hi all
i have account
+ethor invite
want sct

maybe support my offer with lv 3
pm me

DasFox
04-22-2008, 07:06 PM
SCT is very tight, you'll never get it on a public forum, and if you do, you'll most likely get the account banned...

PEACE

Sekai
04-22-2008, 07:15 PM
SCT is very tight, you'll never get it on a public forum, and if you do, you'll most likely get the account banned...

PEACE

Quit spamming all the SCT threads with pure bull crap, plenty of people have been invited from here and it's not going to change unless SCT takes away invites.

DasFox
04-22-2008, 07:22 PM

PEACE

Quit spamming all the SCT threads with pure bull crap, plenty of people have been invited from here and it's not going to change unless SCT takes away invites.

It's not crap, go read the rules if you are a member there. If they received an invite then they were lucky is all...

Here are the rules:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.

PEACE

P.S. So am I the bad guy now for trying to uphold rules and respect, or do you think that cheating and scamming our ways in is the answer? So you don't respect tracker rules?

crashmycivic
04-22-2008, 07:27 PM

It's not crap, go read the rules if you are a member there. If they received an invite then they were lucky is all...

Here are the rules:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.

PEACE

P.S. So am I the bad guy now for trying to uphold rules and respect, or do you think that cheating and scamming our ways in is the answer? So you don't respect tracker rules?

+b. why are you trying to police every trading thread on this message board. get a fucking life dude!

casanova2006
04-22-2008, 07:33 PM

Here are the rules:

PEACE

stop spamming
that's enough:angry:

HiDef
04-22-2008, 09:43 PM

PEACE

Funny how this guy didnt complain when he started his campain tread on wanting higher level invites for free like bitmetv, waffles, what ect. if you all remember. I will see if i can find the thread....

here it is

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-tl-tti-scc-waffles-whatcd-bitmetv-287163

FACE_TO_FACE
04-22-2008, 10:16 PM

PEACE

Funny how this guy didnt complain when he started his campain tread on wanting higher level invites for free like bitmetv, waffles, what ect. if you all remember. I will see if i can find the thread....

here it is

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-tl-tti-scc-waffles-whatcd-bitmetv-287163
lol

the new fst police member :glag:

:tank:

psychophil
04-22-2008, 10:22 PM

PEACE

here it is

What a hypocrite DasFox.:angry::angry:

Tokeman
04-22-2008, 10:29 PM
DasFox, let me see if I can enlighten you a bit. You quoting sct rules is like me quoting the MPAA saying 'pirating movies is illegal, you will goto jail if you do'.
The quote is true (mostly), but what would be the point in me posting that comment in every thread here related to movie sites?
There would be NO point, just like theres no point in you quoting rules that DO NOT APPLY HERE (and ones that almost every one knows already...)

LvrPool
04-22-2008, 11:34 PM

PEACE

WE GET IT. You joined ONE day ago and haven't even uploaded 1GB at ScT and think you are the coolest ever now. Stop.

HcTiB01
04-23-2008, 05:29 AM

PEACE

WE GET IT. You joined ONE day ago and haven't even uploaded 1GB at ScT and think you are the coolest ever now. Stop.

lmao