PDA

View Full Version : TL invite giveaway

munaaf
04-20-2008, 10:00 AM
ok not much to say here 1 TL invite up for grabs, it may or may not go. :whistling I will pick the winner everyone can post & enter.
No I dont want ratio proofs/speedtest from everyone, because I will ask for these when I pick the winner. but if u feel it is the way to show u are better user ;) then go ahead
defo no pm's unless u say in thread first.
beware I will only pick someone who I think will actually use the account, not be idle or cheat and get mine banned too, so explain why you want it and it could be yours.

Ok some new rules:
say why u want it, this probably makes it easier for me to decide.

Arab8Zayed
04-20-2008, 10:04 AM
Great giveaway mate..;)

Neszton
04-20-2008, 10:05 AM
Hey, hey! Can i have this? :) My dream comes true, if i become the invite :D

maverick_andy
04-20-2008, 10:07 AM
May i have your that invite

xbeats
04-20-2008, 10:14 AM
pls invite me for
TL

I know they are both great general trackers
and thats pretty much the only type of tracker
i need right now. I'm sure i can mantain
my ratio as I have a decent connection,
and I'm not brand new to private trackers.

turin
04-20-2008, 10:15 AM
I would love an invite for TL, if you give it to me it will be the best tracker I have.
I will defenetly use it and keep a good ratio, so your account will not be in jepoady.

Please consider me for the invite

Thanks for a great GA

codester
04-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Hope i am not too late for the TL invite :D, well what can i say? its a great tracker that alot of ppl want in. I definitely would appreciated if your kind enough to chuck the invite my way :lol:, i'll definitely use it of course :yup:. So what are you waiting for , choose me hehe :P

munaaf
04-20-2008, 11:06 AM
May i have your that invite

Looked at ur rep, u are trader, ur out. sorry

pls invite me for
TL

I know they are both great general trackers
and thats pretty much the only type of tracker
i need right now. I'm sure i can mantain
my ratio as I have a decent connection,
and I'm not brand new to private trackers.

seen u post the same thing several times, and you already have won one.... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-tl-invite-giveaway-289998 so ur out.

other three not made mind up, but u got better chance than these :P

torrentgeek
04-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Nice give away. Best of luck friends.

yorner
04-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Can i have the TL invite please?
For me it is the best tracker in the moment, with lots of people and torrents.
Of course i would use my acount because i am only registered to few trackers, and TL would become my favourite tracker for sure!
Having TL is almost my dream, I promisse I will use my acount and maintain a good ratio!
Tks!

munaaf
04-20-2008, 02:25 PM
bump no one else?

giov
04-20-2008, 02:34 PM
any chance of being considered
i currently am using iptorrents (ratio 1.03)
and i hear TL is a whole new level
cheers gio
http://www.speedtest.net/result/261751205.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

shuritemp
04-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Me me too! Hope im in time.
Well where to start.
I would like to join TL mainly becouse the new retro section. I really want to try it out.
Most of the things i download are old games, music and some movies.
Thats why i will use it.
I always keep a positive ratio in the trackers im in. If u need a screenshots just let me know.

PD: As u can see english isnt my native language but it least i think you can understand me:P

Thanks anyway

hoka81
04-20-2008, 02:46 PM
me asking for it plz i wanna have my chance for TL
Im Good member here and in other trackers
I will post some proofs just few minutes
thx munaaf

munaaf
04-20-2008, 03:14 PM
ok I have in mind atm the person who I am likely to choose, but I will give other people some more time and chances so go ahead, likely to give it out sometime tomorow.

chip19
04-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Hello,

Torrentleech is the site that I want more than anything right now. As you can see from my sig, I am a Bitsoup user. That is my main tracker for all general items. It is pretty good as far as speed and pretimes, but I know TL has all the same stuff plus more with better speeds. Beyond this, I have heard that TL is easy to seed back to, and I am someone who does a lot of seeding. For Bitsoup, I seed popular torrents until there isn't any leechers, usually achieving a 25-50.0 ratio in the process. I think I'd be able to do the same thing at TL, thus helping a lot of people.

Aside from the idea of it being the best general tracker around, I want TL because I am starting to have trouble maintaining all my torrent sites. I have about 6 that I use daily, and it gets to be a lot to manage everything. I am hoping TL could replace all the others - that is, be able to meet my games, movies, and music needs. I'll still use TVTorrents for TV, but TL will be everything else. I am excited to be able to consolidate my torrent needs down to two awesome sites. If I got TL, I would also go ahead and giveaway some of the old accounts (like STMusic).

Thanks for taking the time to consider me as a candidate, and I wish luck to everyone. I'm sure whoever you choose will make great use of this incredible torrent site :)

bhoopesh54321
04-20-2008, 03:29 PM
can I am invited pls

DeNeDe17
04-20-2008, 03:31 PM
great invite ....
why i need it ?
well why anyone needs it ?
to have fast access to movies games and a lot of things ..

munaaf
04-20-2008, 03:40 PM
hmm I will PM a few users who I have on shortlist tomorow, and then I will make a decision, too hard to base it on these posts so far.

Itachi
04-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Can I pls have 1 Torrentleech account , thanks.

I had 1 demonoid invite from here , so thanks to this site !

munaaf
04-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Can I pls have 1 Torrentleech account , thanks.

I had 1 demonoid invite from here , so thanks to this site !

its one invite, not the account!! lol crazy to give acc away

codester
04-20-2008, 07:09 PM
So who win? me ? :D haha guess not :pinch:

munaaf
04-20-2008, 07:22 PM

announce winner sometime tomorow, give some more people a chance. if u rely want it you can wait right?

codester
04-20-2008, 07:29 PM

announce winner sometime tomorow, give some more people a chance. if u rely want it you can wait right?

Sure thing :happy:, just checking my lucks thats all :P

:fst:TL

Septimus
04-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi mate! I will really appreciate that invite... I think TL is a great tracker and has everything i need: movies, games, tv series... IŽam a trust member, I wonŽt let you down and I will be a regular user in the tracker (if you give me the invite haha)

bluecrash
04-20-2008, 08:53 PM
May I please have this invite.
I selected I promise to maintain a good ratio and be a positive regular member.
thanks for the opportunity

munaaf
04-21-2008, 05:24 PM
bump last chances. closing at 19:00 gmt 30 mins left