PDA

View Full Version : Mutherfucking fuck fuckers

Mr. Mulder
04-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Had my annual (after 14 fucking months) pay review via a letter as they are too scared to piss in my face and its only gone up the 2% cost of living!1 when a few of my colleagues who do the exact same job were there and reached the year marker they got a pretty decent raise and this time round they got the same as I did.

I’m on a shit wage as it is for a full time support job and told them I’d fucking leave if they didn’t up it, then my bawse had a conversation with me saying she didn’t want me to leave! And that I do a good job! Then she started slagging off those other guys saying they're slackers! Then I get a letter in the post basically saying HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!

What a fucking liberty! The guy sat next to me is on a grand and a half more and all he fucking does is eat sandwiches and goes on facebook!

No fucking way im sitting in that god forsaken place day after day for minimum wage (just) ….if I travel 40mins to an hour out to the nearest big city the wages double ffs!

Rant ended. gonna watch last nights fight, got a tenner on it.

Mr. Mulder
04-20-2008, 09:34 AM
i'll fucking tell you something, nothing got done the day after - people were phoning up and were all lyke "my computer wont turn on" "i can't back-up" "these figures don't match!" and i was all lyke !OH YEAH! WELL THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING BAD!111 GO CUT YOUR SELF!!!!!111111111111"

J-dye
04-20-2008, 09:38 AM
:lol:

do what edward norton did in the fight club in front of his boss . it might work :unsure:

J-dye
04-20-2008, 09:41 AM
IVtk2lHuM5w

chalice
04-20-2008, 09:57 AM
A similar thing happened to me last year.

Got my head bashed in on the way home from the pub. The fuckers jumped all over my prone body. Broke my collar bone and several ribs. Had to take 6 weeks off.

Came back and the fucker sitting next to me was on a grand more than me. And it wasn't even pay review time. I went fucking nuts, like.

Took a year and a half to get it sorted. Got back paid but I had to fight like a fighting thing for it.

Fucking cunts.

Mr JP Fugley
04-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Would this be a bad time for me to mention that I recently got a really nice pay-rise.

It would, wouldn't it.

Probly best not to then.

Something Else
04-20-2008, 11:15 AM
My pay hasn't changed in 6 years. :pinch:

Mr JP Fugley
04-20-2008, 11:28 AM
To be fair you work for yourself.

Mr. Mulder
04-20-2008, 11:59 AM

fucking come on! who needs an ok paid job or better, i'll just be a pro gambler or something else.

Mr. Mulder
04-20-2008, 12:00 PM
A similar thing happened to me last year.

Got my head bashed in on the way home from the pub. The fuckers jumped all over my prone body. Broke my collar bone and several ribs. Had to take 6 weeks off.

Came back and the fucker sitting next to me was on a grand more than me. And it wasn't even pay review time. I went fucking nuts, like.

Took a year and a half to get it sorted. Got back paid but I had to fight like a fighting thing for it.

Fucking cunts.
did you find out who did it and brake their arms like twigs?

Mr JP Fugley
04-20-2008, 12:03 PM

fucking come on! who needs an ok paid job or better, i'll just be a pro gambler or something else.

Who did you bet on.

chalice
04-20-2008, 12:05 PM
All I knows is it was two fucking chavs, like.

I rounded the corner after getting off the train.

One of the cunts bottled me on the bonce and down I went like a ton of spuds.

Didn't even get a criminal injuries claim. They said I left it too late to report the incident to Plod. It happened on a Friday night and I reported it on the Monday morning. They said I left it 12 hours too late to qualify for compensation.

Proper fucking cunts all round.

Something Else
04-20-2008, 12:13 PM
To be fair you work for yourself.

:pinch: :slap: :dabs:

Chavis bottled by chavvers. :no:

Mr. Mulder
04-20-2008, 03:03 PM

Who did you bet on.
:badrod:

Mr. Mulder
04-20-2008, 03:09 PM
All I knows is it was two fucking chavs, like.

I rounded the corner after getting off the train.

One of the cunts bottled me on the bonce and down I went like a ton of spuds.

Didn't even get a criminal injuries claim. They said I left it too late to report the incident to Plod. It happened on a Friday night and I reported it on the Monday morning. They said I left it 12 hours too late to qualify for compensation.

Proper fucking cunts all round.
was it a blue wkd bottle? i bet it was a blue wkd bottle :sly:

mrnobody
04-20-2008, 05:58 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz