PDA

View Full Version : HDbits.Org Q. ?

demous
04-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Is HDbits.Org is blocked in egypt please need to know and if its blocked is there any solution to get in it cuz i really need it :yup:

saqib
04-27-2008, 11:41 PM
r u already a member ? what made u think that it is blocked in egypt ? any specific reason ?

HDR
04-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Is HDbits.Org is blocked in egypt please need to know and if its blocked is there any solution to get in it cuz i really need it :yup:

Yes, using a Proxy, BUT, with a proxy the internet connection can slowdown, and maybe other trackers don't allow to do that?

Well, the best way to a proxy (and the easiest), is by using TOR (Vidalia bundle), you can download it here: http://www.torproject.org/download.html.en

Install, and let it run. It also installs a plugin for those who have Firefox to allow browsing anonymously

Before installing TOR, see your IP: http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm

Then install it (including the Firefox extension, also rememeber to restart Firefox after install it), let it run. Then go back to that site, and see if your IP has changed (Including country)

Well, this is a bit hard for some and confusing (including for me). But i'm sure that someone can help you a lot better. :)

PS: Nice avatar (:P)

yb130225
04-27-2008, 11:52 PM
hdbits allows proxy

demous
04-27-2008, 11:55 PM
i am not a member there and i need solution for it cuz using proxy is not allowed

thanks HDR for the avatar

HDR
04-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Well, if proxy is not allowed i think that there is only one way... is by using a remote connection to a computer from a non-banned country. Like a friend, a school, etc or a Server :)

lovejj
04-28-2008, 10:30 AM
use seedbox only
hdbits not allowed proxy

Minderis
05-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Hello, maybe somebody can give my invite for hdbits.org?
For exchange I can give invite to hdtracker.ru (lots of movies - HDDVD, BD, ; music DVD-A, SACD)

p.s. my mail for invite - [email protected]

take5
05-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Remove your email. Asking for invite is not allowed here. Be patient

colombianino
05-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Hello, maybe somebody can give my invite for hdbits.org?
For exchange I can give invite to hdtracker.ru (lots of movies - HDDVD, BD, ; music DVD-A, SACD)

p.s. my mail for invite -*******@***** ([email protected])

LOL, :noes:
you know i like the fact that not everyone can just join and enter the invites section.

be patient...

edit: Take out your Email, mine got hacked not so long ago!.....