PDA

View Full Version : Lost & PrisonBreak forced connection

spidey99
04-25-2008, 12:37 PM
you know, there is a whistler guy in prison break who claims to know some coordinates for somewhere that some people even kill for those coordinates.And in Lost, some powerfull people are looking for the island.
What if whistler knew where the island is?:D
well, i know there isn't something like this, it is not a possibility, but it would be weird if there was something like this:P

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 01:16 PM
There was also a character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer named Whistler. What is he was somehow connected to it all?
And Daniel Dae Kim who plays Jin on Lost was Gavin Park on Angel which was a spinoff of Buffy!
I'm beginning to see a definite pattern here.:yup:

The Flying Cow
04-25-2008, 04:56 PM
I thought this thread was gonna discuss the "forced connection" that keeps Prison Break alive in a completely unnecessary and unrealistic Third Season.

As for Lost, never saw it, but from what I hear it's also going down this making-more-seasons-just-to-keep-cashing-in situation. :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
04-25-2008, 08:15 PM
As a Shaman you should know better than to sh*t on sacred ground.:lol:

Simulador
04-26-2008, 06:23 PM
hahaha that'd be awesome...this way Chrles Widmore would be te had of the company also...

spidey99
04-26-2008, 09:03 PM
well, it was an idea that just came to my mind after watchinglast episode of lost, but when i think of it now, it would have great impact on fans of the series.Something like this could be done on april fools day, like assassin's creed and mgs combination.It would be real fun:D

Voco
04-28-2008, 01:06 PM
...this way Chrles Widmore would be te had of the company also..