PDA

View Full Version : elektronik ?

mansour
04-27-2008, 08:56 PM
I think threr is no irc for this tracker. is that true ?
my account has been token by a scammer , how can I talk to the tracker admins plz ?

F.B.I
04-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Yeah it's true.

Ask help to a friend with an acc there.

Noodle
04-27-2008, 09:03 PM
PM me the account name... i`ll try to cooperate with the elektronik staff

dunson
04-27-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm curious how your account was taken by a scammer unless you tried to trade it, which is against the rules (duh).

Please explain that before one of us good members at Elektronik starts to help you work this out.

mrnobody
04-27-2008, 09:27 PM
I think threr is no irc for this tracker. is that true ?
my account has been token by a scammer , how can I talk to the tracker admins plz ?

if u traded it (which seems like u did *scammer*), don't bother.

mansour
04-27-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm curious how your account was taken by a scammer unless you tried to trade it, which is against the rules (duh).

Please explain that before one of us good members at Elektronik starts to help you work this out.
I ll explain for anyone help by pm
thanks for all

dunson
04-27-2008, 10:09 PM

thanks for all

I guess you don't want my help, since you didn't reply to my pm. *cough*trader*cough*

Edit: the reply got here...seems a bit sketchy dude :/

pone44
04-27-2008, 10:40 PM
why do people not learn? lol

mansour
04-27-2008, 10:42 PM
thanks for all

I guess you don't want my help, since you didn't reply to my pm. *cough*trader*cough*

Edit: the reply got here...seems a bit sketchy dude :/

no mate I m late to do some proofs

saqib
04-27-2008, 11:50 PM
first of all edit ur sign " torrent master " , u got scammed , and u r saying u didn't trade .
and then u r thinking that dunson ll still believe u...huh

SceneLOL
04-28-2008, 12:13 AM
Looks like Torrent Master was scammed, Take that tittle off, ''Torrent Master''

dunson
04-28-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm going to step in and defend him a bit, because he seemed genuine in his concern. The story is a bit suspect, but basically it goes like this his brother traded the account out from under him to a friend who won't give it back. I think it is irresponsible and the proof he showed me clearly shows a trade occurring, but I'm sure anyone with a brother can understand the potential for this sort of thing to happen. I'm just not so sure that I want to vouch for him to the SySop because his brother might trade it again, etc. if you catch my drift.

1000possibleclaws
04-28-2008, 12:47 AM
that story is full of shit, and even if he actually being sincere he's lost all my respect for letting something as pathetic as that happen. go beat up your brother, don't expect fst to fix this

SceneLOL
04-28-2008, 12:53 AM
I understand you dunson.

mansour
04-28-2008, 02:07 AM
thanks for all
that is what happens and believe me or not that is for you mate.
anyone need to help pm me plz

Innos
04-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Invite Trading
We do NOT encourage such activities.
Remember all the time that you are responsible about the people you invite. The things that they do can and will eventually get back to you.

Account Trading/Giveaway
Anyone suspected/found doing this will get his account disabled.
If you push it and try to do it again you will get banned along with the new account owner.
If the guy who you traded the account with is a cheater/faker you will both get banned.

Invite/Account Selling
Anyone found doing such things will get banned.

under.zero
04-28-2008, 03:46 PM
be careful with Account Trading/Giveaway

Cabalo
04-28-2008, 03:53 PM
another account trade went bad... same old, same old...

Horatiu
04-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Trading is wrong, do something else.

I see a lot of tags here, some might even call it a tag abuse, eh? :eyebrows:

SgtMajor
04-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Invite Trading
We do NOT encourage such activities.
Remember all the time that you are responsible about the people you invite. The things that they do can and will eventually get back to you.

Account Trading/Giveaway
Anyone suspected/found doing this will get his account disabled.
If you push it and try to do it again you will get banned along with the new account owner.
If the guy who you traded the account with is a cheater/faker you will both get banned.

Invite/Account Selling
Anyone found doing such things will get banned.

They've changed their tune, not long ago they encouraged trading and wouldn't have give a damn if one of their accounts was traded.

Seems the invite/account selling scare has finally woken them up.