PDA

View Full Version : Need E*. Here are my ratios.

phoenixoflames
04-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Greetings all!

I am a long time lurker here, but haven't posted much. I never thought I would post in this part of the forum asking for invites, but as it turns out, I seem to have developed an excessive fondness for lossless music. I have waffles which seems decent at best for flac (most of my favorite rock albums are V0 only and seeders are relatively less). I have heard BTMusic and E* are really good for flac. My friend has BTMusic and I don't seem to find a lot of my favorites there either. Can you help me out with an E* invite? (If there are other good flac torrent trackers, do let me know too.)

I am a very good sharer and I have been torrenting for many years now. I have over 300GB upload at FTN (invited by Brandon himself), almost 300GB upload at BitMeTV, more than 200GB at Waffles, more than 50GB at BitMe and almost 600GB at BWT. I have attached the screenshots of some of my ratios today.

Will wait for your PM. :)

Thanks in advance.

kukushka
04-28-2008, 02:35 PM
hm, so you have a lot of invites and don't try to find people who deserve to have it.. and you want e straight away and not after releasing on btmusic couple of dozen albums.. good luck ;)

ahcorac72
04-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Itīs hard, but good luck. :)

phoenixoflames
04-28-2008, 02:43 PM
hm, so you have a lot of invites and don't try to find people who deserve to have it.. and you want e straight away and not after releasing on btmusic couple of dozen albums.. good luck ;)

How can you say that? Just because I have not invited anyone in the last month or so, it doesn't mean I have never invited anyone. I do give away my invites to people who are friendly and I am sure can handle it. I am sorry, but that was just uncalled for. Were you planning to post a negative comment before you even opened the thread?

And, regarding releasing albums on BTMusic, as I mentioned, I have seen it while my friend had logged in once and I didn't really find things I needed there that weren't already available in Waffles as flac. I am hoping E* would be way better and most importantly have a nicer community (expecting something like FTN - correct me if I am wrong).

BEGINER
04-28-2008, 02:46 PM
+1
Maybe you should first help some people here,with some invites that you have,and then you can ask for help:whistling

phoenixoflames
04-28-2008, 02:54 PM
I am sorry. I will invite someone over PM if I think fit. Not by a public giveaway trying to earn fame here. That is not how torrent communities work as far as I know. And, I'd definitely not give away all my invites to random people just because they have a lot of posts here or because of you guys telling me to do so indirectly looking for one. If you have something positive to post or an invite to share, do let me know. Otherwise, kindly stay away.

Crutavv
04-28-2008, 02:59 PM
I am sorry. I will invite someone over PM if I think fit. Not by a public giveaway trying to earn fame here. That is not how torrent communities work as far as I know. And, I'd definitely not give away all my invites to random people just because they have a lot of posts here or because of you guys telling me to do so indirectly looking for one. If you have something positive to post or an invite to share, do let me know. Otherwise, kindly stay away.

you have my support, I understand you /good point/, good luck man :)

dunson
04-28-2008, 03:11 PM
You seem like a good user. Only thing I can add is that I've heard E* is even more classic and rare music than BT, so maybe you should consider that before trying hard for an invite. What kind of music/artists are you looking for?

fisherman
04-28-2008, 03:11 PM
I think the fact that your here from December and only have 23 posts doesn't help either.

You say about not giving out your invites to random people, well that works vice versa too. Someone that is a member of E and a member here is not going to hand an invite to some random person either, and you with 23 posts and here since December is a random person.

Best thing to do is stick around here, make some friends and then who knows.

phoenixoflames
04-28-2008, 03:19 PM
You seem like a good user. Only thing I can add is that I've heard E* is even more classic and rare music than BT, so maybe you should consider that before trying hard for an invite. What kind of music/artists are you looking for?

Thanks. I am looking at very good recordings of real classic rock. Not very old or jazz stuff. Need the best possible recordings/rips of Cream, The Doors, Dream Theater, etc and not just the Best Of or Essential sets. If you meant E* has the other classic, then I suppose I have nowhere else to look.

And, fisherman, fair enough. I am just trying my luck. If I do get it, I would be happy and grateful. If not, well, no skin off my nose.

mamacita
04-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Truth be told, if you're really interested in E, you might want to try and make the best of BTmusic first.

E isn't the kind of tracker that you can just ask for and then get it. You have to prove that you're a flac fanatic and can actually provide excellent quality flac rips.

Having said that, maybe you've uploaded a lot of flac on waffles? PM me your user name at waffles so I can have a looksie and give you some advice from there.

Cabalo
04-28-2008, 04:16 PM
I'll have the same attitude towards you. I will not invite to E**** some random user like you, that i don't know from any place, etc etc, that has no activity at all in this forum, and i am sure u will agree with me that it is dangerous to just give my invites to some random people... just like what u are to me.

phoenixoflames
04-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Fair enough.

BEGINER
04-28-2008, 04:29 PM
I think the fact that your here from December and only have 23 posts doesn't help either.

You say about not giving out your invites to random people, well that works vice versa too. Someone that is a member of E and a member here is not going to hand an invite to some random person either, and you with 23 posts and here since December is a random person.

Best thing to do is stick around here, make some friends and then who knows.
Excelent post...Short but clean:D

phoenixoflames
04-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Alright, thanks everyone for the kind posts. Next time I am looking to become part of a newer torrent community, I'd know where to look.

paladinx
04-29-2008, 01:54 AM
I'll have the same attitude towards you. I will not invite to E**** some random user like you, that i don't know from any place, etc etc, that has no activity at all in this forum, and i am sure u will agree with me that it is dangerous to just give my invites to some random people... just like what u are to me.

awesome post to me

phoenixoflames
04-29-2008, 03:57 AM
Oh...My...God... You guys need help.

SgtMajor
04-29-2008, 04:07 AM
Alright, thanks everyone for the kind posts. Next time I am looking to become part of a newer torrent community, I'd know where to look.

You'd be better of using the resources you have to hand and getting to know friends in the right places and knowing what to do to get that invite than ask for such trackers here.

phoenixoflames
04-29-2008, 04:23 AM
Pardon me if I am wrong, but from what I can construe of your words, I think you are trying to say the exact same thing I realized - this forum is not a place for genuine people who had been a useful member on many well known torrent communities looking to expand; but rather for those people who can make three word posts day in and day out, work hard on increasing post count and reputation and suck up to people online in the hope of someday getting an invite.

Hence I said:
"Alright, thanks everyone for the kind posts. Next time I am looking to become part of a newer torrent community, I'd know where to look."

Okay then, I am out of here. Good luck everyone.

SgtMajor
04-29-2008, 04:31 AM
Your sarcasm does you no favours, however, as you have now realised, here was not the place to ask for that tracker, many others maybe, just not that one.

There are less than a handful of people here who could invite you there who actually bother to read this forum, and I can guarantee 100% you will not have persuaded them 1% to go anywhere near you with a bargepole.

Have a nice day.

Cabalo
04-29-2008, 05:37 AM
Pardon me if I am wrong, but from what I can construe of your words, I think you are trying to say the exact same thing I realized - this forum is not a place for genuine people who had been a useful member on many well known torrent communities looking to expand; but rather for those people who can make three word posts day in and day out, work hard on increasing post count and reputation and suck up to people online in the hope of someday getting an invite.

Hence I said:
"Alright, thanks everyone for the kind posts. Next time I am looking to become part of a newer torrent community, I'd know where to look."

Okay then, I am out of here. Good luck everyone.
have a nice and safe trip outta here. :wave:

or return when you feel like this community is worth being invited too, and not only providing invites to your needs, as u consider yourself a more trustworthy member than the average FST'er around here.

Yoann64
04-29-2008, 07:50 AM
Sorry man, only the fact, that's you request an E**** invite, means that' s you don' t know a lot of this (E****) great community !