PDA

View Full Version : My Last Request Before I Retire

demous
04-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Hi all FST members i hope all of you are good. now i decided to retire but before i retire i want to make my last request i know that may be i am mad for asking for this but really i think i deserve it so i tried to ask for it and i will try and hope that any one can help me i want to request FSC i know that its very hard may be its impossible but as lionel messi said "Impossible is nothing" :D i know well that no one can invite me to FSC except the admin i know invites are closed but may be he will help me all what i can say that for me FSC is the best community ever may be allot of members will say its not but for me its the best all of you asking what i can give FSC i don't think that i am better than FSC members but i think i will be very good member there i am good seeder i am seeding 24/7 and after i retire from FST i think i will need another great community to be active in it and i am already active in all my trackers cuz i love all my trackers i will be very active in the forums and i am sure that i will be advanced seeder just in one month and after i viewed FSC review i think i can keep very good ratio there with there great ratio system :yup:

all what i can say in the end that FSC is the best community so i hope to be part of it :yup:

and really i want to thank all members who helped me here before and i promise i will do all what i can to help who helped me here :yup:

Just Small Note : Guys i wont leave FST forever i just wont be very active like before just will do giveaways not more

:fst::fst::fst::fst:

C-mos
04-25-2008, 09:16 AM
very nice request demouse..I wish u good luck :)
u are very active here and u desERVE it :)

RealMajd
04-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Good Luck demous you are a great member and you deserve it :)

Costello
04-25-2008, 09:18 AM
good luck hope you to get invite soon:)

Dark Archon
04-25-2008, 09:20 AM
I wish all the best, you would be an asset to FSC

memo
04-25-2008, 09:21 AM
wish u a good luck my friend....

LivingInSouthPark
04-25-2008, 09:25 AM
for me FSC is the best community ever may be allot of members will say its not but for me its the best

Huh ? ''the best community'' how do you know that ? :) U are not memmber but u say it is the best ... i dont get it.Yes maybe it really is great communty with alot of nice people and torrents but u can't be sure and u cant say something like that.
I myself really want to join there to see what this tracker is really about but i know it is imposible now.
Anyway good luck. :cool:

demous
04-25-2008, 09:30 AM
for me FSC is the best community ever may be allot of members will say its not but for me its the best

Huh ? ''the best community'' how do you know that ? :) U are not memmber but u say it is the best ... i dont get it.Yes maybe it really is great communty with alot of nice people and torrents but u can't be sure and u cant say something like that.
I myself really want to join there to see what this tracker is really about but i know it is imposible now.
Anyway good luck. :cool:

just what i know from my friends and the review i think its the best and i dont want to join any other tracker again just its all what i want so its will be the best for me :yup:

mafija
04-25-2008, 09:39 AM
You will newer get FSC on this way.

Cinver
04-25-2008, 09:51 AM
I certainly hope so.

Seems the OP is rather undecided when it comes to dreaming.
When looking earlier in your signature he claims ScT was his'Dream', but now he got it there's already a new dream.

Don't know what it is with him(and a lot of others here) but with all the GA's he already did and everything he already received from others I think he has more than enough 'great' communities he can be active in.

When I see people like him posting here, building themselves a rep in no time by handing out low level trackers and than always requesting high level trackers the only word that springs to my mind is:

COLLECTOR :angry:

And all the ones that come in here to post their little encouragements that 'he deserves it' and 'he is good guy' and 'great member' and 'very active' are just the same.

Sorry, this might be a little rude but reading all this nonsense makes me :wacko:

mafija
04-25-2008, 10:06 AM

Seems you are rather undecided when it comes to dreaming.
When looking earlier in your signature you claimed ScT was your 'Dream', but now you got it there's already a new dream.

Don't know what it is with you (and a lot of others here) but with all the GA's you already did and everything you already received from others I think you have more than enough 'great' communities you can be active in.

When I see people like you posting here, building themselves a rep in no time by handing out low level trackers and than always requesting high level trackers the only word that springs to my mind is:

COLLECTOR :angry:

And all the ones that come in here to post their little encouragements that 'he deserves it' and 'he is good guy' and 'great member' and 'very active' are just the same.

Sorry, this might be a little rude but reading all this nonsense makes me :wacko:

wtf is wrong with you.:unsure:Why did you quote my post,and where in my history you find that sct is my dream:wacko:,You little lier.:shutup:

Enlightened
04-25-2008, 10:12 AM
F*C ..........absolutely No way...!!!!!!
As Dv8type said from his last Giveaway, several Months back. IT will be a Longgggggggggggg.......... time before another GA by him again.

Give up Dude, get another "Dream". Sorry to be your "Dream Buster"

BTW, dig up the last Giveaway by him and see how tough the "Requirements" are.......

troyk1
04-25-2008, 10:29 AM
haha I think he is in agreement with you mafija... that's why he used your quote as his intro.... why am I posting here?

mafija
04-25-2008, 10:36 AM
hehehe,maybe but its look like he CRITICIZE me not him.

t0mmy
04-25-2008, 10:37 AM
sorry to burst your bubble, but this is close to impossible :)

wevotedno
04-25-2008, 10:48 AM
yeah a few guys here like him have this " pleading " mentality. I recently had experience with one of these guys.

i guess we know who to blame for that now, dont we?

alin18
04-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Good luck my friend u really deserve this :)

i hope to get it

eden297
04-25-2008, 11:02 AM
too hard
but good luck some users have invites there by the way.

Cinver
04-25-2008, 11:07 AM
hehehe,maybe but its look like he CRITICIZE me not him.

I edited my post so you won't get the wrong impression.

And do not PM me again because you are afraid people will think that you share my point of view. I'm not to afraid to say what I think. And not many will do that here because they all play along nicely in the hope to get the same.

mafija
04-25-2008, 11:17 AM
what i think about his post i wrote in very simply form,I don't need this "big word" like you to express my self and my opinion.and i newer and newer will begg for tracker.

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I am either very ignorant or very smart.
Ignorant because until I just looked it up I wasn't even aware what FSC was.Smart because I can be satisfied by more mundane things.
Best of luck in your pursuit Demous:),but you should be aware trackers are like women,no good wanting one is she doesn't want you.

demous
04-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Guys who say that i am collector i am not if you viewed my history well you will find that what i gave to FST is more than what i took from it and i am cleaning up all my accounts from time to time and give them away

waeldiab
04-25-2008, 02:11 PM
i wish 4 u and i hope 4 u to get it my friend

Guys who say that i am collector i am not if you viewed my history well you will find that what i gave to FST is more than what i took from it and i am cleaning up all my accounts from time to time and give them away

collector why collector because he have bt site

every one now if he have request or he need any bt site we are calling him

collector

bt its same dreams for me my firest dream it was tl after that tti after that i play now my dream sct so what problem if demous make request for what he need i think u ARE NOT collector U are need best community and i think u deserve it good luck

mansour
04-25-2008, 02:31 PM
Good luck my friend u really deserve this :)

i hope to get it

+1
good luck mate

makron
04-25-2008, 02:45 PM
why you need it if you retiring?

munaaf
04-25-2008, 03:31 PM
why you need it if you retiring?

retiring from FST not bt i guessing. read his post man

LivingInSouthPark
04-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Another thing im wondering ...You were making all of this giveaways only to request
''High Level'' tracker and leave ? Be active...share with other users what u can, not only for those rep points but because this is what the communty is.Another thing u should know is that the big amount of rep points is not very good thing...especially when some of them are for accounts.
...but you are active forum member and this big plus if u want to be part of elite communty like F*C

Sanka113
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
If you really wanna look like you want to actually be a member at this tracker because of this community then post screenies of the amount of forum post that you have at any of your trackers. In addition to, IRC logs at any of your trackers IRC. IF you can provide those things then your reasons for wanting to be a member at this tracker is valid.

1000possibleclaws
04-25-2008, 04:11 PM

collector

bt its same dreams for me my firest dream it was tl after that tti after that i play now my dream sct so what problem if demous make request for what he need i think u ARE NOT collector U are need best community and i think u deserve it good luck

i was halfway through your post before i realized i was confused because you can't speak English well, not because you were trying to make a new point :P

mrnobody
04-25-2008, 04:12 PM
pray ur Allah, who knows, s/he might give u an account...that also for free :P

1000possibleclaws
04-25-2008, 04:14 PM
pray to Jah, allah is a false god

edit i did not just say that..

The Flying Cow
04-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Allah is less false than Jah. :bag:

waeldiab
04-25-2008, 04:33 PM

collector

i was halfway through your post before i realized i was confused because you can't speak English well, not because you were trying to make a new point :P
;););)

u n my friend i am Arabic and i tried my best to give up it,s will take time while i am keep talking to u

slowly slowly it will be ok

the thought which came to my mind put it in word thats all

any way thanks man

ZurdO
04-25-2008, 05:15 PM
pls guys stop talking about Religions , pls demous remove your sign and close this topic :frusty: .

BloOod
04-25-2008, 05:27 PM
hi demous ..
Good Req dude
but can u explain to me what is that in this pic ?
http://b.imagehost.org/0511/SCL.png

i think that this is a trade . with u .
u saying that u aren't trader . but u trading by PMS .
and i think that u making fake proofs to report for members here :sick:. like u did it in Elek ...

so i think dude that u not deserve any thing from FST .

Swift
04-25-2008, 05:29 PM
this is sad :(

ZurdO
04-25-2008, 05:33 PM
Too Bad ..
i think that u have to explain now :huh:

The Gladiator
04-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Nothing to explain, the most of the anti traders here are traders, it's just a fact. Usually the guys with a lot of reps are.

Adama
04-25-2008, 05:36 PM
yes it's sad
anyway good luck
and btw public requests isn't the way to get into this kind of trackers

The Flying Cow
04-25-2008, 05:51 PM
yes it's sad
anyway good luck
and btw public requests isn't the way to get into this kind of trackers

+1.. :whistling

ghurka
04-25-2008, 06:01 PM
i am cleaning up all my accounts from time to time and give them away That is worse than trading invites. One of the reasons you will not get into FSC is because you disrespect trackers rules by giving away the accounts that have been allocated to you. Every tracker has the same terms and conditions....the account is for your personal use only. You should have just deleted the accounts if you didn't want them.

saqib
04-25-2008, 09:41 PM
i am cleaning up all my accounts from time to time and give them away That is worse than trading invites. One of the reasons you will not get into FSC is because you disrespect trackers rules by giving away the accounts that have been allocated to you. Every tracker has the same terms and conditions....the account is for your personal use only. You should have just deleted the accounts if you didn't want them.

:unsure:

puckface
04-26-2008, 01:27 AM
humorous

demous
04-26-2008, 04:52 AM
hi demous ..
Good Req dude
but can u explain to me what is that in this pic ?
http://b.imagehost.org/0511/SCL.png

i think that this is a trade . with u .
u saying that u aren't trader . but u trading by PMS .
and i think that u making fake proofs to report for members here :sick:. like u did it in Elek ...

so i think dude that u not deserve any thing from FST .

sorry to be late to respond to this post but first lol you say that i am the one who fake posts to report trader and you haven't noticed that you made that and reported me to SCT,SCL staff and my accounts got disabled but when i proofed to them that i am not i got my accounts back and guys if you don't believe me if any one of you know feeling (SCT) or lance04 (SCL) you can ask them i think i explained now and i can't be lying cuz you can ask the staff and they wont lie and in all i think its not the right time to request this invite and may be you are right warid this invites can't be requested in public :yup:

:fst::fst::fst::fst:

KiNdZiUs
04-26-2008, 06:06 AM
demous, good luck m8 I hope that someone from the FSC staff will evaluate you and give you an invitation to this awesome tracker :D
You deserve it. :)

saqib
04-26-2008, 06:23 AM
demous, good luck m8 I hope that someone from the FSC staff will evaluate you and give you an invitation to this awesome tracker :D
You deserve it. :)

and u got dream about it that he is deserving :cool:

mafija
04-26-2008, 06:32 AM
Ok,so whats your part in this trade:whistling.Stop pretend that you are non trader:angry:.We all now the thruth:yup:

demous
04-26-2008, 06:38 AM
Ok,so whats your part in this trade:whistling.Stop pretend that you are non trader:angry:.We all now the thruth:yup:

i think you have to read my post well i wrote that you can ask SCT,SCL staff about that how can i be lying ? can you tell me :huh:

mafija
04-26-2008, 06:45 AM
So then you make a fake trade,and this is even WORSED.:sick:

demous
04-26-2008, 06:53 AM
So then you make a fake trade,and this is even WORSED.:sick:

i haven't faked any thing i am saying to you that he faked this screen shot and if its not true can you tell me how i got my accounts in SCT and SCL back can you tell me ?

J-G
04-26-2008, 07:03 AM
Statistics:
Total Posts: 642
Most active in BitTorrent Invites (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f--90/) with 612 posts. ( 95.33% )

U won't get FSC ;D U need to be active in another threads too...
FSC is great community and u use only invite thread lol. U will talk about invites only at FSC??? I think they don't need guy like u at FSC. Ok, maybe I'm new here and I don't know u but this is what I'm thinking.
U made these GA threads only to get those "BT Trading points" to ask high lvl tracker invite, lame. And don't say that u give invites to help ppl's and so on. GA with no rules "just ask" - how u can know that this guy really need it??? Maybe he's a trader, cheater...

demous
04-26-2008, 07:06 AM
Statistics:
Total Posts: 642
Most active in BitTorrent Invites (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f--90/) with 612 posts. ( 95.33% )

U won't get FSC ;D U need to be active in another threads too...
FSC is great community and u use only invite thread lol. U will talk about invites only at FSC??? I think they don't need guy like u at FSC. Ok, maybe I'm new here and I don't know u but this is what I'm thinking.
U made these GA threads only to get those "BT Trading points" to ask high lvl tracker invite, lame. And don't say that u give invites to help ppl's and so on. GA with no rules "just ask" - how u can know that this guy really need it??? Maybe he's a trader, cheater...

lol dude i am king giveaways to help ppl not for rep points and if i was giving away for rep points i think i wont give a member 2 things to get allot of rep points :D

J-G
04-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Do u ever help ppl who made REQ?

ZurdO
04-26-2008, 08:20 AM

i don't think that
Cos all of his Giveaways between lvl 2 ~ 4 .. Not even lvl5
So i don't think that he do that thing
Really demous i don't think that u can Join FSC by this way .
U Have To Be More active in other sections , have to try to help ppl that made reqs .
and u need more luck mate
at any way
Best of Luck :whistling

LivingInSouthPark
04-26-2008, 08:23 AM

This was LAME !

demous
04-26-2008, 08:39 AM

i don't think that
So i don't think that he do that thing
Really demous i don't think that u can Join FSC by this way .
U Have To Be More active in other sections , have to try to help ppl that made reqs .
and u need more luck mate
at any way
Best of Luck :whistling

and you haven't seen that before i think i am good member here :yup:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-demous-first-strike--285044

and by the way this topic closed i dont think its the right time to request this invite

:fst::fst::fst: