PDA

View Full Version : [Req] TTi seedhours

HDR
04-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Well, recently i gave away some 5GB credits for TTi, and i also traded seedhours for 2x10GB of upload, but now i don't have enough seedhours to give more credits away, can anyone help me please? All the help would be greatly appreciated (even if it's 1 hour lol)

here's my current seedhours:

http://i32.tinypic.com/330zcly.png

Thanks in advance.:)

Theif
04-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Quite stupid really, Imo you want ppl to give you seedhours which you can later giveaway for rep points? lol

I have about 200 seedhours and i would rather give it to someone who really needs it.

nemrac
04-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Quite stupid really, Imo you want ppl to give you seedhours which you can later giveaway for rep points? lol

I have about 200 seedhours and i would rather give it to someone who really needs it.

+1:yup::yup::yup:

Not Complete
04-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Pm your name

HDR
04-25-2008, 03:22 PM

Your POV is good, but you have forget some things. To give Bonus and get extra bonus i also have needed to seed lots of hours, the hours don't fall from the sky:frusty: and i don't get anything by helping others, rep points? LOL, what do i get with that? Do i get a Ferrari F430 and/or Jessica Alba by having lots of rep points?:lol:

Anyway, my points gone, i'm tired of that Rep BS, that shouldn't even exist, but if you think i'm of that kind then don't talk to me again, because i don't like liars.:noes: