PDA

View Full Version : Fst Ftw!

The Flying Cow
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Just wanted to take a moment to honour this board, for some reasons:

1) It is a very well organized and layed out board
2) It has very few (almost none) ads on the side (just one that occasionally pops up to the top right hand corner of the forum, but it's tiny and irrelevant, some 'GigaNews' thing)
3) It is the most legit, and probably the least dirty (in terms of naughty traders) forum on the net. Anyone who wants to have some start in access to the BT world, can do so with a lot of help going on around here. :photo:

I say all this because I was surfind the net the other day looking for other places to get invites, and came accross some "The Tracker Invites Forum", which was a total piece of shit compared to here. It had ads and publicities popping up every 3seconds, and in general a very dirty/gipsy vibe going on.

That's just my 2cents.

Thank you, FST. :fst: (no cheesy comments meant to be here, this is honesty 120%)

lostdemon
04-25-2008, 04:22 PM
FSt is the best.

In my short time here I've learned alot from alot of helpful and smart members and plan on being here for a long time to come.

mrnobody
04-25-2008, 07:02 PM
3) It is the most legit, and probably the least dirty (in terms of naughty traders) forum on the net. Anyone who wants to have some start in access to the BT world, can do so with a lot of help going on around here.

I wouldn't say this is the "least dirty" but it definately isn't the worst either.

Hairbautt
04-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Anyone who wants to have some start in access to the BT world, can do so with a lot of help going on around here.
Well, there's a problem. :ermm:

The Flying Cow
04-25-2008, 08:14 PM
Not necessarily mate. The more people are contributing, with donations, seeding, and supplying additional bandwidth to torrents, are making the bt scene better and more efficient.

J-dye
04-25-2008, 08:25 PM
are you really tralalala trying to promote the tard section ? :dabs:

The Flying Cow
04-25-2008, 08:34 PM

what, the Lounge? :lol:

tralalala
04-25-2008, 08:53 PM

Rafi, please :)

And if anything, I'd be trying to promote myself for president of FST rather than the bittard section :dabs:

mrnobody
04-25-2008, 08:58 PM

And if anything, I'd be trying to promote myself for president of FST rather than the bittard section :dabs:

The Almighty, you can have my vote :whistling

100%
04-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Just wanted to take a moment to honour this board, for some reasons:

1) It is a very well organized and layed out board
2) It has very few (almost none) ads on the side (just one that occasionally pops up to the top right hand corner of the forum, but it's tiny and irrelevant, some 'GigaNews' thing)
3) It is the most legit, and probably the least dirty (in terms of naughty traders) forum on the net. Anyone who wants to have some start in access to the BT world, can do so with a lot of help going on around here. :photo:

I say all this because I was surfind the net the other day looking for other places to get invites, and came accross some "The Tracker Invites Forum", which was a total piece of shit compared to here. It had ads and publicities popping up every 3seconds, and in general a very dirty/gipsy vibe going on.

That's just my 2cents.

Thank you, FST. :fst: (no cheesy comments meant to be here, this is honesty 120%)

Much like the samurai,the ninja, the capitalists and the nuns, never forget the nuns; the code of honor & duty to this online forum should be taken with two tea spoons of sugar, and stirred well.

markupmaster
04-26-2008, 03:02 PM
I have been enjoying FST more than usual lately..

Great Place indeed..

:)

tralalala
04-28-2008, 12:37 PM

The Almighty, you can have my vote :whistling

So, rossco, when's the vote..? Looks like it's a sure win for me :D

The Flying Cow
06-02-2008, 01:07 AM
J-dye's signature makes him worthy of the titel more then your tites, tralili.

Cabalo
06-02-2008, 07:23 AM
This thread is so cute, it needs some pics !

http://www.wallpapercube.com/wallpapers/3238_1024x768.jpg

Zarokima
06-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Aww, kitty's sad cuz it got thrown away :cry:

...yeah, just felt like getting in my first post before I went to bed, and the New Member Welcome Thread is closed.

Disme
06-02-2008, 08:36 AM
Warning ... do not take Bittard-issues outside the approtiate and higly secured Bittard- sections ... this could have severe consequences. Do this on your own risk!!!

DATTER
06-02-2008, 07:13 PM
I <3 FST :D