PDA

View Full Version : HDbits

::seeder::
04-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Hello FST, i need inv. on Hdbits.org... Anybody can help me?
Please PM.

mansour
04-27-2008, 11:29 PM
be clear mate
is that request or trade ?
be active here then ask for it for free

Theif
04-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Its a good chance to get invited as hdbits have pruned few accounts and around 40 slots are available right now.

04-27-2008, 11:34 PM
it's my second request i don't trade :P my first req is here http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-req-hdbits-292599

yb130225
04-27-2008, 11:47 PM
give me some proofs,maybe i can help you

kukushka
04-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Its a good chance to get invited as hdbits have pruned few accounts and around 40 slots are available right now.
yeah, but even when there are 20000 users it seems to be possible to send an invite because they kick someone almost every hour.. but special well known tools are required ))
..i don't know, when making such request, scenehd, hd-bits.ro, bit-hdtv screens could be ok to post because if the guy didn't leech from these sites like mad and then give it back, why would he need hdbits

..and since it's swedish guy asking, i assume a screen of kicked leontia's ass would be very welcomed :)

yb130225
04-27-2008, 11:54 PM
yeah, but even when there are 20000 users it seems to be possible to send an invite because they kick someone almost every hour.. but special well known tools are required ))
..i don't know, when making such request, scenehd, hd-bits.ro, bit-hdtv screens could be ok to post because if the guy didn't leech from these sites like mad and then give it back, why would he need hdbits

..and since it's swedish guy asking, i assume a screen of kicked leontia's ass would be very welcomed :)
because hdbits is the best in all hd sites:lol::lol:

kukushka
04-27-2008, 11:58 PM

of course, but people usually start at lower levels and then they move higher..

Theif
04-28-2008, 12:02 AM

lololol! true

Swedvdr is a great site but its reputation has been ruined by lame staff.

04-28-2008, 12:03 AM
give me some proofs,maybe i can help you

send PM

yb130225
04-28-2008, 12:03 AM
of course, but people usually start at lower levels and then they move higher..
yeah,but the first private tracker i know is hdbits.org,and then i know bit-hdtv scenehd and hd-bits.ro:D:D

Simulador
04-28-2008, 12:18 AM
it wasnt my case hdbits.org was my first HD tracker haha!