PDA

View Full Version : Shockingly Brillant!

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 08:34 PM
http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4029

-bd :blink:

Something Else
04-23-2008, 09:24 PM
:lol: Eejit.

Jesus wrote:

stupid f**king brits you guys are so f**king stupid..............FAKE

:O

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 10:25 PM
:lol: Eejit.

Jesus wrote:

stupid f**king brits you guys are so f**king stupid..............FAKE

:O

It's true. Jesus hates the limeys.

-bd

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 10:27 PM
and the Jews.

-bd

Snee
04-23-2008, 10:31 PM
That goes without saying.

tesco
04-23-2008, 10:31 PM
I think it's fake, where was he grounded?
If there's no potential difference (grounding) then he won't get electrocuted.
The sparks looked real though. :idunno:

Snee
04-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Maybe he's in contact with the vacuum cleaner or something.

If one wire is still intact that might work.

Cable -> Guy -> Vacuum cleaner -> cable, like :idunno:

tesco
04-23-2008, 10:42 PM
ah, that's true, metal vacuum, his leg could be touching that.

Something Else
04-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I got electrocuted the other day by a vicious lamp.
True story.

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 11:22 PM
I've been shocked numerous times. I received a nasty jolt a few years back repairing a video game.

I bit down and took a chunk out of my tongue.

-bd

Something Else
04-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Harsh. What game was it. :unsure:

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 11:54 PM
It was Big game hunter, ffs!

-bd

Biggles
04-24-2008, 12:25 PM
I've been shocked numerous times. I received a nasty jolt a few years back repairing a video game.

-bd

Likewise I have had several shocks although I have tried to avoid doing so in more recent years.

When I was a teen we had a mobile disco with quite a lot of light effects. One of our gang was an electrician and he built most of the stuff - so it was of course completely lethal. I remember him plugging all the lights in and one of the gang yelling Noooooo! from the top of the stepladder - The electrician was like WTF? and carried on switching stuff on - there was a flash and the guy on the stepladder flew across the room. I thought I was going to have a hernia laughing. :glag:

:dry: He did it to me too though - at least three times :ermm: Worst one was four shocks in row up my arm from some bizarre device he had made with all the connectors on the outside of the box. It had a record player motor and four fridge switches inside - it quite ingenious really I suppose :dry:

brotherdoobie
04-24-2008, 01:24 PM

-bd

Likewise I have had several shocks although I have tried to avoid doing so in more recent years.

When I was a teen we had a mobile disco with quite a lot of light effects. One of our gang was an electrician and he built most of the stuff - so it was of course completely lethal. I remember him plugging all the lights in and one of the gang yelling Noooooo! from the top of the stepladder - The electrician was like WTF? and carried on switching stuff on - there was a flash and the guy on the stepladder flew across the room. I thought I was going to have a hernia laughing. :glag:

:dry: He did it to me too though - at least three times :ermm: Worst one was four shocks in row up my arm from some bizarre device he had made with all the connectors on the outside of the box. It had a record player motor and four fridge switches inside - it quite ingenious really I suppose :dry:

I used to manage a tree nursery and "old man Lagerman" our mechanic
enjoyed shocking the school boys that worked there in the summer.

He built all kinds of contraptions for that purpose. Deep down inside he was a "sick" man.

I always liked him.

-bd :lol:

nioin3k
04-24-2008, 01:51 PM
When I was a kid I plugged something in outside while it was raining.

My Mom saved me and I ended up going to the hospital.

If you wondered why I'm a bit slow...