PDA

View Full Version : czech trackers opinion

borgz
04-23-2008, 07:40 AM
i'm curious to hear what you guys think about the level of czech/slovakian trackers nowdays, especially about their czech content.

iTS is considered the best nowdays, right?

i know that czechbits is considered good but currently down, and sk-cz is considered the worst (?) czech/slovakian tracker.

also heard that sunflower 4 is considered very good.

i'd love to hear your thoughts about it, and if you could elaborate more on those trackers, and even add more info on other czech/slovakian trackers.

thanks.

IP.00
04-23-2008, 08:32 AM
What trackers do you mean? Scene or homemade? Or both?
The best is iTS ;),
And about CzechBits - good tracker, but bad staff and no uploaders, so nathing to leech. And down...

borgz
04-23-2008, 09:07 AM
i mean both scene and homemade,
and i'm referring to their czech content, not english.

rollex
04-23-2008, 09:12 AM
The best is iTS ;),
And about CzechBits - good tracker, but bad staff and no uploaders, so nathing to leech. And down...

which is the way to get in on iTS,

how you get :D

dunson
04-23-2008, 02:45 PM
I just want to thank you CZ/SK folks for allowing us foreigners on iTS :D

IP.00
04-23-2008, 03:10 PM
The best is iTS ;),

The best homemade tracker is "Trezzor"... Not awesome speed, but ok ;) There's a lot of czech content ;)

stillhere
04-23-2008, 03:12 PM
havenot heard of it :/

marwell
04-23-2008, 05:32 PM
woot? this is a dream ? I read abou CZ/Sk trackers on FST ? Muheheh

iTS is the best and is SK/CZ tracker not CZ/SK
Trezzor is best for homemade

and what about others ... TS4 for shows, Czechbits finally dead, Sk-Cz .. I never was there, but I heard that some bad people are there consiedered as good community members ... and others ? nothing interresting, BestTracker, Megatorrent, h***** ...

HDR
04-23-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't think i have any czech tracker, so i can't say if they're good or not. But damn, the czech girls are HOT :lol:

HiDef
04-23-2008, 11:37 PM
you might like this one

http://www.unique-tracker.com/account.php

rollex
04-27-2008, 08:36 AM
i really wont to be on iTS comunity, but i dont know how to get in.. i never traded and dont have premission on invites section for ga yet

ceasar
04-27-2008, 04:47 PM
i'm curious to hear what you guys think about the level of czech/slovakian trackers nowdays, especially about their czech content.
It depends on what you comparing them with. Honestly I haven't heard about any other tracker than ITS. And it's too little if you put it against English, Polish, Russian, Swedish trackers. So looks like Czech scene is still in teh beginning and has a long way to go :)