PDA

View Full Version : Nomination for the most anal loser on the internet

Submission
04-25-2008, 07:35 AM
My nomination goes to tvip on bitmetv. I got a warning for having more than 1 thread. Wasn't even a dupe thread.

t0mmy
04-25-2008, 07:41 AM
hehe, i think he would be on most peoples list :P

Minuteman
04-25-2008, 07:42 AM
Lol, he's harsh indeed. I got a warning from him once based on a similar mistake. I guess they got tired of people messing up their forums.
Funny thing is, other trackers manage this without all the harshness but whatever rocks their boat I guess.

J-dye
04-25-2008, 07:46 AM
agreed

he makes that forum look like a nazi camp . its like walking on eggshells :dabs:

t0mmy
04-25-2008, 07:48 AM
should add a poll Submission :)

Submission
04-25-2008, 07:53 AM
need some more nominations

soulreaper
04-25-2008, 08:06 AM
Tequilavip(Tvip) and "saradon" are the two single biggest douchebags you'll ever come across in a forum/site although Tvip pips him.

These two "gentlemen" completely screw up whatever little ambience that site may have.

There was a poll conducted on bmtv whose title was "How do you feel about tequilavip?"

Saradon had this to say:- "I really miss the days when tvip would post in under 5 minutes to tell a noob what an idoit they were and then leave the thread in place for everyone else to see. Those were the days when you could tell just from reading the post that a tvip bitch slap was right around the corner."

Need i say more? :lol:

OP,your biggest mistake was to actually post in the forums!

Minuteman
04-25-2008, 12:43 PM
So...why are they still mods then? I guess it's because the rest of the crew like them being watchdogs so they don't have to.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 01:47 PM
You know one wonderful things about freedom is that no one forces you to associate with anyone that you don't choose to.
If people are unhappy with bitemetv they should think about going elsewhere.
There are lots of good TV trackers out there after all.
I think it might be a better option than slandering someone that you have never met.

Submission
04-25-2008, 01:55 PM
One of the other things about freedom is just this. Cry elsewhere.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 02:00 PM
One of the other things about freedom is just this. Cry elsewhere.

One of the best things about freedom is being rude.I see.
And if I'm not mistaken I was not the one doing the crying.

Submission
04-25-2008, 02:03 PM
In fact you are crying.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Touché.:lol:

mrnobody
04-25-2008, 02:14 PM
/me votes for submission :rolleyes:

Polarbear
04-25-2008, 02:55 PM
My nomination goes to tvip on bitmetv. I got a warning for having more than 1 thread. Wasn't even a dupe thread.

obviously you disagree with a moderator decision on a private bittorrent site.

if you had some balls, you would discuss the issue with the mod via pm on the tracker.

you prefered to complain about it and insult him anonymously on a public forum.

respect!

SAM
04-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Well,we'll never find anyone else to nominate except the one you mentioned but i guess this is a bit harsh. ;)
thanks for the laugh :D

saqib
04-25-2008, 03:13 PM

if you had some balls, you would discuss the issue with the mod via pm on the tracker.

respect!

the last word is most impotent , if u have some self respect an dignity then dont stay in some place where they disgrace u ( if u think they r ) .

SAM
04-25-2008, 03:15 PM
If everyone takes your advice no one will stay in bitmetv. :D

soulreaper
04-25-2008, 03:20 PM
You know one wonderful things about freedom is that no one forces you to associate with anyone that you don't choose to.
If people are unhappy with bitemetv they should think about going elsewhere.
There are lots of good TV trackers out there after all.

The amount of rare tv shows at bmtv makes it hard to just turn your back on it,else I wouldn't have cared about it. Unfortunately tvt.com and tvt.ro don't have the rare shows that bmtv has,if you were a member at all three you'd understand my point.

I think it might be a better option than slandering someone that you have never met.

What do you do when bmtv's most active forum mod called tequilavip with over 9000 posts is an iceman? Some bear it and move on. But some feel like expressing their displeasure which "submission" just did and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Emtorro
04-25-2008, 03:21 PM
I nominate Chalisto on SCC. He had some other nick before that, but I guess he wanted to wash away some of his shit and start building crap reputation on a new nick.

I got a warning but I didn't break any rule or was being rude against anyone. He just had to fill his quota of daily warnings.
When I politely PMed him and asked why I got the warning the was resposone something along the way "stfu or i'll ban you"

I wonder why sites like Bitmetv and SCC don't just remove their forums.

Sanka113
04-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Yeah, most of their staff members aren't too kind. The best thing to do is just stay out of the forums and their IRC. The tracker is great and it would be nice if they cared about having a nice community but they don't unfortunately.

soulreaper
04-25-2008, 03:32 PM

respect!

You're probably not a member of bmtv to make the highly ignorant highlighted statement.

Tvip(the mod) has written this in his profile "If you were issued a warning, do not PM me to complain, apologize or explain, unless the warning was issued totally in error. PM'ing for any of these reasons will be considered spam, and result in an extended warning or ban. "

Would you still have the balls to Pm him and jeopardise your account?

Half knowledge is dangerous.:rolleyes:

Emtorro
04-25-2008, 03:34 PM
"unless the warning was issued totally"

Hahah, people like this never think they did something wrong.
They probably sit there and masturbate while warning and banning without reason.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 03:46 PM

respect!

You're probably not a member of bmtv to make the highly ignorant highlighted statement.

Tvip(the mod) has written this in his profile "If you were issued a warning, do not PM me to complain, apologize or explain, unless the warning was issued totally in error. PM'ing for any of these reasons will be considered spam, and result in an extended warning or ban. "

Happily and then move on.
"I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men".-Emiliano Zapata

soulreaper
04-25-2008, 04:22 PM

Happily and then move on.
"I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men".-Emiliano Zapata

Let's hope you practice what you preach.:rolleyes:

Minuteman
04-25-2008, 04:23 PM
What do you do when bmtv's most active forum mod called tequilavip with over 9000 posts is an iceman? Some bear it and move on. But some feel like expressing their displeasure which "submission" just did and I don't see anything wrong with that.[/quote]
Well said.
The "love it or leave it" argument is a bit too simple imo. I'm choosing to live with people like that, just like in real life. If you concider the fact that people act agressively out of fear it might be easier to tolerate that kind of behaviour.:P

Polarbear
04-25-2008, 04:27 PM

if i felt treated unfair, strongly disagree and the warning meant a major disadvantage for me, yes.
i would explain my situation in a friendly and reasonable manner and nobody will ban me for it. my "half knowledge" is enough to be absolutely sure about that.
although this never happend to me on any of my sites, because warnings are in fact deserved in 99% of all cases.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 04:35 PM
i would explain my situation in a friendly and reasonable manner and nobody will ban me for it. my "half knowledge" is enough to be absolutely sure about that.

You either giving yourself or other people too much credit Polarbear.

dragos
04-25-2008, 04:46 PM

lol. I remember some people saying they were banned for just being members here and having the same nick on bmtv. Don't think as tvip as a rational human being that you can properly explain something and he will say "oh my god, you're right and i was wrong". If anything, he will ban you just for being right.

soulreaper
04-25-2008, 04:52 PM

Yes ofcourse "nobody" will ban you for it because you're god almighty who knows it all and tequilavip is highly accomadating and considerate.:rolleyes:

although this never happend to me on any of my sites, because warnings are in fact deserved in 99% of all cases.

You say this has never happened to you in your last statement(highlighted by me) yet you're saying that 99% warnings are deserved in all cases?

Mother of god,you really think way too highly of yourself.

sokrates
04-25-2008, 05:00 PM
I nominate Chalisto on SCC. He had some other nick before that, but I guess he wanted to wash away some of his shit and start building crap reputation on a new nick.

I got a warning but I didn't break any rule or was being rude against anyone. He just had to fill his quota of daily warnings.
When I politely PMed him and asked why I got the warning the was resposone something along the way "stfu or i'll ban you"

I wonder why sites like Bitmetv and SCC don't just remove their forums.
well i assume the scene kids want to have another laugh reading an updated version of scc's forum again :P

speaking about the respect thing polarbear.. at that moment you didnt know whether he pm'd tvip or tried to sort his issue out in the support chan. (perhaps i overread it..)

SenorBubbz
04-25-2008, 05:01 PM
I got a warning from him for asking for a spoiler in a non-spoiler thread.
In the same post I mentioned that I was posting it there because there wasn't a spoiler thread to post it in.

Something Else
04-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Goatse. :eyebrows:

Cabalo
04-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Mother of god,you really think way too highly of yourself.
quite on the spot. I'll have to agree.

about the "biggest cunt" thread, actually i never had any problem with staff, and they were helpful when i asked them (no, not a bitmetv member, but yes i am a SCC member).

so i guess it really all depends on how people behave themselves at a forum.

for my experience, i'd have to say z7x for his behaviour at this forum.

pone44
04-25-2008, 05:58 PM
My nomination goes to SUBMISSION:shit: for making this thread ,kind of lame to do this, think bout it. how old are you? Not dissing you but this whole thread is lame and ignorant! And i do not even know this member you speak of...? just not right!

010upthata33
04-25-2008, 06:37 PM

respect!

go kiss some ass you fag ass bitch.

respect!

TheFoX
04-25-2008, 06:38 PM
I nominate myself, because...

kallieb
04-25-2008, 07:45 PM
^^ Well TheFox. You put yourself out there for instant insults and the Board goes quiet. Proof positive bragging rights that you are NOT an anal loser! ;)

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm sure that we're all willing to insult TheFoX when he merits it.
And even ready to do it now if it will make him feel any better.:lol:

SgtMajor
04-25-2008, 07:59 PM

Because...... you can?

My turn:

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Took me a while but thanks to SgtMajor I clued in to what you where inferring Fox.
Well said.:lol:

SenorBubbz
04-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Took me a while but thanks to SgtMajor I clued in to what you where inferring Fox.
Well said.:lol:

I still quite don't get it.

Hey
04-26-2008, 12:10 AM

Because...... you can?

My turn:

because...you can stop faggotry?

SAM
04-26-2008, 12:41 AM
I guess talking about some crazy and stupid staff members won't help.They saw these threads and say to themselves"we did the right thing".
We should ignore those mindless kids cause they don't deserve to be mentioned.

puckface
04-26-2008, 01:14 AM
If you knew me, youd know my nomination.

Peanut
04-26-2008, 01:17 AM
you know people have to represent there
only life which is (their E-LIFE)
so they try to make it count
:angry::angry::angry:
:lol::lol:

silvertec
04-26-2008, 05:33 AM

Because...... you can?

My turn:

I nominate both you two clowns

Really JoeBlack comes to mind irc comesuxer pain in the butt

thedemon44
04-26-2008, 04:18 PM
comesuxer huh?

I feel smarter just reading that.

VacaN
04-26-2008, 04:47 PM
I nominate CAKEY from revtt. The old fart is a 1st class douchebag, always complaining about members and how scene releases lack in quality, and other crap like he actually has contributed to the scene or has ever been apart of it.

p2p kiddie who actually thinks he's special on a torrent site, unbelievable....:blow:

Submission
07-18-2008, 01:33 AM
bump

respawn40
07-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Submission, is the country Japan :huh:?

SgtMajor
07-18-2008, 01:55 AM
I take it you've found other places to get stuff from then? :P