PDA

View Full Version : Time Warp Movementations

The Flying Cow
04-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Foreword: Please do not read this thread if you are anti-psychedelics (a form of drugs), or if you are under 18. You look on at your own risk, and don't say I didn't forewarn you ;) Things mentioned here have a long history in shamanic practice, and are not discussed for any other purpose than their use in spiritual undertakings

[Space for you to look away or close the thread if you still haven't made up your mind]

I'm sure we've all had our psychedelia/delirium "phase", lasting less for some, more for others, and finally neverending for the rest :lol:.

The point of the thread is: What kind of twisted swivelled corridoors have YOU explored of your own volition? (psychedelics only!)

I'll start by listing those tried by myself:

- Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms) - ongoing voyage
- Hashish (for lack of good fresh natural herb)
- Cannabis (not as much as the hash though)
- LSD (not more than a very few times, as has been stated further down)

elements still in a far-off to-do list:

- Mescaline
- DMT
- 2C-B
- DOM
- Ibogaine
- Salvia Divinorum
<---------------------- has anyone tried any of this crazy shit? Any adventure stories to share with the rest of us?

IdolEyes787
04-23-2008, 01:38 AM
I once had too much cold medicine and fell asleep on the couch.

Something Else
04-23-2008, 01:47 AM
It's nice to meet a girl in the park but it's better to park your meat in a girl

Alien5
04-23-2008, 08:21 AM
It's nice to meet a girl in the park but it's better to park your meat in a girl

i see what you did there. :eyebrows:

vinny73
04-23-2008, 02:08 PM
you should add Salvia divinorum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum) to your to-do list. it's fooking mental.

100%
04-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Sniffing glue is great. I can now limbo dance like no one else.

you forgot opium.

JPaul
04-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Taking LSD is idiotic.

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 07:52 PM
I've had some wonderful experiences on LSD. I've also had a few frighting ones.
I've learned from all of them.

-bd

JPaul
04-23-2008, 07:56 PM
How's the psychosis working out for you.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2008, 08:01 PM
This thread explains a lot that goes on here.

The Flying Cow
04-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Well Salvia being a deliriant, and such a short-lasting mental blast, I didn't really consider it much as a necessary ingredient in the To-Do cauldron.

But I'll add it in if you say it's worthwhile :D

@100%, Opium is not a psychedelic. It is an opiate. I might one day smoke a bong of that, when I hit the Chinese streets, but this remains a bleak and uncertain prospect.

Brother JPaul, I didn't take Lysergic Acid more than 3 times. And I must agree with you, while it'll "open your eyes" as it is often clichély stated, it'll fry half your brain cells along with that. At least that was the sensation I got. And a good friend also had a psychosis, so that I think served to scare us off the Acid.

It also does much to confuse your memory. It does clear your mind and make you appreciate nature more, though. But I never took it again, after those 3 adventures. Not that I had a bad trip, just didn't find any need for further exploration. The mushrooms are much less intense, and offer more of a fun alternative.

Disme
06-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Hmmm ... whenever I'm feeling the need to have myself a nice little delirium and want to get high on some kind of shite I read for 10 minutes in the Bittard-section ... always does the trick.