PDA

View Full Version : upload from seedbox

Simulador
04-27-2008, 04:30 AM
Hey guys...i tried to upload something to Waffles today...when i finished i download the torrent to the seedbox hoping that it will check it and then start uploading but it staied 0% :( like if the torrent didnt have seeds...then i download it to utorrent and it checked it...so,now i want to upload something to What...what should i do to upload from the seedbox?

cheers!

Lincoln
04-27-2008, 05:20 AM
easiest way? make a torrent of what you want on the seedbox on your home pc, download the torrent files onto the seedbox, then recreate the torrent and upload to waffles.

Another easy way would be to setup an ftp server and upload any files to the seedbox.

Simulador
04-27-2008, 05:42 AM
but how can i make the torrent with the seedbox?

thanks mate

Xhester
04-27-2008, 05:47 AM
U need to have Remote Desktop Access and not just access to WebUI

kyuuchi
04-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Hey guys...i tried to upload something to Waffles today...when i finished i download the torrent to the seedbox hoping that it will check it and then start uploading but it staied 0% :( like if the torrent didnt have seeds...then i download it to utorrent and it checked it...so,now i want to upload something to What...what should i do to upload from the seedbox?

cheers!

1. Do you have the files on your seedbox?
2. If you do, set the download location to the same directory the files are located in. Then do a recheck on utorrent.

Aliyans
04-27-2008, 10:08 AM
hi
Music sites are very hard to seed coz people dont downlaod all songs in a album..n they all show up in leechers..so careful with ur torrent selection there.. leave ur torrent for a while to catch up some leecher who need the files u leeched..dont go for packs.. once it took a month to seed back a pack from my box.. even if u have a 1GB connection all depends on the torrent n leechers...n u may get in trouble by jumping onto packs as they show lots of leechers but most of them leeching some of the files from pack they want...