PDA

View Full Version : Bitme request

punjabimunda
04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Anyone have a spare bitme.org invite lying around so i can download some med textbooks? thanks.

Zeus1
04-21-2008, 06:03 PM
try textbook torrents where is open signup

luckyaba
04-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Whats your email?

The Flying Cow
04-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Also beware that BM and BMTV are the hardest private trackers out there to seed at. You need either a seedbox or to have mad u/l speeds, because most torrents have many seeder and very few/zero leecher.

BluRossonero
04-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Also beware that BM and BMTV are the hardest private trackers out there to seed at. You need either a seedbox or to have mad u/l speeds, because most torrents have many seeder and very few/zero leecher.

LOL! You shouldn't scare people like that! You don't need a seedbox, nor a super speed to keep a ratio at BM or BMTV! It's VERY EASY to keep a good ratio!

I don't know why so many people say this about many trackers out there.. that if you don't have a seedbox you can't resist there. Totally not true.

The Flying Cow
04-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Well I don't have a seedbox... :partytime

I'm just saying from personal experience I find it harder to seed at BM than other trackers where I work, but of course you dont have to have a seedbox...I guess it would be easier to seed if you have a seedbox there though.. :guinesssm