PDA

View Full Version : FYI: be careful regarding SWEDVDR staff

KiNdZiUs
04-22-2008, 07:39 PM
P.S. sorry that maybe wrong section, but I think this thread mostly fits here.

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say that everyone be careful regarding SWEDVDR accounts. If you have one or maybe you received an invite then just do everything that you could look as swedish. Why I'm telling you now because today my account was disabled. I don't know the reason why (was written: Detta konto har blivit avaktiverat. Anledning: Inbjuden från kapat konto) because I was good seeder I had ~120GB upload and only ~40GB download but in IRC support channel they said that this tracker only for swedish and that's all. Bye bye KiNdZiUs. :angry:

Few tips:

1. When registering account choose country SWEDISH
2. Username choose something SWEDISH
3. Don't fill any other information then everything related to SWEDISH
4. Don't participate in FORUMS (in case you know SWEDISH)
5. If you write comments for torrents then just write or copy/paste in SWEDISH
6. Don't try be a HERO f.e. with seedbox via several days by making UPLOAD 100GB or something. Take a time, slowly, baby steps.

Good luck to everyone (actually SWEDVDR is not so good, I think SCT or IPLAY or THEDVDCLUB or TL is better).
Cheers :fst:

dunson
04-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Will this as my avatar work?

http://www.myboogpages.com/Images/SwedishChefSmall.jpg

mansour
04-22-2008, 07:42 PM
I m sure you are choose erong section
but really so good work.
my account disabled also

sylver69
04-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the info which is all well and good if you speak Swedish. I have had a couple of offers for this tracker, but have declined. Bit of a bunch of racists by the sound of it

Magnum
04-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Read here:http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-swedvdr-problem-291611
:(

danio
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Translation of the swedish message "This account has been disabled. Reason: You were invited by a hacked account.". Bad luck for you but if your inviter didn't obtain his account righteously, the staff didn't do anything wrong. It appears like this has nothing to do with you not being swedish.

waeldiab
04-22-2008, 07:46 PM
i am sad 4 u mate

just dont be :angry:

J-dye
04-22-2008, 07:47 PM
well if you are not swedish , is it worth all the trouble ? :dabs:

milsen
04-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Good luck to everyone (actually SWEDVDR is not so good, I think SCT or IPLAY or THEDVDCLUB or TL is better).
LOL SCT, iplay, tdc and tl are better for DVDRs than swedvdr? lol bullshit

Tokeman
04-22-2008, 08:07 PM
LOL SCT, iplay, tdc and tl are better for DVDRs than swedvdr? lol bullshit
swedvdr has nothing special unless you want pal specifically with nordic subs. The same movies are available countless other places in NTSC and PAL, so yea, for a lot of people, those trackers are way better then a foreign site with such limitations.

saddam07
04-22-2008, 08:14 PM
my swedvr account disabled in 2 hours cause of stolen account. for me they dont want any non swedish people in swedvr,

Tk2011
04-22-2008, 08:15 PM
I had my account banned there cuz i'm not swedish. I went to their irc channel to know the reason of the ban and they told me i wasn't swedish and to "f*ck off jew" (hard to believe i know..). If you ask me that tracker has the most childish staff i've ever known :ermm:

Swift
04-22-2008, 08:22 PM
if they don`t allow anybody else the swedish ppl thats their decision live with it ! Get another tracker !

The Flying Cow
04-22-2008, 08:23 PM
SweDVDR seems to impress on its "DVD of the DAY" feature which even renowned sites like TDC or TTi don't have.

However, unless the teams somehow come accross NORDIC DVDR's with eng subs, it's a pain in the neck to get a NORDIC DVD with only dutch and northern european subs, because on the TV I can't remove the dutch subs, so I have to watch with that gibberish (coz I haven't learnt those languages still :D) and no eng subtitles available..

BigDude
04-22-2008, 08:30 PM
I think your advices will not work and anyone not from swede will be banned

Thats because they check for your IP, If they found that it is not a Swedish IP, You will be banned

and when you ask why did you disabled my account ? they will answer :
You have been invited from a stolen account !!!

danio
04-22-2008, 08:31 PM
SweDVDR seems to impress on its "DVD of the DAY" feature which even renowned sites like TDC or TTi don't have.

However, unless the teams somehow come accross NORDIC DVDR's with eng subs, it's a pain in the neck to get a NORDIC DVD with only dutch and northern european subs, because on the TV I can't remove the dutch subs, so I have to watch with that gibberish (coz I haven't learnt those languages still :D) and no eng subtitles available..

for all i know, it's TTi and not SweDVDR that has the "Movie of the day" thingy ;)

The Flying Cow
04-22-2008, 08:34 PM
hmm so my sources are bad. I know some sites have movie of the week from experience, but I heard SweDVDR had something like this...hmm..

markupmaster
04-22-2008, 08:37 PM
I don't really need SweDvdr..

TTi has always been good enough for me..

:P

fisherman
04-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Well I can also say I'm a little disappointed with Swedvdr.

When I tried to log in I couldn't and as you would, I headed over onto their IRC and I have to say that the staff were very nice and explained the reason why my acc was disabled but all in all I didn't get my acc re-enabled.

They explained that my inviter broke their rules and all his invitees were disabled.

I havn't spoke to my inviter yet so I don't know what rules he broke, but I do know this.... I'm a member for 2 months, a good ratio as always and log in every single day.
So to be honest, the reason I'm a little pissed is the time and effort I put into the site. I love my dvd's and the guy's that say "ah shur you get the same content elsewhere" is talkin rubbish and that's from first hand experience. I'm a member of other dvd trackers and each and every one is excellent in they're own right including Swedvdr.
I also pay top bucks on a powerful server and put serious bandwidth into Swedvdr too. I like my dvd's so much that I have a high end printer that prints directly onto printable disc's lol

As I said I don't know yet what rules my inviter broke but loosing a tracker after 2 months for doing nothing but looking after it is a pain.

Having said that, when your in this game so long you learn not to cry over spilt milk.

Zimon
04-22-2008, 08:45 PM
7.Donate site

Theif
04-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Same here.

I had excellent ratio too and was member for 7 weeks. Just when i saw this thread, i tried logging in and got same message.

Banned: Invited by hacked account.

Edit: i even tried to fool them by putting some shit in swedish in my signature and avatar. But i guess they ban non-nordic ips. Because no way they would have found out that i am not swede.

http://i25.tinypic.com/22c6ef.jpg

fisherman
04-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Well I wasn't invited by a hacked acc.

If it was hacked I would understand and have no probs whatso ever.

Who knows what they are thinking but at the end of the day they're the boss.

Thank crunchie I still have NB and TDC to feed my habbit lol

Groovy
04-22-2008, 09:03 PM
:angry: Now what to do with my SIgnature:frusty:

KiNdZiUs
04-22-2008, 09:18 PM
I think your advices will not work and anyone not from swede will be banned

Thats because they check for your IP, If they found that it is not a Swedish IP, You will be banned

and when you ask why did you disabled my account ? they will answer :
You have been invited from a stolen account !!!

I forgot to mentioned that if you try to do all man TIPS then MAYBE you will not be banned :)
Another thing that I think that checking IPs from what country is the last thing what they are doing nevertheless maybe they have good script where they see all IPs from the seeders or leechers and country flags next to them. Then suc*s.

Well I can also say I'm a little disappointed with Swedvdr.

When I tried to log in I couldn't and as you would, I headed over onto their IRC and I have to say that the staff were very nice and explained the reason why my acc was disabled but all in all I didn't get my acc re-enabled.

They explained that my inviter broke their rules and all his invitees were disabled.

I havn't spoke to my inviter yet so I don't know what rules he broke, but I do know this.... I'm a member for 2 months, a good ratio as always and log in every single day.
So to be honest, the reason I'm a little pissed is the time and effort I put into the site. I love my dvd's and the guy's that say "ah shur you get the same content elsewhere" is talkin rubbish and that's from first hand experience. I'm a member of other dvd trackers and each and every one is excellent in they're own right including Swedvdr.
I also pay top bucks on a powerful server and put serious bandwidth into Swedvdr too. I like my dvd's so much that I have a high end printer that prints directly onto printable disc's lol

As I said I don't know yet what rules my inviter broke but loosing a tracker after 2 months for doing nothing but looking after it is a pain.

Having said that, when your in this game so long you learn not to cry over spilt milk.

I'm sorry for you man, really sorry :pinch:. My account was ~2-3 weeks old but it's painful too because I put lot of work and money (for seedbox) to improve my ratio.

The Flying Cow
04-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Dude you knew all this before joining ZiUS. Don't act surprised. Everyone knows SweDVDR only works for Swedes. Let 'em do it how they want to!

Jupiter
04-22-2008, 09:44 PM
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6481/thetrueofswedvdryf7.jpg

Nazis ;)

KiNdZiUs
04-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Dude you knew all this before joining ZiUS. Don't act surprised. Everyone knows SweDVDR only works for Swedes. Let 'em do it how they want to!

ok, I think it's enough about this topic. I just wanted that someone who didn't know about SWEDVDR rules get know it.
Good luck to everyone :D
Thanks that you shared your experience and thoughts :fst: