PDA

View Full Version : Got level 8 invite and I'm looking for iTS+ScT

Thatsgreat
04-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Hello everyone. I have an invite to the level 8 tracker and i'm looking for an invite to iTS+ScT. Or if you don't have invite, then account would be fine too.

guzzini
04-26-2008, 04:47 PM
u cant get iTS with trade not allowed it
Accounts NOT To Be Traded On FST
BCG | CZone | FSC | FTN | ITS

Big Show
04-26-2008, 04:53 PM
empty ur box

LivingInSouthPark
04-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Thatsntgreat :-/

Simulador
04-26-2008, 05:44 PM
besides nbody is gonna give you those two great sites for tha invite you got cause they're gonna ban anyone not swedish anyway...

sorry buddy :(

Thatsgreat
04-26-2008, 07:08 PM
OMG, please shut up simulador, you know nothing. If they ban everyone who's not swedish, why are there people from Denmark and Norway there? And why are there people talking enligsh there and still not banned? Explain that to me, please.

For the second, ScT is rated level 5, my invite is rated level 8. You said that no one is going to give me those ''great sites'' for one level 8 invite. Maybe you wouldn't do that, but someone else maybe want to get into the level 8 tracker. Besides, who are you to jude if iTS+ScT is better than the level 8 tracker? If you don't have anything better to post, don't post!

Offer is still up, I have now cleared my inbox. Level 8 invite for iTS+ScT. Preferable invite to both sites.

Simulador
04-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Dude,calm down :blink:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6481/thetrueofswedvdryf7.jpg

The Flying Cow
04-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Thatsgreat, many people have been banned from SweDVDR and they don't know why, others got banned because they weren't Swedish, AFTER they had great ratio and uploaded a lot.

So please, don't bark away at Simulador for no reason :no:.

Thatsgreat
04-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Well, simulador, when was that? As far as I have seen, there are english users at tracker, and they haven't been banned, they are still there. So if you don't talk too much in public and forums in the tracker then you'll be just fine.

I have got some PMs, but keep PMing me. Offer is still up. I'm looking for ScT+iTS, not just ScT or just iTS. Both of them.

J-G
04-26-2008, 07:35 PM
This is the first and the last time I post in trade thread, but I need to write it.
Why every time when ppl's r asking for iTS/ScL (and some others high lvl n shit) or trading them, there r ppl's who write "u won't get this by trading", "it's not allowed to trade this invite" and things like that. Every tracker don't allows trade their invites. No matter if it's iTS, ScL or funfile. So stop spam all threads. If u don't like trading just don't look into these trade threads. It's his choice to trade not yours.
I'm sorry about my bad english :pinch:

SceneLOL
04-26-2008, 07:36 PM
:dry::dry::dry::dry::dry::dry:

LivingInSouthPark
04-26-2008, 08:11 PM
The ban not nordic people because they want the speeds to be perfect for the swedish users but i think it is a little bit dissrespectfull to ban other users for not being swedish
My acc was disabled for the same reason

here is what they said to me
cruiser> your account is closed for our own security cause we have decided to not allow users from all over the world.
<cruiser> you have done nothing wrong, its for our own security as i said.

F3n1x
04-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I talked to leontina and yes if you aren't nordic, not swedish only ou can be nordic but if you aren't so is possible your account get disabled.

saddam07
04-26-2008, 08:53 PM
everyone knows non-swedish people are ban from swedvrimy account disabled too
fuck you leontina

F3n1x
04-26-2008, 09:15 PM
fuck you leontina

don't say that ofences, they have them reasons. and the site is write in swedish with many dvd's with swedish subs.

So:
will you use forums if you aren't Swedish? i think not
Exist things there that you can't find in other places? norfic dvd-r? no thanks.

Let's think is normal they want a only nordic site. In my country exist many torrent sites some really big with more than 180k menbers that only allow country ip's.

Sekai
04-26-2008, 09:25 PM

Please note that it says accounts not to be traded.

saddam07
04-26-2008, 09:43 PM
fuck you leontina

don't say that ofences, they have them reasons. and the site is write in swedish with many dvd's with swedish subs.

So:
will you use forums if you aren't Swedish? i think not
Exist things there that you can't find in other places? norfic dvd-r? no thanks.

Let's think is normal they want a only nordic site. In my country exist many torrent sites some really big with more than 180k menbers that only allow country ip's.

there are many foreign trackers like ncore ,bithumen.but they dont ban people with saying lie(your invite is from stolen acc)did you heard this from another tracker? i think not and i am not use forums of trackers.
fuck leontina

puckface
04-26-2008, 10:46 PM

Please note that it says accounts not to be traded.

hahaha.... FAIL