PDA

View Full Version : It finally happened.

CrabGirl
04-24-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm so bored I posted outside the lounge.

It was a strange and new experience. :fear:

clocker
04-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Soon you'll be frolicking all over the tubes.

Something Else
04-24-2008, 10:39 PM
The drawing room huh.

How marvelous. :snooty:

CrabGirl
04-24-2008, 11:07 PM
I used to post in there, with cohesive and persuasive language. I got fed up of the sameness of people's arguments and thought the lounge the better place to be. At least in here I can call a cawk a cawk. I'm still bored though.

Alien5
04-24-2008, 11:15 PM
At least in here I can call J-die a cawk. I'm still bored though. fixed :sly:

Something Else
04-24-2008, 11:17 PM
:lol:

CrabGirl
04-24-2008, 11:26 PM

See. I'm so bored I've become a lol-boy.

Whatever happened to the lolboys?

Something Else
04-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Maybe canadiaias internet is broken. :unsure:

Snee
04-25-2008, 04:41 PM

See. I'm so bored I've become a lol-boy.

Whatever happened to the lolboys?

Still here, I think. You just don't notice them as much 'cos of all the inbreds.

Can't see the forest 'cos of all the trees, or something else.

Detale
04-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Hey why not get even crazier and post in the BT section :huh:

Something Else
04-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Coz we'd get a warning for being even slightly honest.

:dabs: :ghey:

Detale
04-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Dude you keep sayin "we" like you aren't from the BT section, 5hit you're Admin on at least one and I think the owner too. Why do you turn your back on where you came from on FST? True it has it's problems but it's still where WE came from and you should never forget where we came from we should learn from it instead.

Also as long as things are deaalt with in a semi adult manner and the simplest of rules are followed there won't be any problems

Something Else
04-25-2008, 05:41 PM
I didn't come from FST. :lol:

I've only been a member here for a year. Apart from the Bit-Tard section I quite like it actually. :snooty:

Something Else
04-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Also as long as things are deaalt with in a semi adult manner and the simplest of rules are followed there won't be any problems

Bollocks. I can't even call someone a bit-tard cunt in there. :mellow:

Something Else
04-25-2008, 05:45 PM
I posted:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-nomination-most-anal-loser-internet-293214/page4

Detale
04-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Well I imagine someone would say that that would be hostile posting which is against the rule bro?

Something Else
04-25-2008, 06:09 PM
I meant goatse in a nice way, honest. :smilie4:

Disme
04-25-2008, 06:25 PM

Who or what is goatse ?

Something Else
04-25-2008, 06:26 PM
:lol: :earl:

Mr. Mulder
04-25-2008, 06:49 PM
i posted outside the lounge once and then the very next day i had teh herpes. you should get some anti herpes cream, just to use as a preventative lyke.

Sextent
04-25-2008, 07:13 PM

Who or what is goatse ?

Google it, as an image if you haven't seen goatse you haven't lived and must be an ubber n00b.

Disme
04-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Who or what is goatse ?

Google it, as an image if you haven't seen goatse you haven't lived and must be an ubber n00b.

Halas ... ubber n00b would be a nice title but sadly I did come across that filth more than once so I guess I'm just a middle class n00b.

Something Else
04-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Didn't goatse have a Belgian uncle. :unsure:

J-dye
04-25-2008, 08:02 PM
and you are his son

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Dude you keep sayin "we" like you aren't from the BT section, 5hit you're Admin on at least one and I think the owner too. Why do you turn your back on where you came from on FST? True it has it's problems but it's still where WE came from and you should never forget where we came from we should learn from it instead.

Really wading into a minefield here I know but can't get over the disrespect that you show to a section that you were hip deep in less than a year ago.

Sextent
04-25-2008, 08:09 PM

Halas ... ubber n00b would be a nice title but sadly I did come across that filth more than once so I guess I'm just a middle class n00b.

What constitues middle class in Belgium, being Dutch. :blink:

J-dye
04-25-2008, 08:11 PM
are you jp ? :dabs:

Detale
04-26-2008, 05:21 AM
i posted outside the lounge once and then the very next day i had teh herpes. you should get some anti herpes cream, just to use as a preventative lyke.

That wasn't FST that was the company you must keep, ask Benchez he know ALL about this kind of thing :P

and you are his son

Oh NO then me and him are cousins!!!

Really wading into a minefield here I know but can't get over the disrespect that you show to a section that you were hip deep in less than a year ago.
:huh: I don't uderstand what section do you mean I am showing disrespect to? I certainly hope you don't think I mean anything bad about the BT section. Please explain a bit before I go on a rant again.

Also no minefields here I love a good debate about almost anything especially when theres someone with good valid poins, and there are some out there ( you know who you are)

I posted:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-nomination-most-anal-loser-internet-293214/page4 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../f-bittorrent-43/t-nomination-most-anal-loser-internet-293214/page4)

And I see no infraction or warning, also no one reported you, TBH it was prob because no one knows what goatse is and if they do they just didn't care enough.

JPaul
04-26-2008, 10:07 AM
I really love it when people go to the bother of telling folk when they don't care about something. It's sweet.

Disme
04-26-2008, 11:14 AM

middle class in Belgium: Being mediocre, not being good at anything, not to excel in anything, not even being a proper ubber-n00b.

I guess in Dutch they'd say: "Jan modaal".

IdolEyes787
04-26-2008, 11:43 AM
:huh: I don't uderstand what section do you mean I am showing disrespect to? I certainly hope you don't think I mean anything bad about the BT section. Please explain a bit before I go on a rant again.

I posted:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-nomination-most-anal-loser-internet-293214/page4 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../f-bittorrent-43/t-nomination-most-anal-loser-internet-293214/page4)

And I see no infraction or warning, also no one reported you, TBH it was prob because no one knows what goatse is and if they do they just didn't care enough.

Sorry if you misunderstood my comment Detale I was referring to Benchez's remark and not to your's.Apologize I didn't make that clearer.
And as for the goatse post sure it was reportable- but as it was not directed against any one individual,like you said "who cares".

Something Else
04-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Those bit-tards take themselves so seriously. :emo:

JPaul
04-26-2008, 12:10 PM

middle class in Belgium: Being mediocre, not being good at anything, not to excel in anything, not even being a proper ubber-n00b.

Genious misunderstanding. I'm going to smile about that all day. Does anyone see what he did there.

In the UK it's more a socio-economic thing, allied to societal perception obviously.

Something Else
04-26-2008, 12:51 PM
In the UK it's more a socio-economic thing, allied to societal perception obviously. Barbs.

/fixed

mrnobody
04-26-2008, 12:55 PM
I understand

i was bored and i posted in lounge

100% new experience :P

Disme
04-26-2008, 01:02 PM

Genious misunderstanding. I'm going to smile about that all day. Does anyone see what he did there.

In the UK it's more a socio-economic thing, allied to societal perception obviously.

Yeah ... I know ... I'm glad you'll be smiling all day due to my reply.
I've not been hanging out long in 'the Lounge' and when coming from the BT section one needs some time to adjust.

Hope I can stay here that long ...

Disme
04-26-2008, 01:03 PM
I understand

I think that could be it :ermm:

JPaul
04-26-2008, 01:03 PM

Yeah ... I know ... I'm glad you'll be smiling all day due to my reply.
I've not been hanging out long in 'the Lounge' and when coming from the BT section one needs some time to adjust.

Hope I can stay here that long ...

I hope likewise.

You seem a decent spud and capable of forming words into meaningful sentences. I find that to be a good thing in a person.

JPaul
04-26-2008, 01:05 PM

Sharing your boredom around.

mrnobody
04-26-2008, 01:05 PM

Sharing your boredom around.

yes

mrnobody
04-26-2008, 01:07 PM
I understand

I think that could be it :ermm:

that is it :whistling

IdolEyes787
04-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Perhaps there could be a subsection of the lounge specifically for exBitTorrenters.Keep us away from the locals til we fully acclimate.
Just an idea.
Haven't worked out the exact details but it would probably look very similar to this.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3585/retardspz9jq0bx2.jpg

mrnobody
04-26-2008, 01:59 PM

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 02:12 PM
I believe he was using self depreciating humor. You lads from the tard section wear your pants too tight.

It's time to free yourselves.

-bd

mrnobody
04-26-2008, 02:15 PM
didn't sound like he was using "self depreciating humor" to be but w/e

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm not too sure about another Belgian hanging around in the Lounge :snooty:

The words 'Van mijn erf!' spring to mind :lol:

/me pees in every corner of the Lounge

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:03 PM
didn't sound like he was using "self depreciating humor" to be but w/e

To be or not to be...

-bd

IdolEyes787
04-26-2008, 04:03 PM
I believe he was using self depreciating humor. You lads from the tard section wear your pants too tight.

Quite right doobie.
I was trying , with little success I'm afraid,to comment on the state of affairs of this board.
Sorry if you took offense squirr3l if you knew me at all you would appreciate that truly insulting anyone would be the last I would do.
And to bring up old posts is hardly fair as you well know.
Some of your friends have less than impeccable pasts.That is not an insult merely a fact.
I do find it a little sad though to witness what some people are allowed to do that others are not.

mrnobody
04-26-2008, 04:25 PM

Quite right doobie.
I was trying , with little success I'm afraid,to comment on the state of affairs of this board.
Sorry if you took offense squirr3l if you knew me at all you would appreciate that truly insulting anyone would be the last I would do.
And to bring up old posts is hardly fair as you well know.

should have known better.

my fault, sry!

IdolEyes787
04-26-2008, 04:35 PM
No need to worry.
I'm Canadian if someone were to trip me my first reaction would be to apologize for being so clumsy.:lol:

Something Else
04-26-2008, 04:43 PM
So what would you be if nobody tripped you. :unsure:

Disme
04-26-2008, 04:55 PM
I'm not too sure about another Belgian hanging around in the Lounge :snooty:

The words 'Van mijn erf!' spring to mind :lol:

/me pees in every corner of the Lounge

Keer e keer weere, you mean?

Don't worry I'm just passing by ... still deciding if I'd stay or not :cool:

JPaul
04-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Fuck sake, this is worse than the people who leave and are never coming back. Or post to say how much they don't care about something.

I don't know if I'll be posting here, I haven't decided yet.

Do you people even read your own posts ffs before you make them.

Post again or do something else. It's not like your joining the fucking masons or making a commitment to something. It's an internet forum that you might feel like posting on again, or not.

IdolEyes787
04-26-2008, 05:41 PM
So what would you be if nobody tripped you. :unsure:

Scottish.

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Fuck sake, this is worse than the people who leave and are never coming back. Or post to say how much they don't care about something.

Post again or do something else. It's not like your joining the fucking masons or making a commitment to something. It's an internet forum that you might feel like posting on again, or not.

:o

JPaul
04-26-2008, 06:22 PM

Rant speeling ftw.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 06:42 PM

:o

It was fucking shocking. :O

-bd

Disme
04-26-2008, 06:49 PM

It aint me who's been making a distiction between the 'bit-tards'-section and the lounge ...

The difference between 'I want invite', 'I am good member', 'Good GA', 'He deserves it', 'Tracker X is my dream', etc... is breathtaking when one comes here and reads f.e. this

I plan on staying in the lounge ... but have to admit that, since English isn't my mothertongue some threads are a little hard to understand :blush:

IdolEyes787
04-26-2008, 07:02 PM
I plan on staying in the lounge ... but have to admit that, since English isn't my mothertongue some threads are a little hard to understand
:blush:
They I would just like to say, it be now good section many times sfjjsr.

Disme
04-26-2008, 07:04 PM
They I would just like to say, it be now good section many times sfjjsr.

You got me there ... :blink:

JPaul
04-26-2008, 07:20 PM
It aint me who's been making a distiction between the 'bit-tards'-section and the lounge ...

The difference between 'I want invite', 'I am good member', 'Good GA', 'He deserves it', 'Tracker X is my dream', etc... is breathtaking when one comes here and reads f.e. this

I plan on staying in the lounge ... but have to admit that, since English isn't my mothertongue some threads are a little hard to understand :blush:

I think your English is very good, I would have taken you for an English person with a good command of the language had you not declared yourself a Belgique.

True story.

Detale
04-26-2008, 08:43 PM

Sorry if you misunderstood my comment Detale I was referring to Benchez's remark and not to your's.Apologize I didn't make that clearer.
And as for the goatse post sure it was reportable- but as it was not directed against any one individual,like you said "who cares".

My fault, really. Also my reply was to Benchie he is being a dick and forgetting where he comes from on FST

Those bit-tards take themselves so seriously. :emo::cry:

JPaul
04-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Also my reply was to Benchie he is being a dick and forgetting where he comes from on FST

No-one comes from anywhere "on FST". It's just folk posting on an interweb forum.

It's nothing more complicated than that, lighten up ffs the interwebs isn't a serious plaice.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Also my reply was to Benchie he is being a dick and forgetting where he comes from on FST

No-one comes from anywhere "on FST". It's just folk posting on an interweb forum.

It's nothing more complicated than that, lighten up ffs the interwebs isn't a serious plaice.

That's what everyones been trying to tell you, lad. Quit being thick. It's simple, really.

Peace, doobie

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Us Belgianians are brilliant at other languages, only we don't realise it cause everyone in Belgium speaks loads of different languages.

After living in Scotland for 4 years, I can tell you that your command of the English language is better than that of some of the people born and bred here. :lol:

JPaul
04-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Us Belgianians are brilliant at other languages, only we don't realise it cause everyone in Belgium speaks loads of different languages.

After living in Scotland for 4 years, I can tell you that your command of the English language is better than that of some most of the people born and bred here. :lol:

/fixed

Snee
04-26-2008, 11:01 PM
BD just called you a lad. true story.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 11:03 PM
BD just called you a lad. true story.

He's been grooming me. I tried a role reversal.

-bd

Old Geezer
04-27-2008, 12:20 AM

You obviously have the intelligence of an earth worm if you love the Lounge. Just about everybody here is on something as shown by the posts that appear to be from visitors from another planet. I do believe in flying saucers and some of you arrived aboard them for sure.

callum
04-27-2008, 12:30 AM

You obviously have the intelligence of an earth worm if you love the Lounge. Just about everybody here is on something as shown by the posts that appear to be from visitors from another planet. I do believe in flying saucers and some of you arrived aboard them for sure.

I don't understand your post. Are you saying earth worms are aliens that have the intelligence to create spaceships and travel between planets and you're an idiot? That's fucking nonsense, how can earth worms be aliens, surely they're from earth.

Old Geezer
04-27-2008, 12:38 AM

I don't understand your post. Are you saying earth worms are aliens that have the intelligence to create spaceships and travel between planets and you're an idiot? That's fucking nonsense, how can earth worms be aliens, surely they're from earth.

Chalice will understand what I am saying as I have said before. THIS FORUM MAKES NO GOD DAM SENSE AT ALL WITH THESE NONSENCICAL RAMBLINGS SAYING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT MAKES SENSE TO ONE WITH ANY INTELLENGE AT ALL.

callum
04-27-2008, 12:45 AM
THIS FORUM MAKES NO GOD DAM SENSE AT ALL WITH THESE NONSENCICAL RAMBLINGS SAYING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT MAKES SENSE TO ONE WITH ANY INTELLENGE AT ALL.

I don't mean to be harsh, but I haven't noticed anyone talking quite as much pish as yourself this evening.

lynx
04-27-2008, 12:52 AM
THIS FORUM MAKES NO GOD DAM SENSE AT ALL WITH THESE NONSENCICAL RAMBLINGS SAYING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT MAKES SENSE TO ONE WITH ANY INTELLENGE AT ALL.

I don't mean to be harsh, but I haven't noticed anyone talking quite as much pish as yourself this evening.
I have.

But she was in her nightie (in the pub) complaining about her man still being in the pub.

Go figure.

Old Geezer
04-27-2008, 12:53 AM

Your reply is just another example of the stupid replies I see every day. Pish?????????. Why can't you use the English language? I have a Webster's right here and I cannot find the word PISH. FUCK YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS HERE THAT GO ALONG WITH THIS INSANE BLABBER DIGUISED AS AN INTELLIGENCE REPLY.

lynx
04-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Maybe you should look in a dictionary then.

callum
04-27-2008, 12:57 AM

Your reply is just another example of the stupid replies I see every day. Pish?????????. Why can't you use the English language? I have a Webster's right here and I cannot find the word PISH. FUCK YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS HERE THAT GO ALONG WITH THIS INSANE BLABBER DIGUISED AS AN INTELLIGENCE REPLY.

Is fuck in it? And could you give me an example of it's use in an intelligence reply.

Old Geezer
04-27-2008, 01:00 AM

I can't believe this. Anybody claiming to be a system admin and still using Windows 95 can't be the sharpest knife in the drawer. You dam Limey you apparently don't know that Webster's is a dam Dictionary? Pitiful.

Hairbautt
04-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Nothing to see hear :smilie4:

callum
04-27-2008, 01:03 AM

I can't believe this. Anybody claiming to be a system admin and still using Windows 95 can't be the sharpest knife in the drawer. You dam Limey you apparently don't know that Webster's is a dam Dictionary? Pitiful.

Speaking of old things, have you updated your dictionary in the past 50 years?

callum
04-27-2008, 01:04 AM

You're not looking at the big picture if you can't hear anything.

Hairbautt
04-27-2008, 01:04 AM
hoi, geezer, you old prick. The Oxford English dictionary (http://metalib.fcla.edu.proxy.usf.edu/V/I34L8TFS9RKQU8JTJQJIUK4AS3G3145ANUUXUSDMJI6T9RBVPL-58854?func=native-link&resource=FCL02680) happens to be the official book of it.

Find word: pish

1pish, v. (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/cgi/entry/50180102?query_type=word&queryword=pish&first=1&max_to_show=10&sort_type=alpha&result_place=1&search_id=XT0l-h2tRUV-5210&hilite=50180102)http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/icons/spacer.gif2pish, int. and n. (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/cgi/entry/50180103?query_type=word&queryword=pish&first=1&max_to_show=10&sort_type=alpha&result_place=2&search_id=XT0l-h2tRUV-5210&hilite=50180103)

1. intr. To say ‘pish!’; to express contempt, impatience, or disgust. Freq. with at. to pish and poh: see to pish and poh at POH (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/cgi/crossref?query_type=word&queryword=pish&first=1&max_to_show=10&sort_type=alpha&search_id=XT0l-h2tRUV-5210&result_place=1&xrefword=poh&ps=v.) v.
1601 B. JONSON (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-j.html#b-jonson) Every Man in his Humor II. iii. 146 Bob. This a Toledo? pish. Step. Why do you pish signior? a1656 BP. J. HALL (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-h.html#bp-j-hall) Shaking of Olive-tree (1660) II. 102 A motive..may be past over, and pisht at. 1713 R. STEELE (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-s4.html#r-steele) Guardian No. 151 http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/graphics/parser/gifs/sp/page.gif1 How would the ladies pish at such a great monstrous thing? 1765 L. STERNE (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-s4.html#l-sterne) Life Tristram Shandy VIII. xxvi. 117 He would never submit to it like a christian; but would pish, and huff, and bounce, and kick. 1849 E. BULWER-LYTTON (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-l2.html#e-bulwer-lytton) Caxtons II. VIII. iii. 57 In another moment the member of parliament had forgotten the statist, and was pishing and tutting over the Globe or the Sun. a1864 N. HAWTHORNE (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-h2.html#n-hawthorne) Septimius Felton (1872) 154 The learned men..pished and pshawed. 1927 V. WOOLF (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-w3.html#v-woolf) To Lighthouse III. iv. 243 He sat with his legs twisted, frowning and fidgeting, and pishing and pshawing and muttering things to himself. 1987 Herald (Austral.) (Nexis) 13 Oct., Lawyer's may pish and tush and cry ‘never’; they used to in California.

2. trans. To say ‘pish’ to: (also, with away, down) to reject or deprecate by saying ‘pish!’. 1602 B. JONSON (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-j.html#b-jonson) Poetaster V. iii. 75 Hor. Pish. ha, ha: Lup. Dost thou pish me? Giue me my Long sword. 1616 R. CROSHAW Compliment. Verses in J. Smith Descr. New Eng. sig. A3v, Though men of..lesse desert Would Pish-away thy Praise.
1901 Blackwood's Edinb. Mag. Dec. 730 Some pish it down as valueless. 1981 I. ASIMOV (http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/help/bib/oed2-a2.html#i-asimov) in K. Frazier Paranormal Borderlines Sci. II. 223 Arthur goes on to give examples of ‘distinguished but elderly scientists’ who have pished and tut-tutted all sorts of things that have come to pass almost immediately.

DERIVATIVES
http://dictionary.oed.com.proxy.usf.edu/graphics/parser/gifs/mbb/sm.gifpishing n. 1662 Rump II. 63 Which puts pretty Maids to *pishing and fying. 1762 J. HALL-STEVENSON Crazy Tales in Wks. (1795) III. 15 Some fell to fiddling, some to fluting,..Others to pishing and disputing. 1908 Times 9 Dec. 14/4 We overheard..an occasional pishing and tushing. 1984 Time (Nexis) 9 Jan. (People section) 57 Which led to some inevitable pishing and tushing.

:lol:...:ermm: Didn't know it went that far back...

Hairbautt
04-27-2008, 01:06 AM

What?

lynx
04-27-2008, 01:08 AM

Nope, I'm still using Windows 3.11
Nevertheless, the search bar has dictionary.com embedded, and it has several entries for pish. Which makes it strange that you can't find anything in Websters.

Perhaps I should have suggested you get an ENGLISH language dictionary.

callum
04-27-2008, 01:09 AM
What?

I was trying to point out that you should check your websters before posting.

Proper Bo
04-27-2008, 01:39 AM
Old Geezer's back, ftw:happy:

Snee
04-27-2008, 02:56 AM
Fun fact: last time I saw him arguing with people he told CrabGirl she couldn't be the sharpest knife in the drawer 'cos her profile said she was using windows 95.

There's a man what's found a winning concept and is sticking to it :smilie4:

He's good at getting the dirt on people. Champion dirt-finder, he is.

Snee
04-27-2008, 02:57 AM
Hoover dam he's good.

chalice
04-27-2008, 06:44 AM

Chalice will understand what I am saying as I have said before. THIS FORUM MAKES NO GOD DAM SENSE AT ALL WITH THESE NONSENCICAL RAMBLINGS SAYING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT MAKES SENSE TO ONE WITH ANY INTELLENGE AT ALL.

Nope, you lost me after 'Chalice', you stupid old cunt.

My favourite part is 'INTELLIENGE'. Do they provide a definition for that in Webster's?

Please allow the following information to penetrate your remaining (yet treacherous) braincells...

Peoples' profiles do not accurately reflect who they really are. Clicking on a profile in an effort to gather ammunition on them is stupid as fuck.

Trying to insult someone based on which OS you think they're using (and getting it wrong, I might add) makes you look like the geriatric gobbledygook generator you have made yourself become on this forum. You're a wrinkly old joke.

Now, hurry up and die, you silly silly old fool.

brotherdoobie
04-27-2008, 07:14 AM

My favourite part is 'INTELLIENGE'. Do they provide a definition for that in Webster's?

Please allow the following information to penetrate your remaining (yet treacherous) braincells...

Peoples' profiles do not accurately reflect who they really are. Clicking on a profile in an effort to gather ammunition on them is stupid as fuck.

Trying to insult someone based on which OS you think they're using (and getting it wrong, I might add) makes you look like the geriatric gobbledygook generator you have made yourself become on this forum. You're a wrinkly old joke.

Major harsh. Well done.

-bd

Skweeky
04-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Looks like he's ready for some deep-frying as well.

Sunday lunch is going to be a feast this week. Yum.

Something Else
04-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Maybe Old Geezer is Detale's missus. :01:

By missus, I mean special, butt-secks friend. Obviousment.

Barbarossa
04-28-2008, 09:13 AM

Clearly he only meant earth worms on drugs, not regular earth worms :idunno:

Detale
04-28-2008, 08:33 PM

It would seem to me you're either 6 or 66 years old, maybe he likes windows 95 or and get this he's joking Hmmmm could be either

JPaul
04-28-2008, 08:43 PM

It would seem to me you're either 6 or 66 years old, maybe he likes windows 95 or and get this he's joking Hmmmm could be either

Or it's the system default, genious.

Biggles
04-28-2008, 09:52 PM
I may be fibbing in my profile regarding technical details or perhaps I am not ...who knows :shifty:

thewizeard
04-28-2008, 10:05 PM

It was a strange and new experience. :fear: :O :ermm: How could you, next you will be telling us you have rep points from that bitty forum up there ^^^^^^^^ :cry:

Does anyone have the url to KLT?

Detale
04-28-2008, 10:09 PM

Or it's the system default, genious.

I meant to add that in an edit

It was a strange and new experience. :fear: :O :ermm: How could you, next you will be telling us you have rep points from that bitty forum up there ^^^^^^^^ :cry:

Does anyone have the url to KLT?

KLT?

Hairbautt
04-28-2008, 10:39 PM
KLT (http://www.kltforums.net/?).

chalice
04-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Bump for Old Geezer.

Biggles
04-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Bump for Old Geezer.

An act of kindness for sure

chalice
04-29-2008, 11:06 PM
He was hovering.

I just wanted to make sure the insults were accessible for him.

I suspect some such mod had advised him to ignore me.

I had to be sure.

Suspicion confirmed.

Old Geezer
04-29-2008, 11:15 PM
May the fleas of a thousand Camels infest your armpits.

chalice
04-29-2008, 11:17 PM
Yay!!!!!!

She's back.

Snee
04-29-2008, 11:25 PM
How the pants can he keep uploading images like that?

Is he deleting old ones in his folder as he goes?

'cos I filled up my quota like two years ago, with like four pics.

Snee
04-29-2008, 11:26 PM
and more importantly: [img]-tags - not just for christmas.

chalice
04-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Geezer, I'm bored with all this armpits and camel jive.

That must be at least 100 times you've posted that pish (definition available) on this board at least.

Variate, you simple old crone, variate.

Disme
04-30-2008, 10:08 PM

These kind of posts are a real stimulus to keep on posting here.

He sounds a bit constipated to me ... or could it be the rising prices of incontinence diapers that 'pisses' him off.:whistling

Even being on business trip in NY couldn't stop me from posting this :naughty:

Detale
04-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Camels have fleas!?

Old Geezer
04-30-2008, 10:42 PM

These kind of posts are a real stimulus to keep on posting here.

He sounds a bit constipated to me ... or could it be the rising prices of incontinence diapers that 'pisses' him off.:whistling

Even being on business trip in NY couldn't stop me from posting this :naughty:

Another response from another complete idiot.

Your mother should have thrown you away and kept the stork.

Detale
04-30-2008, 10:44 PM
And another response from another older idiot

Snee
04-30-2008, 11:01 PM
You lot should stop telling people what your posts are. True story.

Detale
05-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Should we just tell people to stop what they are doing? How bout just say "true story" after every post?

Snee
05-01-2008, 12:54 AM
You can do that if you like. True story.

Old Geezer
05-01-2008, 12:56 AM

I think you should be attached to this slingshot and be sent on your way,way away so you are not among us sane individuals.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/biker/slingshot.jpg

Snee
05-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Should we just tell people to stop what they are doing? How bout just say "true story" after every post?

Incidentally, that wasn't taken in quite the same spirit as it was intended.

I think you should be attached to this slingshot and be sent on your way,way away so you are not among us sane individuals.

http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50104006/Travel_Iron.jpg

Detale
05-01-2008, 02:18 AM
Incidentally, that wasn't taken in quite the same spirit as it was intended.

I just realized that. True story

Snee
05-01-2008, 02:23 AM
lulz.

Good good :smilie4:

chalice
05-01-2008, 05:06 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/biker/slingshot.jpg

I'm going to give you some credit for finally working out how to post images on the board, Geezer. It only took you 7 months. Round of applause for the spastic.

However, I'm going to have to deduct 2 million kudos points for such a pathetic attempt at humour/'intellienge'.

Why haven't your spawn put you in a home for the mentally/physically incontinent yet?