats IRC, As i don't use irc much so i haven't had any success so far getting into their irc. I tried, googled for their IRC, but don't know if its the rite one, sat there for sometime but cudn't find anyone to talk to so i guess i connected to the wrong IRC. So Plz help me get my account, games r special 4 me so i'd thank u ppl from the bottom of my heart.

Leviathan13
04-20-2008, 06:28 AM
their IRC is closed.. you need a password which is in your profile page at BCG :)

SgtMajor
04-20-2008, 06:31 AM
Hang in there and Stoi will see your post.

Do not PM him directly until he requests you to do so.

You will get it sorted, just be a little patient, he's prob in bed right now! :)

LeGenD21
04-20-2008, 06:49 AM
i hope someone can help u

stoi
04-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Just PM me everyone else does, ive just had to clear 500 PMs out so 1 more wont make a differance.

notyviv
04-20-2008, 09:39 PM
stoi
I pmed u, Plz help me get my account.

kallieb
04-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey Stoi,

I just saw this thread looking for the IRC info for your site. I sent you a pm earlier, but herein I read of the volume of pM's you get, chances are better if I post openly.

If you do get my email, i need to change my site email addy as my current one is messed up. Regretably Im in the middle of an acct reset so I can't get into my acct at all.

Can you look into this, please. The details are in my PM , or if it is too much to sift through to find, just pm me and I can give more details.

Thanks,

dk21boy
02-12-2009, 07:41 PM
what chances of opening blackcats up for reg period in future heard u looking at new ideas?
dk21boy
lost my account really hoping u can help me?thx

stoi
02-12-2009, 07:49 PM
thats a bump and a half lol

Will more than likely, never open up again tbh.

dk21boy
02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
thx for sharp reply been looking round web to discover what happened to site,only just clicked after mths of looking.guess good idea what done maybe to clever for some myself included,had got rid of mod console,although spent weeks upping torrents that i had failed on ratio(and also donated few times)got myself mod console hence desperation to try get back in,is the chance no chance or can u help if i give username and email big thx for your time(notice u seem to be able to reply on every forum ive checked!)

stoi
02-12-2009, 08:08 PM
hmm i only ever post on this forum, if someone else is posting on another, its not me i assure you.

We are going to bring back referrals eventually, so if you know someone, or are friends with people on other sites, you may get lucky.

dk21boy
02-12-2009, 08:25 PM
ok thx,but hey 2 posts 2 u i now regard myself as your friend!!gd to talk.....

is there nothing u can do or any of other mods?squeeze in 1 more,been sitting in irc channel but no-one in....

MaNiJaK
02-12-2009, 09:21 PM

mickeyash
02-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Edit: Solved, ty Stoi.

nicmac89
08-04-2011, 05:13 AM
hey Stoi,
not sure if i will even get a reply on here but i just wana no how to get onto the IRC channel now? My friend told me it was open so ive downloaded Mirc but its been a really long time since ive used it. i cant seem to find BCG on there or the IRC channel. it is "#invites" right??

Thanx,
Nick :D

Fiji
08-04-2011, 05:20 AM
Stoi
can u help me get an account cuz I cant access in irc

anon
08-04-2011, 05:33 AM
hey Stoi,
not sure if i will even get a reply on here but i just wana no how to get onto the IRC channel now?

Open mIRC. Type /server irc.blackcats-games.net, press Enter, and wait until it connects. Once it's done, type /join #invites (assuming that's the channel's name, which I think it is) and press Enter. You should be there.

Stoi

Any chances we'll be seeing a "have BCG account (Egyptian IP)" post from you later on? :P

Fiji
08-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Stoi

Any chances we'll be seeing a "have BCG account (Egyptian IP)" post from you later on? :P[/QUOTE]

Requests have been sent from Egypt and approved

anon
08-04-2011, 06:30 AM
That's not what I was talking about.

Fiji
08-04-2011, 06:39 AM
That's not what I was talking about.

well what are you talking about. SIR

InTheBasement
08-04-2011, 07:45 AM
I dunno, maybe cuz you're from Egypt? Anyway, what he's talking about is the usually banned countries will most likely take advantage of the irc signups and no doubt we'll be sitting here waitin' for a thread that looks like this:

[Have] BCG fresh account [Want] HDBits.org

or whatevers

IdolEyes787
08-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Stoi

Any chances we'll be seeing a "have BCG account (Egyptian IP)" post from you later on? :P

Requests have been sent from Egypt and approved[/QUOTE]

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435471-HAVE-Pedro-BH-x264-PT-Want-Revolt-E*-hdbits/page3?p=3602110&viewfull=1#post3602110

Bad or not stereotypes exist for a reason.

nicmac89
08-04-2011, 06:49 PM
so where do i type this into? sry, i havent used this before lol

anon
08-05-2011, 12:39 AM
I dunno, maybe cuz you're from Egypt? Anyway, what he's talking about is the usually banned countries will most likely take advantage of the irc signups and no doubt we'll be sitting here waitin' for a thread that looks like this:

[Have] BCG fresh account [Want] HDBits.org

or whatevers

Thanks for bothering to explain in my behalf.

so where do i type this into? sry, i havent used this before lol

You should see an empty chat window with a small text field at the bottom right after starting mIRC, that field is where you write the commands. :)

nicmac89
08-05-2011, 01:44 AM
ok, so i open Mirc up and i type in "/server irc.blackcats-games.net" and it connects but it says that it couldnt resolve my host name so its using my IP address instead. then i go and type in "/join #invites" into the same text field and i hit enter and it says that im not on a channel! and it keeps on kickin me out of the BCnet Network because it says my software cause a connection abortion. am i doing sumtin wrong?! lol

Thanx,

Nick :D

anon
08-05-2011, 02:18 AM
The IP address thingy is normal. You don't happen to be typing the command with the quote marks, right? That's probably making mIRC interpret it as a simple message, which can't be sent anywhere since you're indeed not on a channel. Try removing the quote marks.

nicmac89
08-05-2011, 02:25 AM
no im not entering the quotes.
this is wut its tellin me when i connect to the server:
-bcg.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
-bcg.net- *** Couldn't resolve your hostname; using your IP address instead
-
Welcome to the BCnet IRC Network nicmac89!example@
Your host is bcg.net, running version Unreal3.2.7
This server was created Sun Jun 1 2008 at 12:51:11 EDT
-
bcg.net Unreal3.2.7 iowghraAsORTVSxNCWqBzvdHtGp lvhopsmntikrRcaqOALQbSeIKVfMCuzNTGj
-
CMDS=KNOCK,MAP,DCCALLOW,USERIP NAMESX SAFELIST HCN MAXCHANNELS=10 CHANLIMIT=#:10 MAXLIST=b:60,e:60,I:60 NICKLEN=30 CHANNELLEN=32 TOPICLEN=307 KICKLEN=307 AWAYLEN=307 MAXTARGETS=20 are supported by this server
WALLCHOPS WATCH=128 SILENCE=15 MODES=12 CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(qaohv)~&@%+ CHANMODES=beI,kfL,lj,psmntirRcOAQKVCuzNSMTG NETWORK=BCnet CASEMAPPING=ascii EXTBAN=~,cqnr ELIST=MNUCT STATUSMSG=~&@%+ EXCEPTS are supported by this server
INVEX are supported by this server
-
There are 8 users and 128 invisible on 2 servers
14 operator(s) online
13 channels formed

then this is wut its tellin me when it kicks me from the server:

* [10053] Software caused connection abort
-
* Disconnected
-
* Connect retry #1 irc.blackcats-games.net (6667)

anon
08-05-2011, 02:28 AM
The "welcome" line contains what appears to be your IP address. I strongly suggest you edit it out.

I only have very basic IRC knowledge, so I'm afraid I can't help, you'll have to wait for stoi or someone else to check what's up.

nicmac89
08-05-2011, 02:29 AM
also, after i connect to it, i try to type in the /join #invite and thats when it says that im not on a channel!
also, it kicks me from the server like every 2 minutes! lol

thanx for the heads up bout my IP address! lol, i fixed it :)

P2PDog
08-05-2011, 04:59 AM
A quick google search indicates that your problem is most likely due to a conflict with a software firewall. If you're using any firewall software, or the built in windows firewall, try disabling it and see if that makes a difference.

nicmac89
08-10-2011, 12:30 AM
ok so i tried disabling my firewall and nuttin changed....why isnt stoi replyin to this? isnt he the head guy on blackcats??

1000possibleclaws
08-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Should not expect Stoi to troubleshoot your own technological shortcomings. He doesn't have to deal with every pleb wanting the graces of his site! Also I never see him on the irc channel probably because he is too high up to mess around with this grunt work.

stoi
08-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Its got nothing to do with because i am all high and mighty (I`m not btw) its because i havnt really used IRC for about 2-3 years and I am useless at it.

But i have no idea what your problem is, we do ban mbbit but other than that

P2PDog
02-16-2012, 12:59 PM
hi. has anyone got a invite for blackcats?desperate to get on .... i always donate :) want to get some new games for my little boy.i would very much appreciate it

cheers

speed test

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1776637462.png

You've got a really shitty ratio.

This isn't the invite section. (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/146184-DO-NOT-Request-BitTorrent-Invites-outside-the-correct-section-*OR-YOU-WILL-BE-BANNED*)

BCG doesn't have an invite system.