PDA

View Full Version : my GA result = bitspyder disabled

mansour
04-22-2008, 03:43 PM
I give 3 invites
some one cheate on this tracke cuase me banned and disable
I m so angry and sad for that because it is old and have good buffer and 7 invites.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-huge-ga-292609

Arab8Zayed
04-22-2008, 03:56 PM
It is happened with me too..
When I made GA for SCC..and i got my 100GB Buffered account disabled becuase offering their invites in public is not allowed...:angry:

torrentgeek
04-22-2008, 03:57 PM
I feel sorry for you . That is why invites should be carefully given out.

Cheer up now.

Costello
04-22-2008, 03:58 PM
use another username or ask detalied profiles

danio
04-22-2008, 04:08 PM
this is the reason why i don't do public giveaways anymore.. it's naive to think that you can select good users judging from screens or post history. i learned it the hard way aswell. my advice is that you stop giving the invites in public and contact people in private instead when you find someone you really feel you can trust.

munaaf
04-22-2008, 04:10 PM
yh im stopping public ga as well now, if anyone wants they can PM only way i feel safer. my 110gb buffer scc went too :(

Arab8Zayed
04-22-2008, 04:16 PM
yh im stopping public ga as well now, if anyone wants they can PM only way i feel safer. my 110gb buffer scc went too :(
Oh..
I really feel sorry for u man..:(
u are really great member..

John1988
04-22-2008, 04:21 PM
sry for your loss :(
and thats what u get for being good for people...

xnugx
04-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Hahah same thing happened to me. On a much better tracker than that though :(

mansour
04-22-2008, 04:25 PM
the problem that I m study Cisco CCNP cetificate and really need it for my study.
so bad man that you give him away and cause you disabled

dunson
04-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I don't feel sorry for any of you. Invites should be given away more carefully. You are responsible for your account and your invitees and you acted irresponsibly. Giving invites to deserving users is generous, but giving them too easily will risk your account. Be responsible with your account.

Zeus1
04-22-2008, 06:14 PM
this is the reason why i don't do public giveaways anymore.. it's naive to think that you can select good users judging from screens or post history. i learned it the hard way aswell. my advice is that you stop giving the invites in public and contact people in private instead when you find someone you really feel you can trust.
+1:yup:

Blistered
04-22-2008, 06:38 PM
the problem that I m study Cisco CCNP cetificate and really need it for my study.

Hey Mansour,

Sorry to hear about you getting banned :(

I have a couple of ideas for you regarding your studies...

How about trying to get an invite to another e-learning tracker to help with your studies? I am a fan of e-learning trackers and find them all to have pretty good communities. Elbitz, DOCS, ebookvortex and Learn Bits all return 100+ results each for Cisco. I'm sure that you could get a quick response if you posted an invite request for any of these considering the circumstances.

Open sign ups option: Textbook Torrents returns a small amount of Cisco results, this is quite an underrated e-learning tracker and requests are usually filled very well - why not try posting a request there?

I know this won't help get your account back at BitSpyder but hopefully it will help with your studies.

Good luck,

L x

PS: If you simply can't find a tracker with the right content, turn to eMule for help. You can find very specific files on there and a 'Cisco CCNP' search looks promising already.

mansour
04-22-2008, 06:57 PM

Hey Mansour,

Sorry to hear about you getting banned :(

I have a couple of ideas for you regarding your studies...

How about trying to get an invite to another e-learning tracker to help with your studies? I am a fan of e-learning trackers and find them all to have pretty good communities. Elbitz, DOCS, ebookvortex and Learn Bits all return 100+ results each for Cisco. I'm sure that you could get a quick response if you posted an invite request for any of these considering the circumstances.

Open sign ups option: Textbook Torrents returns a small amount of Cisco results, this is quite an underrated e-learning tracker and requests are usually filled very well - why not try posting a request there?

I know this won't help get your account back at BitSpyder but hopefully it will help with your studies.

Good luck,

L x

PS: If you simply can't find a tracker with the right content, turn to eMule for help. You can find very specific files on there and a 'Cisco CCNP' search looks promising already.

I ve bitme and elbitz but spyder the best for my study
invite not good for me because of some torrents need high rank user only to download directly , and others must wait some times ( even reach to month )