PDA

View Full Version : question about deepbase9

Polarbear
04-23-2008, 10:39 AM
can somebody tell me the tracker stats for deepbase9 (users, torrents, etc.) please?

maybe a link to a review?

i tried search but i couldn't find anything. i'm not even sure if the tracker name is correct.

edit: found the review. only need the stats ...

Grind$oFine
04-23-2008, 10:42 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tracker-reviews-post2656873/postcount211

Here's the review - it's under DeepBassNine not 9, which is probably why you had issues.

I can't answer other questions though, I'm not a member.

soulreaper
04-23-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm a member of Deepbassnine(also called DB9) and there really isn't a stats table(atleast I couldn't find one).
From my calculation there are currently 7220 torrents(including dead). Other than that i can't give you an accurate member count or any other statistic.

On a sidenote,one thing unique about DB9 is the fact that they do actually ban members than don't say hello in their official welcome thread(when you first arrive).

They may ban members who don't actively participate in their forums which is why one sees a lot of forum activity.

Artemis
04-23-2008, 11:05 AM
PB ask sear he is an old member of DB9 and can tell you what you need to know.

Polarbear
04-23-2008, 11:46 AM
PB ask sear he is an old member of DB9 and can tell you what you need to know.

that's good to know. thanks.

themagicke
04-23-2008, 12:18 PM
I've been a member at DB9 for 63 weeks and I am also a verified releaser... soulreaper is correct in stating that there is no stats table, nor to my knowledge has there ever been the usual expected table of stats visible anywhere on the site.

At time of typing this, there are in total 8674 posted torrents, of which 7212 are active.

The categories are as follows and the numbers indicate active torrents:

Bass [545]
Breaks [1143]
D'N'B [4201]
House [227]
Jungle [482]
Old Skool [354]
Other [46]
Production [68]
Techno [58]
UK Garage [36]
Video [52]

The site had a bit of a makeover a couple of months ago with some new graphics and new categories were also added; namely House, Other, Production, Techno and UK Garage. If I remember correctly, prior to these changes there existed another category entitled House / Garage (which has now (obviously) been split).

The forum does not indicate the total number of registered users, and once again, soulreaper is entirely correct in stating that the forums are very much active and that it is a must for new members to post a 'hello' in the lounge immediately upon arrival. At time of typing this, 106,366 articles have been posted in the forums.

I hope you may find this information useful, Polarbear :)

ToothFairy
04-23-2008, 12:28 PM
alright
it's all good, but what about an invite? :)

Polarbear
04-23-2008, 12:37 PM
I've been a member at DB9 for 63 weeks and I am also a verified releaser... soulreaper is correct in stating that there is no stats table, nor to my knowledge has there ever been the usual expected table of stats visible anywhere on the site.

At time of typing this, there are in total 8674 posted torrents, of which 7212 are active.

The categories are as follows and the numbers indicate active torrents:

Bass [545]
Breaks [1143]
D'N'B [4201]
House [227]
Jungle [482]
Old Skool [354]
Other [46]
Production [68]
Techno [58]
UK Garage [36]
Video [52]

The site had a bit of a makeover a couple of months ago with some new graphics and new categories were also added; namely House, Other, Production, Techno and UK Garage. If I remember correctly, prior to these changes there existed another category entitled House / Garage (which has now (obviously) been split).

The forum does not indicate the total number of registered users, and once again, soulreaper is entirely correct in stating that the forums are very much active and that it is a must for new members to post a 'hello' in the lounge immediately upon arrival. At time of typing this, 106,366 articles have been posted in the forums.

I hope you may find this information useful, Polarbear :)

thank you very much for your informative post. i'm glad to see that we do get new members on fst, who make useful posts.

unfortunately this is getting rare when i look at the garbage other n00bs post.

keep it up.

ceasar
04-27-2008, 05:29 AM
Edited